Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] Empty
PostSubject: Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]   Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 am

The Amphitheater seemed like the most suited place I could be if I were to rehearse for my audition. Spring Awakening needed a Wendla and my agent said I would be perfect for the job. They told me I had the right look, but it was just down to whether or not if I was good enough in the areas of singing, acting, and dancing. And with my years of excessive training and lessons, I'll will get the part. Believe nothing will stop me from nailing this audition. It was an On-Broadway musical and this will surely grant me my pathway to stardom and fame.

Luckily, the audition is in New York and I wouldn't have to travel that far. Because for one; I don't have a car; and two, I don't really know how to drive. That's because my mothers refused to have useless gas polluters around in our town and have us be a contributing part of the situation. Whatever that means. Although, I may have to agree with my mothers, I would like some form of transportation instead of walking all the time. I am well aware that exercise is very important in daily routine, but you must take a look at my shoes that are now destroyed.

I know that if I get that part, and I will get that part, I would have to leave camp, and that means me being exposed to danger. But it will be worth it when I get my six Tonys by the time I'm twenty-five. It's all part of my ten year plan. I have never seen Spring Awakening on Broadway due to some financial problems, but I hear that it was amazing and will forever be a classic in modern Broadway musicals.

So right now I am reading more about the musical and it seems pretty risque. There are a lot of controversial plots and themes and I'm not sure if I should be excited or uncomfortable about this. My mothers will surely not approve, but it's not their life it's mine. And now I discover that Wendla is Christian and my mothers will not be okay with that. Okay, maybe I don't have to tell them about the musical.

"Mamma Who Bore Me", is a beautiful song and I feel honored to be singing it. But I need to practice it to get it down pat. I held the script in my hand and I sing out the first note.

Last edited by Notes in Secrecy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]   Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Being here wasn't exactly the first place I wanted to be. Actually, it was the last place I wanted to be. Honestly, if I had a choice; you know, one that would keep my family safe; I would be back home cleaning pools at Mrs. Peralta's house. No joke. Good thing I saved up some of my money and I'm not totally broke. Although, I did get a job here in upstate New York. It's not really a job I saw myself doing, but it pays really well and I enjoy doing it.

Playing Melchoir Gabor, the lead role of Spring Awakening is not exactly what I'd call a dream come true. Actually, it's the exact opposite. Yeah it does wonders for the women and they totally want to lay me after they see my softer side on stage, but I'd rather be on the other stage with my guitar in my hand singing some Rock N' Roll tunes. And this is the closest I'm going to get with my situation regarding money and the education I got.

How I got this part, I have no idea. I was just singing and playing my guitar on the side of the street practically asking for money and this... guy just came up to me telling me to audition for this musical thingy badingy and for some stupid reason; I agreed to this. I think I was probably high or whatever, but now I'm stuck in this stupid predicament and having to sing on stage.

But get this, my leading chick is supposed to be this hot young thing that can apparently sing circles around frigging Barbie or whatever. So a hot chick, with a loud mouth. I can handle that. So the casting director is asking for my assistance in finding extras and background characters and whatnot and crap like that.

So now I guess I am outside of the Amphitheater looking for talented kids. I hear the most talented in this musical area are the Apollo campers. I've never really talked to any one of them, but I hear them sing during campfires and stuff and they're pretty good. Sometimes I think that I should've been the spawn of several other Gods, but I guess I'm okay with Ares. He is indeed hooking up with Aphrodite so I guess my daddy has game.

I entered the Amphitheater and I hear a sweet but strong noise. I My ears were easily attracted to the sweet song and I just had to find where it was coming from. A couple steps more and I see a tiny... elf holding a script in her hand and singing a song. She was cute, but she was so tiny and could easily fit inside my pocket. A smirk reached my lips and I thought she would be a perfect addition to our cast.

Once she was finished, I started applauding her. "Wow. You maybe tiny as hell, but you can sing." I take a few more steps toward her, practically hovering over her small body frame. "Look, I'm in an On-Broadway production of this 'Winter Sleeping' or Spring Awakening or whatever the hell it's called and you'd be a kick-ass background character.

Last edited by Bulletproof Loneliness on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]   Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 am

Whenever I sing, I could feel the words escape flow through my veins and I feel so free. I feel as if everyone that has ridiculed me and everyone that I am better than are gone and I'm just alone and by myself. I've always been alone anyway. No one really wants to be around the 'Camp Crazy' or 'Camp Diva'. There are so many names, I won't even bother naming them all. I'm superior to all of them anyway.

I had just finished singing my solo and I was terrific if I do say so myself. I hear clapping in the background and I see this boy applauding me for my performance. I turn around and I curtsy; giving him a traditional and proper greeting. A wide smile creeps on my face knowing that I was in fact amazing. I don't need an audience to tell me so. But this boy, I could help but to find him attractive.

He started to comment on my height, which was probably easy for him to do considering he was a whole foot taller than me. I bet if you were tall enough, you could see the mischievous gleam in his eyes and get lost in them. But the he praised me for my singing and my smile couldn't get any bigger. I straightened out my pink skirt that went down to the middle of my thigh. "Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment."

Then he told me that he was in Spring Awakening. Was I shocked? Well, the fact that he couldn't even get the title right at first gave me the impression that he doesn't even want to do this. So, yes, I was shocked. Plus, he told me that I would be a kick--- I'm not going to say that word. But he told me that I would be an asset for the production as a background character. A background character!. Blasphemy!

I rolled my eyes and I scoffed at his suggestion, "Please. From all my years of training, I, Harmony Evans, am beyond the role of playing a background character. So I will tell you that I am auditioning for the role of Wendla Bergmann. The lead female role of the musical." I retort with a smug look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]   Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:30 pm

She thanked me for my niceness and I felt proud that I could at least say something right. I look down at her extremely tiny hands that straightened out her even tinier hot pink skirt and I could feel the atmosphere get a little hotter. I grabbed the collar of my white t-shirt and I brought it out a little bit to help myself catch a little bit of air and to breathe. Man! I keep looking down at her skirt and I notice that her legs were like ten miles long. Exaggerating of course, but you get the hot idea. "You're welcome."

She seemed to get upset at my very kind offer of giving her a small part in the kick-ass okay musical of Spring Awakening. Her scoff brought me back to look at her face. She had some sexy features and she was definitely gorgeous. She had some cute big doe-eyes. And I hardly ever use the word cute. Yeah, she was that 'cute'. So bottomline, she was hot. You know, for a midget.

She started ranting on about how good she was at whatever she does and that sort of made me look back down at her legs. I was not the kind of person that would listen during a lecture. She talks too much and she's irritating me. I bet she's that kind of girl that's only good for looking at. Wait, what? Wendla. Lead role? F--k. "No kidding. Turns out that I play Melchoir." I respond, waiting to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]   Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Notes in Secrecy||Tagged for: Bulletproof Loneliness [[But you all can read <3]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: