Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison Empty
PostSubject: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 pm

I entered the chilly Cabin of Khione. The Cabin didn't feel to cold to me, though. I was just claimed by her. The first Daughter of Khione, Goddess of Winter and Snow. The Cabin was snowing! Little puffy flakes fell from the white ceiling. The whole Cabin was themed Winter, Snow, and white. It would probably be lonley here, since there were no other children of Khione yet. I set down my duffel bag on the only bed in the Cabin in the corner. The bed was a Twin. and perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

"Damn..." Dylan breathed. Ever since he learned he was a demigod he'd always wanted a sweet-ass cabin like this one. But, no. He got a run down cabin 11.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:08 am

"Wow, they didn't really expect any childen of Khione, did they?" I asked, looking at my amazing ass bed. It was the only one in the Cabin. Yeah, it was twin but it was probably the best. I looked at the floor, there were snowflakes etched into the floor with a lighter blue sort of color. The whole floor was white, though. The whole thing was awesome! It was freakin snowing!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 am

"No apparently not...hey, um, Taylor?" Dylan said scratching the back of neck nervously. He pulled on his pants upward.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 am

I turned back at Dylan. "Yeah?" I asked him. The snow oddly didn't feel cold to me. Snow never really did feel that cold to me before like it did to everyone else. Some snow fell on my eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 pm

"You wanna go to the party with me tonight?" He asked staring at his feet. His face was flushed with heat.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm

I smiled. "Yeah! Sure!" I said happily, snow bouncing off me. His cheeks were red hot. I blushed also just looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:07 pm

That wasn't too hard. He thought to himself. "Cool." He looked around him. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Is there like, another party thing later today? o_o
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 pm

~pfft. I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Lmao well... Ok. Hah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison   First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Daughter of Khione, Taylor Harrison
Page 1 of 1