Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My First Date (private to greekgirl22)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

My First Date (private to greekgirl22) Empty
PostSubject: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 pm

I got to the lake and saw the water as calm as the ocean is deadly and almost as beautiful as my new girlfriend. "I just lay my towel down and wait for Izzy." I set my towel on the grass by the lake and took my shirt, shoes, and socks off and sat down on the towel.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 pm

I changed into a purple-poka dotted bikini. I pulled an old tee-shirt over the bathing suit. I grabbed a towel and headed to the lake. I saw Demitri sitting there with his shirt off. Wow. I sat down next to him. "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I saw Izzy come up next to me. "Hey hottie, you look like your ready for a swim." I kissed Izzy and then ran onto the pier and jumped off. "Cannonball!" splash "You gonna come in or am I going to have to swim alone?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

I laughed. I took off my tee-shirt, revealing my bikini. I ran onto the pier and dove into the water. I resurfaced and giggled. "Catch me if you can." I went under water.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

I dove underwater and saw Izzy and just swam. I caught up with her and grabbed her around the waist and dragged her up to the surface. "Caught ya." Still having her wrapped in my arms, I kissed her on the cheek. After I let go I realized my necklace was gone. I went underwater and saw my necklace at the bottom of the lake. "Be right back." I took a deep breathe then went underwater and swam until I got to the bottom and grabbed my necklace. I swam straight up until I got to the surface. "My necklace fell off."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm

I smiled. "How did that happen?" I asked him. I gave quick kiss on the lips. I splashed him with water. I laughed and went far under.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:49 pm

I put my necklace back on and went under water. I found Izzy and swam next to her. Once I was face to face with her, I mouthed the words 'I love you!' and then kissed her on the lips and swam to the surface.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

I went to the surface. He said he loved me! he said it! I swam over to him. "I love you, too." I kissed him on his lips, savoring it.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

"I'm gonna get out and relax for a while." I swam to the shore, dried myself off and got out my guitar. "Do you know the song Magic by B.o.B?" I asked my girl while tunin' my guitar.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm

I shook my head. "I never heard it before. Why?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm

I finished tuning my guitar. "Well that's not the song I'm goin' to be playin'. I'm gonna play a different song, i'm gonna play Honey Bee by Blake Shelton. Can you sing?" I ask Izzy still swimmin'
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm

I got out of the water and sat on my towel. "I sing but I haven't sung in a long time." I realized that I hadn't done a lot of things in a long time. "I've heard of the song."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm

"So Here is Honey Bee." Guitar playin' "Girl I been thinkin’ ’bout us And you know I ain’t good at this stuff But these feelings piling up won’t give me no rest. This might come out a little crazy A little sideways, yeah maybe I don’t know how long it’ll take me But I’ll do my best. If you’ll be my soft and sweet I’ll be your strong and steady. You be my glass of wine I’ll be your shot of whiskey. You be my sunny day I’ll be your shade tree. You be my honeysuckle I’ll be your honey bee. Yeah that came out a little country But every word was right on the money And I got you smilin’ honey right back at me. Now hold on ’cause I ain’t done There’s more where that came from Well you know I’m just havin’ fun But seriously. If you’ll be my Louisiana I’ll be your Mississippi. You be my little Loretta I’ll be your Conway Twitty. You be my sugar baby I’ll be your sweet iced tea. You be my honeysuckle I’ll be your honey bee. Your kiss just said it all I’m glad we had this talk Nothin’ left to do but fall in each other’s arms. I could’ve said a “I love you” Could’ve wrote you a line or two Baby all I know to do Is speak right from the heart. If you’ll be my soft and sweet I’ll be your strong and steady. You be my glass of wine I’ll be your shot of whiskey. You be my sunny day I’ll be your shade tree. You be my honeysuckle I’ll be your honey bee. If you’ll be my Louisiana I’ll be your Mississippi. You be my little Loretta. I’ll be your Conway Twitty. You be my sugar baby I’ll be your sweet iced tea. You be my honeysuckle I’ll be your honey bee. I’ll be your honey bee." Guitar Stopped. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm

I hugged him and gave him a kiss. "That was really good. You are a great singer. That's my new fave song," I told him. I paused. "Do you want me to sing a song?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 pm

After she hugged me and kissed me, She told me that was her new fave song. She asked me if I wanted her to sing a song. "Only if you want to." I just strummed a few notes waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm

I thought for a moment. "Eh, why not. What's the worst that could happen? Hand over the guitar, please." I said. What song to play?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 pm

"Here you go." I handed her my guitar. "So any idea what you wanna play?" I ask her.

OOC: Are you participating in the CHB All Nighter?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 pm

OOC- No, I don't think so. My laptop battery is dying.

"I'm going to play Two is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls." -playing- I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought hey
you know, this could be something

'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
And I'm thinking two is better than one
Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, hey

Maybe it's true that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life

And I'm thinking, ooh, I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
But I figured out with all that's said and done
Two is better than one, two is better than one -stops playing- "How was that?

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 am

"Wow! A fantastic singer just sang my new favorite song." I kissed her. "I've been working on this one song called 'The World to Me' but right now I only got the chorus written. You wanna hear it?" I ask her

OOC: It's not tonight, It's Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

OOC- Oh, then I'll do the Camp all-nighter. It'll be a great way to start Friday off.

I blushed when he called me a fantastic singer. "Sure, I would love to hear it," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am

"Alright then." I started playin my guitar. "Here we go. I met you, you met me and it clicked right from the start. A voice of such purity ignited the love of my heart. Your my love, your my life, you are the girl of my dreams. Most important of all you mean the world to me." I stopped playin'. "What do you think? I'm also thinkin' about callin' it The Izzy Rose Song."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am

I smiled. "I love the title. i love everything about that song," I told him. I gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 am

I was glad she liked it. I looked into those eyes of hers. "I love you Isabella Rose." I said with the utmost honesty.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 am

When he said he loved me, I knew he wasn't lying. I looked into his eyes. "I love you too, Demitri." I gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Wow she was so beautiful. I got my IMP (Infinite Music Player) and played 'Honey Bee'. "There's your favorite song." It played the whole way through then I found my favorite song, 'Two is Better Than One'. I realized that there was a boy and a girl singing. "A boy and a girl singing it? Cool!" I pick up my guitar and strummed a few notes. "I got an idea. How about you sing a song of your choice and i'll play to the song."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Date (private to greekgirl22)   My First Date (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Date (private to greekgirl22)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next