Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Characters (Needs Approval!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theuninvited1

My Characters (Needs Approval!!!) Empty
PostSubject: My Characters (Needs Approval!!!)   My Characters (Needs Approval!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 am

Name: Jasmine Carter (Jazz)

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Emma Carter (Mom), Justin Carter (brother), and Faith Johnson (Aunt).

Years in Camp: She just started.

Brief History: When she was four, her family got into a car crash and her step-father, Philip, died. She grew up with her mom, Aunt Faith, and her older brother. They lived in Providence Rhode Island. When she was ten, her older brother moved out to live with his girlfriend. Three years later, the day before her birthday, her mom sat her down and told her she had been in contact with special and important people. She informed her that Philip was not her real father. Emma didn't tell her what her father was, just that someone was coming to pick her up. A few hours later a satyr came and picked her up. They drove to Camp-Half Blood. The journey took a whole night. This is where she joins camp.

Physical Appearance: She has very blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back and bangs that always fall in her face. She has bright, blue eyes and a decent tan, too. She usually wears tang tops and denim shorts. She also prefers sandals over sneakers and flip flops. She has a birth mark on her forearm and dimples when she smiles. Also, she blushes a lot.

Personality: She is talkative, outgoing, a good musician, and good at writing. She gets easily embarrassed and the fact that she is clumsy doesn't help. She is also very self conscious and doesn't have much self esteem. When she gets close to someone, she is very loyal and protective. She is often accused of using her 'puppy-dog eyes' to get what she wants. Her habits are biting her nails, pacing, tapping her foot or fingers, putting her hand on her hip and biting her lip. She also tends to apologize a lot, even if she didn't do anything wrong.

Fatal Flaw: Loyalty.

Pets: None

Talents: She is a fast runner, she's good at sneaking up on people, and she's good with hand to hand combat.

Weapons: She keeps a dagger strapped to her ankle at all times. And she also uses arrows.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My Characters (Needs Approval!!!)   My Characters (Needs Approval!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 am

Accepted! Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
theuninvited1

PostSubject: Re: My Characters (Needs Approval!!!)   My Characters (Needs Approval!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Characters (Needs Approval!!!)   My Characters (Needs Approval!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Characters (Needs Approval!!!)
Page 1 of 1