Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Cabin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 pm

]I walk in the Hecate Cabin I don't see very many people. Not a big suprise my mom was't into falling in love. I put my stuff up and check out the room. I look at some spellbooks and then look at what time it is. I take a shower and brush my teeth. I then get in my sleepwear, get in bed and go to sleep.

7 hours later

I wake up, get dressed and brushed teeth. I leave the cabin.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 am

I wake up feeling queasy in the stomach. I decide I am Hungry. I Someone leaving the Cabin I then shout "Hey!" hoping he would hear me
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:48 am

OOC: See Someone. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC:Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: