Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] Empty
PostSubject: The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]   The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 am

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] Charlie

The last month had gone by like a whirlwind. After both Charlie and Cameron were completely healed, the two of them started dating. Charlie loved the places Cameron took her. She simply enjoyed being around him. After practically spending every waking minute together for three weeks straight, the two made their relationship official.
After nine years in the Hunters of Artemis, Charlie never thought she'd find someone. She never thought she'd find love. Yes, love. Charlie was in love with Cameron Formik. Though she had yet to say anything to him. To be honest, she wasn't particularly sure how. Did she just come right out and say it? Did she have to wait for a particular moment? Hell, should she let him say it? ...Did he even feelt he same way? Love was confusing to Charlie. Even though the two of them had gotten quite skilled at the physical aspect of their relationship, Charlie was still unsure about the emotional part.
Cameron was her best friend. She knew that. But friendship was different. Friendship wasn't confusing. Charlie hadn't been abstaining from friendship for the past nine years of her life. However, no matter what Charlie was confused about, she knew one thing for sure. Charlie Grandge was pregnant with Cameron's baby.
How could this have happened? Well, she knew how, but they'd been so careful. Charlie clutched her black hair in her small fists. She sat on her new bunk in the Hera cabin. People looked at her strangely at first. They knew her as one of Artemis' Huntress, and they acted as thought that was the first time they'd seen a Huntress that had broken her vow. It didn't bother the daughter of Iris, though. No she was much too preoccupied with how she was going to tell Cameron about her bun in the oven. If she couldn't even tell her she loved him, how would she be able to tell him that she was pregnant?
Charlie took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She'd found out two days ago and she'd been avoiding Cameron ever since. Because they spent almost all of their time together, Charlie could only imagine what Cameron was thinking about her hiding from him. "You're going to have to tell him eventually..." she muttered. Charlie, with hardly any confidence, pushed herself to her feet. She didn't even bother looking at herself in the mirror. Would Cameron take this well? What if he left her? Charlie shook her head. "Cameron isn't the sort of person to do that.." she thought.
As Charlie neared the Zeus cabin, she could feel her heart rate speeding up. The daughter of Iris tried to swallow her fear and nerves, but they got caught in her throat. Charlie pushed the door open and made her way through the intricate rooms of the Zeus cabin. She loved it here, especially the cloud room. She wished she could live here instead of in the crowded Hera cabin, that's for sure. Charlie felt calmed by the sounds of the Rain room, and it gave her the courage to walk up to Cameron. "Um...hey. I kind of...have something that I have to tell you. And I don't think you're gonna like it. But you have a right to know cause this involves both of us." Charlie took a deep breath and averted her gaze from Cameron's. "I'm pregnant."

Last edited by Angel on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]   The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:22 am

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] Tumblr_m3xc11PNrw1qi6xn8o1_500

Cameron Formick was laying in his head, in the Cloud Room when he heard the news. He'd just been playing memories over and over in his head. It was just a multiple memories, really. Nothing special. Mostly the memories from Laurelwood were running rampant through his head at the moment, he thought rolling over to face the soft, sky blue wallpaper. As much as he hated his past, sometimes the memories slipped through the thin veil he had put up over his history. Sometimes they just came back to haunt him. Cameron brought his wrists up towards his face and just let them sit on his soft pillow, the scarred insides facing him. He gazed at the scars, running his fingers over the them, the tips grazing each bump, carressing it almost like a child.

Cameron sat up jerkily when he heard someone enter his room. His deep, warm brown gaze flickered to the door and he saw his lovely, beautiful girlfriend enter. Instantly, his past was forgotten as he stood from his bed and smiled. "Hey, there," he greeted, a grin popping up on his face. Cameron's eyes scanned her own face, which seemed to be anxious and nervous looking. Cameron frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked, reaching out and taking her hand. As Charlie began to speak, different scenarios began to play through his head and began to eat at him. What if she was breaking up with him? What if he wasn't good enough? What i- Suddenly, Cameron heard the line that changed his life forever.

"I'm pregnant."

Every thought drained from his head as his happy, smiling expression died slowly. As his face drained of emotion slowly, his smile sort of melted off his face, falling into an open-mouthed shock. His eyes widened slowly and his face was completely missing any color. His skin was a chalky white as he just stared into his girlfriend's face. Not a single thought was in his head as a look of absolute horror began to take form. Cameron's jaw opened a bit more as he began to stutter out words that made no sense. Cameron's face did not change as he fell backwards onto the bed, staring at Charlie's face. "...wh...wh-whaa...what." Cameron managed to croak out. Still no emotion was on his face as he shook his head.

"What. What. What? No. No. Nope. You're not allowed to be pregnant. Nope. No. Because you know why?" Cameron blinked for the first time, trying to think why. "Because... because.. CONDOMS!" He finally burst out. "THAT'S WHY! CONDOMS, CONDOMS, CONDOMS! Which we used. So, therefore. No pregnancy. Nope. Nooooo." Cameron's head fell into his hands as suddenly his thoughts returned, beginning to torment him once again. Not only was he going to be a father... but he was going to be a freaking father. He looked up at Charlie, a look of pure disbelief on his face. "I-I don't.. understand how this happened.. we used a condom!" He insisted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]   The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 am

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] Charlie

Charlie cringed a bit at Cameron's reaction. He looked horrified, and she hated feeling responsible for this. However, they both truly were equally responsible in this situation. Charlie sat down on the bed and sighed. She folded her hands in her lap. "I found out two days ago.. That's why I've kind of been avoiding you," she explained. Charlie's gaze flickered up to Cameron as he started going on about condoms. "I...didn't know how you'd take it. Clearly my worries were for nothing." Charlie sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "You don't have to stick around for this. I can have this baby on my own, I'm not going to make you ruin your life," she said, lowering her gaze. She ran her fingers through her hair and pursed her lips. She could understand his frustrations, but she couldn't help feeling guilty. Charlie knew she had nothing to feel guilty for, but she did feel rather responsible. If she hadn't initiated the romantic evening none of this would have happened. "Well...condoms are only work like 97% of the time," she explained. Charlie cleared her throat and twiddled her thumbs.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]   The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 am

Cameron was undergoing a lot of stuff at the moment and when she all that stuff about her raising the baby on her own, Cameron took hold of her hand and just rubbed it gently. "I'm not leaving you... the baby's mine, too." He assured her, his voice still shaking just a bit. He wasn't going to lie to himself, though. He was really angsty about all of this. He didn't want to bring a baby into the world... he barely handled himself. How could he handle a child, too? And what if he did it all wrong? Not to mention, what if he dropped the child on its head? As all these thoughts ran through his head, he barely heard Charlie say the part about condoms only being ninety percent effective. "What?!" He sputtered. "What?!" He was losing it a little bit. Cameron jumped up from his seat and exclaimed, "Well, they should put that on the box!"

Cameron sprinted from the room, dashing into Will's room and threw open the draw to dresser. It was where he'd borrowed the condoms from in the first place. He grabbed the box of condoms and slammed the door shut, thudding back upstairs into the Cloud Room. But that wasn't before he tripped going up the stairs and landed hard on his knees. Cameron let out a string of cuss words, which was very unlike him. Staggering back to his feet, Cameron took the rest of the stairs two at a time and burst into the room, his eyes wild. "THEY SHOULD PRINT IT IN BIG, BLACK LETTERS!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]   The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Where Charlie Tells Cameron [p r i v a t e-- To Zan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: