Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval)   Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Korina Walker

Age/Birthday: Age 16 Birthday: January 11

God Parent:Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Jessica Walker (mother) Ethan Adams (step-father) Emma Adams (step-sister) Jacqueline Adams (half-Sister)

Years in Camp:2

Brief History: Korina had a good relationship with her mother untill she was her mother married her now stepfather Ethan Adams when Korina was 10. Her stepsister always would blame her for eveything. Eventually, her stepfather started to treat her badly and often argued whith her. Her mother sent her to camp halfblood as a year rounder to avoid anymore fights between Korina and her stepfather.

Physical Appearance: Korina is 5'3. She has stright blonde hair. She normally wears her hair in a ponytail when she is training. She is around 95 pounds. Korina also has a thick scar that runs from her elbow to her wrist.

Personality: Korina is the odd one out of the Apollo cabin, she isn't one for the canter of attention, and she blends in like a chameleon. Korina has that skater chick attitude to her, she like to skateboard. She hides her feeling in all ways possible, and taps her fingers when she's agitated or upset. Korina also feels that she has to stand up for anything she feels strongly about.

Fatal Flaw:stubborn-ness: is almost impossible to work with if you upset her really badly, or wants everything 'her way'

Pets: None

Talents: when she sings\plays an instrument she can affect people's decisions and thoughts. (excluding her siblings and gods)

Weapons:She has a Archer's bow and quiver that's disguised as charms on an anklet

Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round
Other:

Last edited by Ichigo.Nub on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval)   Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Korina Walker is Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Cherryb0mb's characters :) (needs approval)
Page 1 of 1