Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garruk

Garruk

Location : Whatever you do, don't turn until I can get plane tickets!

Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]   Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm

There I was, standing by the lake, listening to the waves crash by the shore. This is such a perfect moment to play my Ocarina, I thought to myself. I unhooked my ocarina from one of my belt loops and began to play. The low tune, the crashing of the waves, the Horizon made this afternoon so amazing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]   Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] Boy_bl19
|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Alex was strolling about the camp, wandering with no intention to go anywhere whatsoever. He looked around, wondering why his father was so... ugh. He abselutely dispised his father, better yet, he resentedp his father. He liked the sound of that word, it seemed harsh. He thought his father deserved it.

Approaching the lake, he heard a rather low tone. He snapped back into reality; wondering who or what was making the noise. He wasn't a fan of such sounds. He had always preferred something eletronic sounding.
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]   Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm

I heard the sound of someone coming, I quickly stopped playing the tune and switched to a more high pitched tune. In less than minutes, I was carrying a bow with a quiver on my back. I grabbed an arrow, and aimed towards the sound. "Who are you?" I asked the mysterious noise.

Last edited by Garruk on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Closing the BBCode tag D:)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]   Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] Boy_bl19
|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Alex looked at the boy, "Am I not allowed to walk around the camp?" he said pointedly. Alex didn't see the wrong in taking a stroll at this time of the day. It wasn't as if he were breaking any rules or anything.

~Told you it would be crappy.~
Back to top Go down
Garruk

Garruk

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]   Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

It was a camper, just a camper. I made my Bow and arrows turn back into an Ocarina and hooked it back to my belt loop. "Sorry, you had startled me, I was having a rather serious moment. But still, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]   Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Meeting [Cherryb0mb]
Page 1 of 1