Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:08 pm

I walked into the Hecate Cabin for the first time. It was like walking into a magical palace sort of thing, but you know, more camp-like. My mouth gapped in a smile, and I jumped up and down. I was sooo happy! "Amazing!" I said loudly, and ran over to an unoccupied bunk. I tossed my things on it, and looked around the Cabin, smiling.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

I walked in, glad to see a new sister. Cadil walked in behind me, looking bored. "Hi!" I said running over. "I'm Calliope Logan, daughter of Hecate, but you can call me Cali for short." I said, enthused. "This is my twin sister, Cadil." I said, pointing to her.

I grumbled and smiled slightly. "Yeah, Cadillia Logan, daughter of Hecate. Please, call me Cadil. Only adults call me Cadillia." I said, making light magic in my hands. I envied Cali for having dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:29 pm

"Hi, it's great to meet some siblings here. It's great to finally be Claimed," I said. Cadi looked a little bit more welcoming than Cadil. I didn't really care right now, it was great finally to be in a place where I felt at home.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Post with Jake or COlby?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Jakey!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 pm

I walked into the cabin warly, my green eyes scaning around me, careful to make sure I wouldn't mess up anything. I dropped the rest of her stuff on the bunk, I looked at Trin then within secounds she was surrounded, "Er... Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I peered around Cali and Cadil. I smiled widely. "Jake! These are some of my siblings, Cadil and Cali," I said. I looked at my things Jake just brought in.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am

I smiled. "Hi!" I sat at my bunk and felt my dream catcher. It was full of magic. They literally caught the dreams, and you could have 'em if you wanted.

I nodded and sat on my bunk by Cali's. I had blue sheets and a blue comforter. She had green. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 am

I smiled again, and went over to my bed. I sat down on it and looked around the cabin once again. I sighed a little in happiness. I looked over at Jake. He probably felt out of place or something since he was a son of Demeter.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:58 am

With all the commotion in the cabin, I slowly wake up from my nap. "Ugh." I take note of the new girl here. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 am

I purse my lips at his greeting, Then smiled at Trin, "Well Imma go and let you get settled with you new siblings" I turned and walked out stopping at the door I looked back at her, "You can keep the jacket, but it's not waterproof" With that I left.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 pm

"Trinity," I said simply. She seemed like a little brat so I kept eye contact from her. Of course, there would be nice siblings and rude ones. You could learn that at any cabin you went to.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm

"Kaitlin." I say as I get out of my bunk and walk up to her. "I'm not usually like this; I'm just epically tired."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:29 pm

"Yeah, Kaitlin, Cali, Cadil, and Jochem should be around here somewhere."I said. I smiled slowly at Trinity and started to mess around with my magic. "You wanna learn anything?" I asked Trinity .
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 pm

I nodded. I was definatly like that. "Well, in that case, nice to meet you. You're the third sibling so far I've met in the last five minutes," I said, managing a smile.
"Nah, I'm fine now. I'm super tired. It's been a long day," I said facing Cadil again, remembering falling in the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 pm

I rub my stomach. "Man, I'm hungry." I look around and spot a package of Lemonheads on my bunk. I pick it up, tear it open, and pop one in my mouth. The lemony goodness filled my mouth. "I am, like, addicted to these."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

I smiled a little. "Hah, yeah," I said. I sat on my bunk, moving my things to the floor. I laid down on it on my back, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin   Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Harrison, Daughter of Hecate; Hecate Cabin
Page 1 of 1