Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) Empty
PostSubject: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Alexei shifted the dead weight in his arms to his left side, opening the door to the infirmary with his right hand and striding in. Disregarding the other campers in the crowded pavilion, he walked to a vacant bed and laid Isabella's unconscious form on the bed carefully. Standing from his crouched position, he clapped his hands once rather loudly, gaining the attention of any campers nearby. "Ah, privet. Izávella is in need of medical attention." He smiled, causing the temperature to drop a few degrees; metaphorically, of course. "Healing injured campers is your job, da?" His cold gaze passed over the few Apollo campers who weren't occupied, and he giggled creepily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Seth || Marcus || Motega

After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) 24zx9xg

Seth was working his usual job at the infirmary. He grabbed various iteams off shelves and treated wounded campers. Most were injured from the Hermes, Aphrodite, or Ares cabin. Seth sighed; this was gonna be a long day. Seth contiued this process for a long time. Now Seth wished he wasn't an Apollo kid.

A loud clap got Seth's attention. Seth's green eye's shifted to a big kid. Ares, most likely. Then, Seth shifted his gaze. Oh. My. Gods. Seth dropped a cork of nectar on the floor, the godly drink trickling on the wood floor. Seth ran to Isabella. His best friend looked, well, dead. "What happened?" Seth mananged to choke out.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Alexei looked at the teen with slight interest. He was obviously a son of Apollo, as he had just been attending someone else. "Izávella and I were sparring in the arena, and apparently I kicked her just a bit too hard," he said, glancing down at the girl without much remorse. "You are a son of Apollo, da? And judging by the look on your face, you know Izávella. I am afraid that I do not trust anyone who does not know her to heal her correctly; you would not mind treating her, da?" He fingered his necklace and looked at the Apollo kid inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Seth || Marcus || Motega

Seth slowly looked up at the somewhat older boy. "You what?" Seth asked, starting to get angry. "You kicked her?" Seth practially spat through his clenched teeth. His fatal flaw was coming out. His temper and personal loyalty. Without even thinking, Seth siezed the much larger boy by the shirt and shoved him into the wall. Seth's siblings wairly watched at what was gonna happen next. "Don't you ever touch her again," Seth spat again. His green eyes blazed with fury. No one hurt his friends.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:51 pm

"I have to say," Alexei started, catching himself on the wall with two fingers, "I anticipated this reaction. Fine, then. If you would much rather let her lay there on the bed with two broken and three fractured ribs and a possibly broken jaw, be my guest. If so, we will take this outside, da? It would be...problematic to injure all of your charges, but if you would rather fight than save lives, comrade..." The Russian still hadn't pulled his weapon, instead opting to smile innocently at the Apollo kid and lean on the wall. "Actually, now that I think about it, the angle at which she was hit with my staff could have potentially shoved one of the broken ribs into a lung. The bone probably did not puncture it though; otherwise, she would have been dead halfway here from the arena, drowned in her own blood. But I checked her pulse just before I walked into the infirmary; she is very much alive."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Seth || Marcus || Motega

Seth gritted his teeth and looked back at Isabella. Her face was pale and her jaw was starting to get a large bruise. Seth let go of the much bigger boy and went to Isabella's side. her dark brown hair was matted with sweat. Seth winced at what what he would have to do. Seth would have to set her ribs.

Seth grabbed some guaze and nectar. "She may wake up," Seth said to the boy. "If she has a few broken ribs, I have to set them." Seth took a deep breath and started to set her ribs. as expected, Isabella's eyes shot open. Her mouth opened, as if she was gonna scream, but gritted her teeth instead.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Alexei watched the Apollo camper work, a smile on his face. It dropped a bit when Isabella opened her eyes, and the Russian took a step closer, into the brunette's peripheral vision. He examined her face indifferently, watching as she gritted her teeth. An action which had to have hurt, considering the large bruise that was already growing purple on her jaw. Still, the blonde showed no emotion - no twisted childish glee in his smile; no cruel glint in his indigo eyes; and most of all, no guilt. Anywhere.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Isabella || Faith || Rose

Isabella gritted her teeth more, which hurt. Still, she rather grit her teeth then scream. Isabella so badly wanted to smack seth on the head, but she didn't. Isabella saw Alexei who seemed motionless. Isabella closed her eyes and let Seth finished.

After a little bit, Seth had finished setting her ribs. Isabella reached forward and smacked him on the back of his head. Seth yelped. "Jeez woman, I heal you and I get slapped. Here," Seth said smiling lightly. In his hand was a piece of ambrosia. Isabella watched as Seth gave Alexei a deadly glare. "Don't touch her ever again," she heard Seth spat through his teeth. isabella rolled her eyes. He turned to Isabella and waved. "See you later," Seth told Izzy. He walked up into the room, most likely to treat other people.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 pm

After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I came over to the people's bed, oblivious to what had happened. I just started my shift. I recognized one guy from the Apollo cabin. "Hey guys," I smiled warmly. "Do any of you need some help, or are ya good?" I asked, holding a bottle of nectar that I was taking around to people's beds.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Alexei watched the exchange between Isabella and the first Apollo camper near-silently, almost breaking it to laugh when Isabella smacked the boy lightly. He did snicker a bit, but other than that he said nothing. Not feeling perturbed at all by the threat, the Russian bounced up to the bed and pulled up a chair. Obviously, his apathetic episode was over. Or maybe his cheerful episode began, and the indifferent side was the real one...whatever. It didn't matter much either way to the son of Ares.

Looking up when another healer came to them, Alexei replied, "Well, Izávella, you are feeling better? He set your ribs correctly, da? Do you need the help of this one?" The Russian leaned to the side, revealing the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Isabella || Faith || Rose

Isabella nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm sure Seth knows what he's doing. Thanka anyway," Isabella told the Apollo camper, giving him a smile. Isabella slowly sat up and swung her legs over the cot. "Well, thanks for taking me here Alexei, but I'm okay now," she told Alexei, smiling. Isabella go up but fell back down. She cursed in Greek under her breath. Guess she would be here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 pm

After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

"Well," I said, cleaning my hands off on a towel, then rinsing it. "If you insist," I smiled warmly, then left them to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)   After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Arena (Private to GreekGirl22 and Apollo campers)
Page 1 of 1