Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cooperiscold

Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Jonathan Sheilds (Goes by Jon)
Age/Birthday: 16, July 19th,
God Parent: Moros - God of fate
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: April Sheilds
Years in Camp:2
Brief History: Jon was born in Oklahoma, in the middle of July. He was never a normal kid, he had ADHD and he was dislexic. His mother, a former Marine was always tough on him, and always taught him to do the right thing. Jon was lucky enough to be able to stay in school until he was 12, that's when the monsters started showing up. His mother never believed him and it grew worse and worse, so he decided to leave. Not having any guidance he decided to set off with the few things he owned. A couple months before his 14th birthday a Satyr finally found him in the Glacier National Park in Montana and led him to Half Blood Camp.

Physical: Jon stands at 5'7" with light brown hair in a high and tight cut, with forest green eyes. Due to being outside 24/7 Jon has sun freckles all over and a little bit of a farmers tan. Hes lean with light muscles. Jon always has his backpack on him at all times, containing emergency rations and a spare canteen of water and a string hammock folded inside. He wears blue jeen's with boots and a Black ACDC shirt with a Cammo "Guns-R-Us" Hat that's either facings backwards or to the front, never at the sides.

Personality: Jon is sure of himself, almost to the point of seeming cocky, that only came after surviving on his own for so long. He loves the company of others if only just to hear them speak, hes Loyal to friends almost immediately. He believes in fate, that everything happens for a reason. Jon has a little bit of a anger problem, not that he blows up at every little thing, it just that those little things build up and he loses it and has to cool off. He would rather be out in the wild than in a city or even a town, he loves to sleep with the stars above him.

Fatal Flaw: His confidence. Its amazing how confident he is in himself,
Pets:Crested hawk-Eagle-Talon
Talents: Whistling, His incredible bad luck, bird calls, sleeping. Yes sleeping is a talent.
Weapons: A hand and a half sword.
Year-Round
Other:

Last edited by Cooperiscold on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit the topic.)
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Photobucket
Name: Thomas Edwards (Goes by Tommy)
Age/Birthday: 17, July 1st.
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Family: Rachel Edwards
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: Tommy always tried to be a good kid, it just never came easy and well that just sucked. It was so much easier being bad and he was always so good at it. So when the older kids tried to fight him he laughed and enjoyed it. His mom got sick of the fights, and it came to a boiling point when he got into it with her new boyfriend. She sent him off to military school but he was extracted by a camp satyre before he even got there and ended up in HBC.

Physical Appearance: Tommy stands at 6'2" with black hair, and blue eyes. He has a muscular body from his way of life, he has never lifted a weight to work out, only swung his massive sword and fought every day of his life. He dresses in all kinds of styles but always has his upper body armor on. He's known to wear cammo shorts and chucks with a Wiz Khalifa shirt from time to time. His body is covered in scars, from bullet scars to sword scars he has them all.

Personality: He has a loud laugh, and a great sense of humor. Not the typical Ares angry problem, he loves to fight, and when he is fighting he is usually laughing during the fight. He is definitely a trouble maker, the instigator. A very manly man, standing up for what he believes in. He has a strong hate towards his father, whom he calls a coward for he left his mom and everyone knows a dad who doesn't stick around to raise a kid is a coward.

Fatal Flaw: Hes a fight first ask questions later type. Loves to fight at bad odds and likes fighting alone best.
Pets:none.
Talents: Swordplay.
Weapons: A sword as long as he is tall named Zassō
Year-Round
Other: Known as the champion pizza eater in the states of Wyoming, California, Texas,Arizona, and runner up in Oklahoma.

Last edited by Cooperiscold on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Jon: We actually don't allowed guns, so, I'm sorry, but you'll have to change that. I understand that they were allowed in the Lost Hero, thought I don't remember it, but not in CHB.

Tommy: His fatal flaw doesn't make any sense to me. Women can't really be a fatal flaw. Your fatal flaw is something about your personality that could get you killed. Maybe it would be that he thinks too highly of himself, and he doesn't think he has any flaws?

Once you fix those two things, I'll accept them!
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Okie doke, I fixed both. And about Tommy's fatal flaw I meant like..He couldn't fight girls cause he likes em waaay to much which to me is a big fatal flaw but I fixed it!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks, appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 am

Photobucket
“Let the devil catch you but by a single hair, and you are his forever”
Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Half-Bloods
Name: Damon Demokritos

Age/Birthday: 22, December 24th.
God Parent: Nike the goddess of victory.
Mortal Family: None.
Years in Camp:0

Brief History: Damon, son of the goddess Nike the goddess of victory never knew his father or mother. He spent the first 10 years of his life in an orphange living a very normal life. The orphanage wasn't one of the cruel ones you always hear about on TV or even in books. He was raised in a very loving place. But the love of the people who ran the orphanage isn't the love he wanted. He had a deep need for the love of his father and mother, but it never came.
On his 9th birthday he had a visitor, the first visitor he had ever had. Her name was Angela, a tall beautiful daughter of Aphrodite. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, the and she was to Damon, a gift from the gods. She came again the next day, Christmas day, and again over and over for the next four months. Talking to Damon, taking him on walks, telling him grand storys about Gods and Goddesses, of a war that was coming and his part in the war.
So on his 10th birthday he was formally adopted by Angela, and for the next 12 years training, honing his skills and recruiting other young demigods to the cause of Kronus.

Physical Appearance: Deep dark brown eyes set below dark, menacing eyebrows are the most fearsome features that Damon possesses. Placed as the foreground against a markedly youthful face of the healthiest, sun-kissed complexion, his dark messy hair further emphasizes his appearances. At first glance none would be the wiser to his unruly behavior and habits, for most strangers would meet an indifferent expression that only further enhances what some would consider a rigid demeanor.
Further framed with tall admirable stature, he has a lean build that further accentuates his rustic appeal. Well-kept minus a few chance patches of stubble on his chin, it is fairly difficult to remark on his appearances as anything but appealing.

Personality: Damon defies any pretense of character or personality that can be considered ‘righteous’ or even ‘decent’. A man who lives only by his truest and most immoral passions, he indulges in every vice the world may conjure. Squandering his earnings on booze, women, and more booze, he dares not sully his life by not living it to the fullest, or adhering to societal norm. Indeed, he is a man who could care less about the starving children in whatever impoverished country; he’d rather be spending his time getting loaded or messing around, though preferably both at the same time (a winning combination on any day of the week).
Like his nature may attest, he doesn’t take very many things to heart. Always liable to laugh off an insult and down another shot, Damon is the epitome of a good time with his sultry wit and inappropriate comments. Lighthearted and forever relieved of moral obligations, he is a man known to bring out the best of people through the worst.

Fatal Flaw: After twelve years in the service of Kronus he just doesn't care. He has grown lazy and just wants to gamble and drink the day away.
Pets: None.
Talents: Gambling, Drinking, Womanizing.
Weapons: A Katana.
Year: None.
Other:

Last edited by Cooperiscold on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 am

Had a really cool picture to go with that post but I gotta wait forever to upload it. Bacon said it was okay to make a evil character.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

Cool character! He's accepted!
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks Bacon!
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 am

When I passed you in the doorway
You took me with a glance
Should have took that last bus home
But I asked you for a dance

Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) Animep10

Dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in it's spotlight,
It's alright, it's alright, the moonlight
This long, hot summer night

Half-Bloods
Name: Mason Wainright.
Age/Birthday: 18, July 19th.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Rufus and Cindy Wainright.
Years in Camp: 5

Brief History: Mason's story starts at 4, his first guitar, his first song, his first show. That was the first time he was conscious of being alive, happy. From that point on, he always played, always sang. He went through stages, 80s rock, 90s soft rock, even played a bit of new age crap you could hear on the radio. The first time Mason ever noticed he was different was when he was singing. He could sway the crowd, make them happy, or sing a heartbreak song and have the crowd sobbing. Once he sang a deathcore song, and the crowd went so beserk 16 people in the crowd had to go to the hospital for getting in the middle of the mosh pit.

Mason was lucky with his parents, His stepfather was seriously cool, even if Mason would never admit that to him. He was a old school punk rocker, and was the person who introduced Mason to "good music". His mother supported Mason 100%, and took him to guitar lessons, and shows all across the country.

When he got to camp, he found he couldn't shoot a bow or heal at all, zero talent. What he could do was recite poetry and sing songs to build moral, and decrease enemy moral. All and all when he does spend time in Half Blood Camp he singas, writes songs and enjoys the company of friends.

When he was claimed his father, Apollo gifted him with two things. Two magical earrings, his right earring a snake, when taken off and flipped in the air will turn into any stringed instrument, his left earring a raven, when flipped into the air turned into a amplifer and a Microphone.

Physical Appearance: Mason doesn't have any typical fad. He dresses in jeans and tshirts with black cowboy boots, dust covered as if he had walked a long dusty road to get where he is now. He knows how to dress up, and does occasionally. He has short black hair that most of the time is spiked up, green eyes with big specks of amber in each eye. At 18 Mason is tall and lanky, standing at 6'2" and weighing 150 pounds. He doesn't stand out in crowds, the only place he ever stands out is on the stage.

Mason's Best physical attribute is his smile, His mother was a dentist, so he learned from a young age to take care of his teeth and he does. His chin is perpetually covered in black reddish stubble. He doesn't know where the red comes from, it just grows in. He has long, guitar playing fingers, that seem to know every chord in the books

Personality: If you asked Mason to describe his personality in one word, it would be indifferent. He wants to explore every emotion known to man, just so he can put it into a song. The first time he loved, he sang about it for a month, a month later when they broke up he sang about heartache for 3 months. He's very attentive to his surroundings and to people in general. A good friend, and a gentle soul at heart.He carrys a dagger just for emergency's, he would rather play music then fight.
He would rather stay up all night, and sleep in all day, It bothers him sometimes that his father is the sun god, and he loves nights.

Mason loves, loves, loves to over think things. He loves to watch people, analyze them almost. He is quiet, reserved and honest. He is not a leaner, he will never go to anybody with his problems, but he does have big shoulders, and will help his friends however possible.

Fatal Flaw: Doesn't know how to use any weapon at all. His emotions are stronger than most others, when he is sad he is horribly depressed, when happy he is estatic.
Pets:None.
Talents:Other than singing and playing nothing.
Weapons: Dagger.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer.
Other:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)   Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooperiscold characters(Needs Approval)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: