Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) Empty
PostSubject: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I walked to the beach and sat down on a dune far from the water. I stared out at the water as I waited for Seth to get here. I wanted to be able to enjoy the water so much. But it hurt so badly. I sighed and laid back on the sand. I ran my hand through the sand and watched it slip between my long slender fingers. I sighed and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

I ran up to the beach and saw Riea playing with the sand. I didn't have my swim trucks because I knew she couldn't go in the water. I had my shirt off to make a somewhat beach experince. I sit next to her. "Hey Riea."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 pm

I felt someone sit down beside me and I noticed Seth’s voice as he greeted me. I sat up and suddenly felt very modest about the black, white, and gold bikini I was wearing. It was useless but I had an excuse to wear it. I turned to him and saw his bare chest and shorts. I smiled and playfully nudged him. “There you go again. Showing off your muscles.” I giggled and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Riea looked nice in her bikini. I tried not to look. I blushed when she teased me for showing off my muscles. "No, what about you? Trying to show off your awesome body?" I asked. I realized what I said and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 am

He blushed when I teased him and I smiled. Then he teasingly asked me if I was trying to show off my awesome body. I blushed and grinned warmly at him. “You think I have an awesome body?” I asked as I looked up through my long eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I blushed. "Yeah," I mumbled. I wasn't sure if she heard that or not. I ran a hand through my blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

He said yes and blushed as he ran his strong, warm hand through his golden blonde hair. I sighed happily and stood up. I walked to the edge of the water and looked out across. When the waves washed ashore, they came about three inches from my toes. I peeked over my shoulder at Seth and smiled. “He is so handsome.” I hadn’t realized I said that out loud until I heard my voice. I blushed a bright red and looked down.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm

I heard Riea say I'm handsome. I got up and followed her. "I think your pretty cute too," I whispered in her ear. Without thinking, I put my lips to hers. I backed away quikly. "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

I heard Seth get up and walk to me. He whispered in my ear that he thought I was cute. My head shot up and his lips touched mine. My heart completely melted and I was so pink. He stepped away quickly and apologized. “No. No. I liked it.” I looked down with a grin. “A lot.”
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:20 pm

I smiled at her. "Well, then," I told her. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Seth walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then he really kissed me. My heart soared as I kissed him back. Fireworks must have gone off because my world lit up like one.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Riea kissed me back. I didn't want to admit that Riea was my first kiss. That would have been embarassing. I pulled away. "Wanna go out with me?" I asked her. The waves almost washed over our feet. I pulled her away because of her water situation.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

He pulled away and asked if I wanted to go out with him. Oh my gosh! My first kiss and my first boyfriend?! Awesome night. He pulled me away as the waves crashed higher on the beach. “Of course!” I said as I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him. I backed away quickly. “Oops. I got a little carried away.”
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

I chuckled. "It's okay. I really don't mind." I kissed her again. "You were my first kiss," I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

He laughed and kissed me again. Then he softly told me I was his first kiss. I blushed and smiled. “Really? I was?” I was surprised. He was a son of Apollo. Hot, young, nice, sweet. I was honored and happy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 pm

I blushed again. "Yeah you were. Is that okay or not? Yeah, I'm 15. I should have had it already," I told her looking into her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:31 pm

He blushed and admitted that I was his first kiss. Then he went on to say that he should have had it already. I smiled up at him and gave a light laugh that made my eyes close in a childish way. “No. I am 14 and I haven’t even ever had a boyfriend before.”
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm

I smiled at her. "Hey! I'm a year older!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:37 pm

I chuckled and nodded. “Yep. Is that a bad thing?” I smiled at him and blue eyes softened at the sight of him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 pm

I smiled softly at her. "No not really. Doesn't make a difference. I like you for who you are," I told her softly. I gave her a kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 pm

I sighed with happiness and wrapped my arms around his waist. I rested my head on his chest and smiled. “I like you the way you are, as well.”
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm

I smiled and wanted to do a happy dance. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "What do you want to do?" I asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 pm

He asked me what I wanted to do as he pulled me closer. I smiled and shrugged. “I don’t know. Um…want to…” I cocked my head to one side thinking. Thalia always said I reminded her of a confused puppy. I closed my eyes trying to think.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 pm

I smiled as she tilted her head. "How about we play hide or seek?" I asked. I shook my head. "Never mind, that was a stupid idea."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:46 pm

~Hey. Sorry about the color. I couldnt change due to me posting though my phone because i am at a pep rally. Just pretend it's blue, k? Please.~

At the sound of hide and seek, my eyes widened. I used to love that game. I grinned and giggled. "I love playing games like that. So yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)   Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it a date? Really? (greekgirl22)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: