Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Archery with Two Apollo campers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Archery with Two Apollo campers. Empty
PostSubject: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

I arrived at the archery range, and stopped to look behind me to see if the girl had followd. I dragged out two targets to shoot, about a seventy five feet away. I set my bag down by the seats, and stood in front of one of the targets.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Essie caught up with the boy. "You...are...extremely..." she took a breath, "excited to practice." she said, getting out her bow. She eyed the target. "You want to make a deal?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "The one who gets the arrow closest to the target wins, loser has to..." she thought for a second, looking at him to see if he had any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I thought for a second, puzzled. "Loser has to..." then an idea struck me. "Sleep on the couch, and give the winner their bed for a week," I grinned, knowing I didn't have a bed anyway, so there was nothing to lose. I took a nice, balanced, sleek arrow out of my quiver and notched it. "Ready?" I questioned, glancing over.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Essie shrugged, there was an extra bunk above hers from when josh left. She could just sleep there. "Ready." she said, and she shot her arrow, it hit the middle circle, only a few millimeters away from the direct center. "Darn." she said, looking where her arrow was.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 pm

I breathed in a bit. That was a pretty spot-on hit. I pulled back on my string, and looking down the arrow to the target. I stretched the string to my chin, then let it fly. It zoomed down the arena, and hit the middle dot, except it was almost exactly where Essie had shot. "Crap..." I muttered, squinting.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Essie squinted, then walked up to the target. "what do you think?" she asked, looking at the boy. "Mine was a horrible hit..." she sighed, 'I guess you get my bed then." she said, looking at him, half smiling. She sighed and got her arrow out of the target before the kid could object.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:43 pm

"hm.." I mused for a while. It was pretty fair game when two Apollo campers tested their archery shots. "How about we do another challenge?" I suggested, taking my arrow out of the target, and putting it in my quiver.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Essie sighed, "Go for it." she said in a monotone, looking over at him. She was trying to be as still as she could be without her ADHD interfering, so she tapped her finger against her side, making an imaginary drum beat. She looked at him and raised and eyebrow, wondering what he would chose.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:57 pm

I cocked my head, wondering why she suddenly seemed bored. "Okay..." I started. "Music?" I said, wondering if she was any good.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Essie thought it over. "No singing." she said, looking at him. "Then you've got a deal." she grinned at him. She was already thinking of the drumming she was going to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 am

I shrugged. "Why not. I'm following you this time," I said, grabbing my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 am

Essie sighed. "Okay then..." she sighed.How good was this kid in music? She wasn't all that great, maybe she should stick with what she knew she was best at...piano. She would never sing again. Never. She shook her head.

ooc: ampitheater her we come :)
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am

I titled my head. She looked disturbed. "Something wrong?" I asked, stepping toward her. "You feeling okay?" I asked touching her forehead for a fever.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, fine." she shrugged it off, taking his hand gently off of her head. "Peachy. Nothing's wrong, let's go." she said, heading towards the amphitheater.

ooc: topic in the amphitheater: a bet a pianist and a kid
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 am

"gods..." I muttered, beginning to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery with Two Apollo campers.   Archery with Two Apollo campers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery with Two Apollo campers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: