Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]

Go down 
+12
Kol Mikaelson
DuskDeviller
RedPhoenix
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Church
colleen
#Megz
summer
Skye
selene
moon
Bre Bre
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:50 am

Rosie stabbed her sword at the ground. Causing a rupture of dirt to shoot up blocking the electricity. Rosie smiled. taking up her sword she shot a blast of wind at Krystal. "Same goes for you" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 am

Krystal held up her hand, and the wind went completely around her, as if she was encased in a giant glass dome. "Never," she said, smiling. She slammed her own weapon into the ground, and the earth went rippling towards Rosie, like there was some giant worm underneath charging her. "What fun would that be?"
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Willow
Panicking, I quicly shot balls of fire at the water, evaporating some. Since more was still coming at me, I quickly made a shelid to protect myself. It worked. THe remaning water bounced off the shield and fell to the floor. I breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Amber paused for a moment, then initiating the attack. Keeping one hand behind her back, she used her other hand to conjure up Light. Not a ball of light, as most commonly mistaken, but Light. Light as all things perceive it, not artificial nor imagined. Though you could say that this was made from thoughts. I'm gonna be a quarter drained after this, she thought, then released the magic. The hand behind her back was kept busy though.

The light grew from no source, encasing them in a dome-like structure, each to the back of it. Neither did it have color, not yellow, not white, not orange, it was bright. Since the light came from no where, and just is, it gave everything a flat appearance, as if the grass had no shadow, and was only one dimensional. They had no shadows, either.

And the Light did what all light should: It blinded both of them. Most people in the arena would not get affected, only having to look away from the invisible dome, for it was impossible to stare at directly. However, it became so blinding that anyone IN the dome would shut their eyes and cover their faces with their hands.

This was a tricky form of magic that was taught to Amber by a hermit she met before camp, he taught her much too. Her family was stranded there a couple of nights because of the storm, and it turned out that the hermit was a son of Hecate. She wouldn't hesitate to share it with hear sisters if it would help their cause of winning the battle.

Amber of course, blinded by it too. But she knew how to overcome it. No counter spell could smother or remove it, unless you killed the creator of course. Putting sunglasses didnt help either. But there was a catch. There was always a catch. The reason why nothing you did affected it, was because it is all in your mind.

((I'll leave that for you to figure out ^^ rmb it can't be destroyed by magic or by foggin up your vision, if you need, I'll give you another clue in the next post.))
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Willow
I was suddenly blinded by some sort of light. I let my guard down, shutting my eyes tight and covering my eyes with my hand. My eyes burned from the light. What's happening? I thought. There had to be a way to get rid of this light. I couldn't think of anything. My magic didn't seem to work agianst the light.
I started panicking. I was probably going crazy. Go away! I thought. Leave! That didn't work, but I kept trying. You're not actually there! You're my imagination! I'm going crazy! I thought, desperately.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 am

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 An
And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.
| A N N A | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Anna studied her siblings intentively, formulating strategies for the upcoming battle in her mind.

She'll be on offense. Her on defense. Offense. Defense.

As she scanned the battle grounds, she noticed one of her sister's--Willow--struggling with a particular spell that the cabin leader recognized--one that she had read in a book in her room, of course.

Being the comforting person she was, especially to her cabin, Anna knew she had to help in some way, but let Willow figure it out on her own.

Just think, Anna thought, almost hoping that her sister would hear her. You can do it. You're a child of Hecate. You were born for this.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:17 am

Amber gave a grim smile, someone has to finish this, it can't go on forever. She waited a little while more, then when it seemed that Willow was not fending off the Light efficiently, she let lose the ball of energy she was gathering behind her back, in her left hand. It slammed through the opposite half of the dome, stopping the illusion as well as blocking all sunlight from reaching that part, engulfing it in darkness. Like the Light, it was not any form of artificial darkness, but a method of removing all light sources, which would be just as effective and less energy-consuming. Willow, as most humans do, would probably find her eyes unable to adjust to the change fast enough, and would be temporarily blinded, seeing white everywhere unless she countered it with a spell.

Last edited by Summer~ on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Jesse walked into the arena, he was only a little late. He saw one of his cabin mates getting blasted with a spell. "Well then it looks like were having combat practice?" He asked Anna walking up to her. He had forgot his sword at the cabin, no matter he would improvise.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Fiona walked up cautiously into the arena. From maybe half a mile, she could hear the spells hitting the walls and screaming echoing off. Fiona wasn't that good with magic and her only weapon was a pocket knife. But she did know a few hurtful spells...

Fiona sneaked to a darker corner, waiting for which sibling she was going to attack first...
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 am

Mark had just been claimed by Hecate. He'd just move on to the cabin when he saw the notice. He read it aloud.

"ALL CHILDREN OF HECATE MUST JOIN. BATTLE IS COMING."

Mark grinned, despite of himself. He quickly grabbed Espada, his sword, and raced to the arena. Jeez, he could smell spells this far. He entered quietly, and waits for someone to attack. Well, better to consult the cabin leader first. But the notice was straight. It's a battle training.

He readied his sword and tried to remember the few spells he knew with a thrumming heart.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3