Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) Empty
PostSubject: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 pm

[color=brown] Damon
I walked in to the main area if the imfirmary. Being ano Apollo kid i could walk in and out anytime i pleased. I signed in and went to the ward off to my right. This ward contaned the broken bones injured or the passed out. I had delt with both. The nearest set had been given their medication already. I went to grab some nectar for a demigod who was crying out in pian. "Shhh" i said handing them some of the godly drink "you will be fine" [/color]
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 am

I walked in to the infirmary. Darn those Heremes kids. Personally, if they weren't demigods, there butts would be in the infirmary already. Not mine. I clutched on my bloody hand and walked in to seek medical aid. I may be a daughter of Apollo, but I'm no good at healing. Just the thinking of those Hermes kids and thier pranks made my head burn. I took one step through the door and the last thing i remember was the lights of the infirmary.

Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 am

Damon
I heard a cry from the lobby. I sprinted back to see a young girl fall to the floor with blood streaming from her hand. "Another day another paceint " i muttered. I took her to a chair and handed her some nectar. "Drink up and ill stich your hand back ok" i said "im damon by thw way"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 am

~Just to let you know that korina is Damon's Half-sister:)~

I woke up, and there was my half-brother Damon. The dude's lucky he dosen't have the powers to hurt people 'cuz its really hard to fight off and they cause massive headaches. Somethimes I envy my half siblings. Anyways, He handed me some nectar to drink. "Thanks" I said.

Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 am

Damon
I noticed something in her eyes that ive been told i got sometimes "your my half sister right" i said sorta softly. "Anyways here." I held her hand palm up and stiched it holding the parted skin together. "I already took the glass and what not out." I said "dare i ask what the heck where you doing?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

The darn Hermes cabin thought it would be funny to prank me. But then one of their pranks went wrong and I ended up getting glass and whatnot in my hand." I explained. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 am

Damon
Iput the needle and thread down. "Well you cant use your hand for a few days but you will be fine." I said. "Oh dont let them wind you up like that. They will push for every advantage to win." I said quietly i placed a hand on her shoulder "you will be fine"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 am

My hand flinched as he did the last stich for my hand. He did have a point. I sighed. "Yeah I know. And thanks." I said. "and by the way, can I get some nectar? I'm running low." I added.

Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 am

Damon
"I'll fill it up." i said taking the bottle. I held the bottle out and it refilled itself. "Dont drink too much. You'll burn up." I said to her
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

~What do I do after I leave the Infirmary??~

"Thanks." I said as I put the bottle of nectar in my bag. "See you later at dinner Damon." I said as I got up and left the infirmary. I took one look at my hand, "Oh dont let them wind you up like that. They will push for every advantage to win." his words echoed in my mind.

cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 pm

I was really getting annoyed by those Hermes kids. What am I? A target that they can feel free to shoot their arrows at? Four incidents this week. I was getting really pissed off. Next time, they are so dead. This time it was a broken leg. Ugh. I limped in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Damon
I turned away to put bandages away. I looked at her over my shoulder. "hang on a minute how come you your having trouble with healing?" I asked. "Cause I am an exellent healer I have been told"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 pm

R U talkin 2 meh Charrie? I can't reply if I don't know what youre talking about.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"Well, instead of inheriting the abilities to heal people, I get to control people's minds through music and poetry. Well, that excludes the other kids of Apollo like you and gods. i haven't gotten to control my powers that far. It would be pretty sweet if someone could help me train, because if I use my powers on someone too much, they'll pass out. It sucks really badly that I'n the only person alive that can do that. So I'm pretty much powerless." You guys are just lucky dad disn't mess up on you guys. I rolled my eyes at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Damon
I nodded slightly. "That's accually pretty cool. I mean I can heal people and do archery and all that jazz." 'But I can play any song I hear'. I thought " if they bug you again I can fix that " I said
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 pm

"Be happy dad didn't mess up on you guys.I'm the accident." I said. Thunder rumbled from above. "OKAY! SORRY! " I yelled. "gods" I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)   what did you do (private to cherryb0mb) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what did you do (private to cherryb0mb)
Page 1 of 1