Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]

Go down 
+12
Kol Mikaelson
DuskDeviller
RedPhoenix
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Church
colleen
#Megz
summer
Skye
selene
moon
Bre Bre
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Willow
I ran into the arena, in a complete state of panic. I was late, just like I was late for everything.
"I am sooo sorry I'm late, but I'm ready to train," I clapped my hands together enthusiasticly.When I saw all the not so happy faces, my smile kind of faltered but I kept it on my face.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:00 pm

She felt guilty, and bad, as she rushed over to where her half-siblings were training. She knew, of course, of the training, and the time of arrival expected, and had been ready, her dagger all polished andprepared that very morning. But then she opened her book, and that's when it all crumbled.
As Jezleen avidly read The Odyssey, she was sucked into another world, feelingas if she was witnessing the event herself. The hours quickly trickled by without her notice, until sheglanced at her watch, and noticed the time. She had quickly put a bookmark inside, and snapped it shut, and that was when she began her running from the magical stone cabin over to where her half-siblings were training.
"I'm sorry for my lateness," She mumbled, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Willow
"Dont worry! I just got here too!" I had this thing where I had to make everyone happy, or at least tried to.
"So, um, what are we doing?" I looked around the arena at all the solemn faces. "Oh come on, guys. Whatever's making your faces look like that can't be that bad..... can it?" My voice cracked at the end of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 An
And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.
| A N N A | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Anna was relieved that her sibling hadn't recieved any damage from her attack. She gave a soft sigh, and placed a hand over her chest. "Very good, Kimmy. Well done."

Upon hearing more of her siblings enter the arena, the cabin leader turned to them, her brown eyes, complimented by her smile, showing a sign of forgiveness. "It's okay. As long as you're here, that's all that matters."

"Why don't you all battle each other. When I say battle, I don't mean kill each other," she said, her last sentence meant as a joke. "I need to organize all of you into offensive and defensive groups for the battle. However, to do that, I'll need to know what your strong points are."

Anna took a seat on a bench in the arena. With the numbers present now, the Hecate cabin will sure prove some worth at the battle. First, though, there was training to be done. "Find a partner or two, maybe more, and begin."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Amber looked around, eyes flashing, excited but not knowing who to approach. I'll probably be the only one left out again. She sighed, kicking a rock in frustration, I hate being so young!

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

Willow

I look around for a partner. I see a girl standing a little ways off. I aproach her. "Do you want to be my partner?" I ask, smiling at her. "Your name's Amber, right?"

I took a hair elastic off my wrist and pull my chestnut brown hair into a pony tail.

Last edited by Calle on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 am

Oh bah humbug like in the words of A Christmas Carol, I was incredibly late. I had gotten the message at a rather untimely time. I was frantically rushing into the arena, my black robe trailing behind me. It was secured around my neck and underneath I had a purple and black striped shirt with a black skirt, purple and black long socks, and pointy black shoes. My hand held tightly onto my lovely hat while my other carried my wand. "Oh bother!" I stood before my cabin mates and sheepishly waved. "My....well then, I apologize for such lateness. How untimely of me." I had arrived just in time to hear the words of the Hecate cabin leader. Oh, so we were supposed to pair up? I felt in a way awkward for I had no idea who to partner with. "Well then, who shall I partner up with?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I had just stood their watching and listening. Anna was a good teacher and I couldnt help but smile, seeing her enthusiasm.I cracked a grin when she said to pair up. Fighting was one of my strong suits.I looked around and spotted a chick who had come late-ish like me. I walked over to her and gave a shy wave." Wanna pair up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j a r r e l s ;; hecate

Mikayla was beating herself up. Mentally, of course. Gods she was so flippin late! The other Hecate kids had probably started training about an hour or so ago! Ugh, Mikayla wanted to kill herself for randomly falling asleep. That was just sad. Finally seeing the Arena onto view, she made a run for it.

The daughter of Hecate had her light brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her bow and quiver of arrows were shouldered and her sword was hanging on it's sheath around her waist. She wore ripped jeans, sneakers, a graphic tee, and some black bangle-type bracelet on her wrist. She just grabbed the nearest speak clothes in her trunk, changed, then made a dash for the Arena. Once she got there, Mikayla was panting and feeling slightly embarrassed.

"So so so so sorry for my tardiness!" she said to her half siblings. Then she heard Anna telling people to parnter up. Mikayla stood there. Who would pair up with her right now? Well, that's what ya get for being late!
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Jezleen sighed, and looked around. She approached the newest girl to enter late (All these late people were making her feel less embarrassed for being late herself.) Herhalf-sister was named Mikayla, she believed she had heard someone talking to9 her half-sister before. "It's alright, that you were late. Many of us where... But I was wondering, would you like to pair up?" She asked, slightly nervously for fear of rejection. It used to be a common thing she faced as a child.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 am

Amber looked up at the girl who approached her, surprised. "Sure," she replied enthusiastically, "And you're Willow right?"
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Willow
"Yup. I'm Willow!" I tell Amber "How long have you been here?" I ask her, curious. I had been at Camp Halfblood for 2 years. I was still not that good at the whole magic thing. I couldn't really get the hand of it. "Sorry if I end up blowing you up or something!" I say enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 am

"I've been here about.. I don't know... Since I was ten. I'm twelve now.. So I suppose, 2 years?" Amber replied, then grinned, "Yeah that's okay, part of life now. Just don't go easy on me." She fingered her magic lighter and absentmindedly took it out and flicked it on and off, then stuffed it back into her pocket. "So... when do you want to start?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Willow
"Whenever you're ready," I answered, smiling. I racked my brain for any spells I could use, but found none. Looks like I wasn't really paying attention when I was supposed to be. Oh well, spells usually came to me at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:28 am

"Kays, you start?" Amber offered, preferring to watch her opponent first. She stepped back a little to let Willow have some space. Hand out prepared to either attack or counter magic, probably both.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:04 pm

OoC: I don't know whether this is still on or not, sorry if it is closed!

Rosie strolled into the training grounds where all of her siblings were practising. She waved at them with a big grin on her face. "Sorry I'm soooo late but I got the message a bit late so, what's up guys?" she asked. She had her favourite top hat leaning to one side of her head. She sat down on the ground at stretcher her arms, "theres some serious tension here, you guys need to loosen up a bit. No point going out on edge like that!" she said merrily.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Willow
I closed my eyes, and thought about fire. Soon a fire ball was in my hand. I threw the fire at Amber, hoping for the best. I wasn't very good at the whole spells thing. I was better with weapons. Pretty strange for a daughter of Hectate.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 pm

OOC: Hey, can I still join? Sorry I'm late, I only made this character yesterday...
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:09 am

Amber's eyes caught the quick movement, then reaching for her magic, she willed the fireball, altering its course. The flaming ball of magic whipped past her right ear and shot back over her left shoulder, aiming back at Willow.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Willow
I caught the fire ball, and creating another, threw both at Amber, hoping for the best. As those two were in the air, I prepared another for later. "This is fun!" I said, cheerily. I started bouncing up and down randomly, the fire ball bouncing along in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Krystal hurried into the arena, her hair flowing behind her in the wind. She stopped once she entered, and rested her hands on her knees, panting. "Sorry.... guys...." she said. "Thought... it was... tomorrow... Geez, why's this place gotta be so big?" She looked around at everyone, and her expression brightened. She liked training, especially simple one-on-one magic duels. She produced her dagger, and said, "Aertank!" at which point it expanded into a staff. She noticed Rosie standing alone, and walked over to her. "Hey, you wanna pair up?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Amber grinned, enjoying herself. It wasn't often she got to practice with her siblings, they were either too busy or the circumstances wouldn't allow it. Snapping her fingers, the two balls of fire expanded and spread out, turning into droplets of water once it got into her range. Slashing her hand in the air, the droplets suddenly changed direction and abruptly shot back to Willow in a series of water bullets faster than the eye could see, which could cause nasty bruises if hit. Amber was afraid of increasing the intensity for it was just practice, not a real fight, and she hated to wound anyone, especially her sisters, severely.
Back to top Go down
DuskDeviller

DuskDeviller

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:07 am

Rosie sighed and stood up. She had to get some practice in anyway. She walked up. "Sure!" she replied happily. She got to the other side and snapped her fingers. Her sword appeared in her hands. "Alright let's do this." She slashed her sword through the air causing a thin line of fire to shoot from towards Krystal.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 am

---Note: If any of you would like to use the dice system to make battling easier, don't forget that it's located under your post when you are posting. You must click "Add Reply" either above this topic or below it to get to the screen!

Anyway, have fun! (:
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Krystal countered with a similar thin line of water, which intersected Rosie's fire and caused them both to disappear. "You better not be going easy on me," she said, smiling. She then spun her staff and aimed the sapphire on the end at Rosie, and fired a bolt of electricity at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]   Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Battle Training [ALL HECATE CHARACTERS MUST POST!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next