Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Nevaeh sighed and leaned up against a tree. "We all have bad memories. Then again, people only wanna hear the sad and messed up stories. Ever read a book that was full of happiness and no worries? 'Cause I haven't," Nevaeh told Kyle. Memories of her childhood flooded into Nevaeh's mind. She squeezed her eyes shut. Memories were something Nevaeh rather not share; they were just despressing as heck.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:43 am

Kyle sighed, "Tell me about it. Most of the time, when I'm not the happy-go-lucky guy I am, I think about it too... how offended I was when people called me a freak. I never minded or anything, because I had Rachel and Richard. But, well... I can't always depend on my family now, can I? I need to stand on my own two feet as well. And, Roger. He was the only one I could talk to about all my problems. Almost losing him, I thought I was going to lose myself." He sighed, "Look, I'm sorry if I bombarded you with my troubles. I bet we all have our fair share of troubles and sad says." He chuckled to himself, but he couldn't actually feel it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Nevaeh shrugged. "I really don't mind. My dad abused me, made us homeless. When the shelter burned down, I was the only survivor," Nevaeh told Kyle. Saying that felt like a weight off her chest was lifted. She felt more free that someone knew her story. She closed her eyes. "Let's not dwell in the past," she whispered, her voice barely audiable. She was afraid if she started talking, she would brake down in front of Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 am

Kyle grinned at Nev, "You're right. It does not do to dwell in the memories of our past after all." Kyle stretched his arms, "So... now that we beat the big bad, what do we do now? It's not like another group of hellhounds will end up here... pshh... they'd be too afraid of us kicking their butts to the ground!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Nevaeh rolled her eyes and laughed a bit. Kyle sounded so much like Seth right now. Note to self: Never leave those two alone together. "Don't get too cocky now," Nevaeh teased, standing up. She smiled softly at Roger; Nevaeh was actually starting to like Roger. Roger was a cute dog. Nevaeh tought for a moment. "We could climb trees?" Nevaeh offered sheeplishy.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 am

Kyle stared at her, as if thinking of considering her idea. Then a huge grin appeared on his face, "That's a great idea! I'm not a fast climber though. So you'll have to forgive me if I'm too slow or anything." He chuckled to himself, he couldn't even climb up a flight of stairs without tripping once or twice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 am

Nevaeh grinned at Kyle. "It's alright. I'm only good at climbing trees because I used to climb them when I was on the run," nevaeh said, grinning. She went to the nearest tree and started climbing. She was pretty fast. Nevaeh climbed to another branch and jumped to another. "Try to keep up," Nevaeh said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 am

Kyle whistled as she climbed up the tree with surprising speed. Snapping out of it he gasped, "H-hey! Don't leave me down here!" He told Roger to stay and wait for him as he climbed the tree. Once in a while, he would stop, to drop a dog biscuit for Roger, then he would check some branches if they were safe, or if they'd break because of his weight. Then he proceeded to climb, albeit slowly, until he reached Nev's side. "Did you wait too long?" He grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Nevaeh laughed at bit, and shook her head. "Well, not the long," she teased. She shifted her gaze to the view of camp. The view was awesome. You could see everything from her. Nevaeh smiled, leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2