Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]

Go down 
+12
Kol Mikaelson
DuskDeviller
RedPhoenix
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Church
colleen
#Megz
summer
Skye
selene
moon
Bre Bre
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] 43513_1280125606010_full

Anna Jones

Anna stood in the middle of the arena, her black staff in her hand, but her thoughts elsewhere. There was a battle coming, and it wasn't like the ones in the past. This one would be far greater, and the cabin leader needed to make sure that her siblings were ready. This might be their last fight for survival. This could be it, but there was no way that Camp Half-Blood was going to give into Kronus so easily. The campers had to band together into one force and defeat the enemy. They had to save Olympus -- the Realm of the Gods.

Anna turned to see her siblings approaching. This was going to be hard to break it to them -- that some of them might not even return safely. She'd hate to see that -- to see one of her own siblings fall in battle, and their soul dwell forever in the underworld. If any were to die, then they'd better go straight to Esylum.

The teenager remembered her first battle to protect the camp. She remembered the pain that dwelt within her when she was slammed into a tree by a cyclops, and one of her ribs had broke. Anna promised herself if she was to ever endure that pain again, it would be for her siblings. Anna Jones would fight for the safety of her siblings because that's what any leader would do, but more importantly, a sister.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] Kimmy2

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Hecate
"I'm not hyper! Just awesome!!"

Kimmy walked into the arena slowly. She was ready for training, come to think of it, she really needed it. Kimmy's eyes found Anna and the 13 year old smiled. She waved at cabin 15's co-leader. Anna seemed tense, as if something could happen at any moment. Kimmy's smile faded as a question entered her mind."Anna... are you okay?" she asked slowly. Kimmy didn't want it taken as an insult, but Anna looked tense.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] Zooey+Deschanel+-+Ellen+von+Unwerth+photoshoot
c a l i|m a r i e|l o g a n

The darkness lingered around my body. It seemed to be a little thicker than it's usual grey aura. It seemed almost black. I shivered and shuddered. Dammit mom, why'd you have to "bless" me with the power of darkness. I got so angry, that I whispered a spell and shot out a shard of glass. It missed Kimmy's head by 5 inches. I gasped and clenched my fists.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:04 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy was looking at the training dummies when she saw glass coming straight at her. Letting out a yelp, she ducked."Whoa! Cali are you okay!?" Kimmy asked. Her eyes were wide and scared. had Cali done that on purpose?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I looked over at Kimmy and tears fell down my face. "I'm sorry!" I sobbed. "I didn't meant to! It's just, this is so tensing, and I can't take it!" It wasn't the battle. It was my powers. This darkness was overpowering me. It lingered more often, and I couldn't get rid of it.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy felt instantly sorry she spoke up. Cali must be feeling so sad, why Kimmy had no idea. She came up to Cali and gave her a hug."Somebody needs a hug!" Kimmy said happily. She loved being the positive person of the group, but often wanted another happy sibling. Most of her siblings were serious amd hard. Kimmy was nothing like that.

Last edited by Moon on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did the wrong colors! *faceplam*)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] Lindytrololol

Lindy Granger ][ Hecate ][ 15

Walking in the arena, Lindy was on edge. A battle? We just finished one! she thought. Her wand was stuck in the side of her combat boot, it's handle sticking out. "Hey guys," she said. Her voice sounded slightly scratchy, like she had been crying.

In truth, she was a little terrified. Skye had told her about the battle preparations, and she knew Skye was training her campers. The battle had caused so much damage. Including taking so many lives, and almost taking the lives of her closest friends. She didn't know if she could handle another one.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Anna turned to Kimmy, trying her best to give her siblings a soft, warm smile. "I'm fine, Kimmy. I appreciate your concern." The teenager turned to the others, and stated, "But there is a battle to be fought. We need to start training immediately."

Anna turned to teh training dummies, her thoughts becoming even more clear. "I want you all to show me the best spell you can do."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Lindy Granger ][ Hecate ][ 15

Lindy listened to the Cabin Leader's request, and thought carefully. She took her wand out of her boot and took a deep breath. Twirling the wand in her hand, she considered a spell. The one that made things explode in a flurry of sparks, or the spell that threw fire and THEN caused the object to explode.

She decided she liked the sparks one. She faced the dummy, and in a flick of her wrist, the dummy exploded, and a few sparks flew from the pieces that were left behind. "That's all I could think of," she said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 am

I stared at a dummy in front of me. There was so many spells I could do to torture that dummy. I chose the dissolving spell. The darkness whipped around in my hands, and I threw it at the dummy. It wrapped all around it, and then it dissolved.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 am

Amber stepped into the Arena
cautiously, her emerald green eyes sharp. She had her bow and quiver
strapped to her back -- she never went anywhere without them now. There
was tension in the air. There's tension around camp every where anyway, she thought. Then she spotted the co-leader of the Hecate cabin
and heard her say,"I want you all to show me the best spell you can do."

Amber thought for a moment. Best spell to destroy dummies? That's hard to decide... I mean, anyone could whack them with a stick and their head would drop off... Hmm... I'm like fire today, so I'll just incinerate it, she decided. She looked at the dummy in front of her and concentrated. She located the dummy and released the magic, bending it to her will.

The dummy suddenly exploded violently into flames, its parts thrown into the air, turning into ashes on its way down. The head itself shot up into the air like a cork from a champagne bottle, raining soot over the arena. The force of the magic flattened the grass in a circle surrounding the ex-dummy for about 5 metres around.

Oops, she thought, sorry grass...

Amber didn't have much trouble controlling her magic now, and was pretty advanced for her age, due to her powers developing early and her constant practice for the 4 years before she reached camp. But she still lacked some skills and had a lot to learn.

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:22 am

Anna nodded at her siblings' performance. In her head, she was already devising a plan for the upcoming battle. If we all stick together, she thought, I could organize us into groups of offense and defense.

Proud of their success, Anna exclaimed,
"Well done! It's obvious you've all been putting a lot of training into your schedule."

The teenager looked over at her co-cabin leader, Cali. "Is there anything you would like to say?"

After Cali answered, Anna decided to teach her cabin something new in the field of necromancy. Maybe that would be too advanced. It's quite tricky, the spirits might escape. Anna figured if she was watching, she could keep everything under control. Hopefully.

"I'd like to teach you all something new. Are you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:48 am

Amber looked at the co-leaders and waited for any further instructions, itching to practice. She fidgeted around, scraping her shoe on the sandy ground. Then she heard Anna ask, " I'd like to teach you all something new. Are you up for it?"

Yes at last! "Sure!" she replied enthusiastically, her eyes gleaming at the prospect of learning something new that hopefully would be more advanced. I haven't had a decent challenge for weeks, Amber thought, eyes lighting up in anticipation.

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 am

Looking over at her siblings' anticipation, Anna noticed that her cousin, Violet, wasn't present. Well, she didn't want to come to camp anyway. I forced her, almost. With a soft sigh, Anna turned in the opposite direction of her cabin mates and began the spell.

After mumbling a riddle to herself in ancient Greek, the ground below the group shook, but Anna stayed perfectly focused: her eyes closed, and forcing herself not to move an inch, or the spell could possibly be ruined.

The ground cracked into two sides, and a giant, gaping hole revealed itself in the center. Spirits came forth, escaping the hole. When Anna knew the spirits were on the verge of breaking through, she quickly closed the hole, and the arena's ground returned back to normal.

She turned back to her siblings, and said,
"It's quite difficult, so don't get upset if you can't get it on the first try. Remember, you're releasing spirits, so you have to keep them confined to the underworld, too. Don't let them break free unless you have them under your command." Anna herself felt a little drainined; panting slightly, and her eyes closing involuntarily. She forced herself to keep going, and moved out of the way for her sisters.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 am

Amber looked at the scene before her with amazement. The only time she saw spirits was when they came after her in school. It seemed a little cruel to her to keep spirits so close to freedom, yet so far. But this demigod life is either win or lose. Your win and their lose. Amber reminded herself.

"How do we keep them confined? Is it possible to keep them confined where I could see them?", she asked Anna.

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:15 am

Anna smiled at Amber, and then looked over at Kimmy. The cabin leader remembered what she told Kimmy the day in the arena when she had asked for extra training. "I'll tell you the same thing I told Kimmy," she said, returning her gaze to Amber. "Magic is sort of like writing. Give everything a lot of thought and description. Picture what you want in your head, and make it happen."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 am

I know that, she thought in frustration. Of course I know that, I've done it millions of times before. But still respecting her elder cabinmate and sister, she smiled and nodded respectfully and said,"Okay I'll try that, thanks Anna." Nevermind, I have a way, she decided.

Then she turned to the empty ground in front of her and stared at it, imagining how the underworld looked like. I'd like to go there one day, Amber mused, then snapped at herself, concentrate. Knowing that this would take a lot of energy, she closed her eyes and felt her way down the earth, trying to grasp any image of spirits trapped in the underworld. She finally settled for one, and pulled at the magic, letting her will expand.

She could feel the two small spirits obeying her will, though struggling relentlessly. I guess being alive makes me more powerful that you two, ha! She mocked, then stiffened in concentration as they redoubled their efforts to escape. They were reaching the surface now. As they broke through the surface, sending earth flying, Amber shot out a strong burst of magic that enveloped the captives in a transparent magical barrier, stalling them for a second or two, before pushing them back down the crack and sealing it.

She knelt down, panting hard. Her vision dimmed and threatened to black out, when some of her strength returned and she could sit properly once more. That was... intense... challenging... I wish I saw what they looked like though. Amber blinked, trying to make sense of her world. I should have been more careful! Well... At least I did it. She smiled at her first small success...

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 am

I walked in kinda late not really knowin what was going on. I'd been late to see the announcement due to my terrible sleeping habits. I walked over to Anna and gave a small wave." Whad I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Anna turned to her sister, Minerva. "I was showing everyone how to do a certain spell. That's really it." The cabin leader returned her attention to her siblings, and asked, "Is there anything any of you would like to share? A spell, advice? This is your time to speak up."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Amber staggered to her feet and looked at Anna, blinking, not comprehending her words for a moment. Then she shook her head. I'm too young to say anything anyway. Its nicer like this though. She smiled, leaning against a tree and while waiting for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Seeing as no one would like to speak, Anna shook her hands dismissively. "Okay, nevermind that question. Let's just get to business."

The cabin leader managed a short grin, trying to disguise her thoughts and her true emotions. It was typical for there to be a battle at camp. They were at war, after all. Though, the same questions would always arise at the start of every invasion. What's going to happen? Who's going to die, and who's going to survive?

Shaking away her thoughts, Anna looked up at her siblings. They can do this. They can make it out alive. They have their magic; they've trained hard. They will live. The teenager had full faith in her team, but was still a little shaken at the fact that she could be wrong.

"Come at me with everything you've got," Anna commanded, raising her staff.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:11 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy looked at her siblings, seeing no one volunteering to fight Anna she stepped forward. She hoped Anna wouldn't pulverise her, that just wasn't right. Kimmy gave her sister a small smile, as if it were her last. She focused, trying to channel her energy into a bolt of darkness. Kimmy concentrated on nothing else except for the spell. Her mind was empty and her face was blank. Getting ready to release the bolt Kimmy opened her eyes. As the bolt headed towards Anna, Kimmy eyes glowed for a moment. They turned a shade of purple, like her eyes when she was in total focus.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Anna tackled the ground as the bolt came hurtling toward her. She looked up at Kimmy and gave her a nod of approval. "Very impressive. Let's see what you've learned."

Anna hoped to fight a defensive fight for a while until Kimmy grew tired, giving her a chance to gain the upper edge. Though, she wasn't one to hurt her siblings, so it wasn't like this was a battle to the death. She wasn't even sure whether she's use her full ability just yet. No, not on her family.

The teenager sent a small blast of fire at Kimmy. Please, please miss. Anna felt for Kimmy. Other than Mini and Cali, Kimmy was more than just a half-sister to her; almost like a full blooded one instead. The relationship with her family and she was probably as close to as when Violet and Anna got along well, which was a lot of love.

Anna tried not to shut her eyes as the flames came closer to Kimmy. Come on, Kim. You can do this! She tried so hard to somehow communicate with her sibling through thoughts, but she knew that doesn't happen very often. Please.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 am

Amber looked at her two siblings. As much as she wanted to join in, she didn't know whether to just step forward, or wait till the battle was over before intruding. I don't want to interrupt, it might be rude, she thought, shuffling her feet uncertainly, as she watched her sisters exchange shots of magic, longing to join them.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled as her bolt showed success, but didn't harm Anna. Not that it was intened to, so all was good. Directly after Anna spoke her words of engouragement Kimmy was back to her magic. She rememebered Mini teaching her a defensive spell or two. Kimmy make a arch around her head and muttered a word.
"Προστατέψτε" she said confidently. The fire ball it her shield without any effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next