Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Cabin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 pm

~∂|∂~ The Cabin Of Magic, Watch Where you Step The Floor Is Enchanted ~∂|∂~
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm

ooc nice i just made like 4 cabins i also made hades
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 pm

I float through the window, touching the windowsill. It was my first try at moving levitation, so I wasn't really good at it yet. I sit down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: you should make a description of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC: Uh.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: take Nemesis cabin as an example :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Try Keeping Your Fingers Moving it Helps Keep Gravity Underneath you from stopping and dropping you." i say From My bed In The Corner.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 pm

"Thanks!" I say. That was useful! "Δείτε το πρόσωπο" I say. I dug through my white bag with paint splotches on it, and pulled out a crystal ball. The ball shimmered, then I said, "Show me Dad" I order it. It shakes in my hand, and a misty figure of my father appears in the globe. "Hi Dad!" I exclaim. "Hello honey." He replies. He was always busy with work. "Well. I'm having a great time here at CHB. Our cabin got built. It's pretty nice. I'm working on moving levitation." I say. He nods and pretends that he's listening. "That's nice honey." He says. "Won't you ever listen to me?" I ask, smiling and shaking my head. I set down the ball, and wave my hand over it. The ball goes blank, then clear.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Woah Thats Cool! i exclaim
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm

"It's much more easier to use than an iris message." I say.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 pm

I bet!
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 pm

I smile.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

i walk in and say hi then i say umm im just gonna have this bunk is that okay i say pointing to an empty bed .....they didnt seem to notice so i just put my stuff on the bed and decided to get some rest

nick=hecate +blue
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:57 pm

I notice a boy sitting on a bed. "Hey!" I say. "What's up?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

ummmm nothin much i just got here
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:01 pm

"Oh, well welcome to Camp Half Blood!" I welcome him.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm

oh um thanks i guess i say hey do you know a good place to do magic i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm

"Uhh. I don't know. It depends on the spells. I'd have to say either the arena, or the soccer field."
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 pm

ummm i felt so stupid where exactly is the soccer field
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm

"Inside the sports area." I answer. My eyes were sparkling in the sun, and I smiled.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 pm

ok lets go i say nervously
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 pm

"Beat cha' there!" I say playfully. I open a portal, and teleport to the Soccer field.
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 am

what aww no fair i only know fire magic i mumble oh right and ice magic ....wait a sec
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 am

" Hey dude." I say leaning against the door
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 am

hey do you know any magic cuse i do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hecate Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin   Hecate Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: