Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)

Go down 
+2
Bre Bre
Claudia Montgomery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Montgomery

Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) Empty
PostSubject: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) Scoop_after_300_300

Half-Bloods
Name: Claudia Montgomery
Age/Birthday: 12, May 11, 1998
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Gabe Ryder
Years in Camp: This will be her first year.
Brief History: Claudia had been born to a rural surrounding, somewhere off the shore of Devon. Her house is often quiet, for her father, Gabe, is often at work (Gabe works at home) and Claudia's nose is often found buried in the pages of a rather large book. Claudia is homeschooled, and she enjoys sitting by the shore as her father teaches her about interesting subjects beyond her year--biology, chemistry, calculus, and mythology. Claudia always aced the tests her father gave her with perfect 100s. In summary, Claudia lead a normal life, well, that is, until her abilities truly began to manifest. Smelling her now strong scent, monsters came after the defenseless demigod. With her cleverness, she managed to escape with the help of a neighbor that was secretly a satyr, and the satyr tells her that she must go to Camp Half-Blood for her safety.
Physical Appearance: Claudia is a mix-and-match of her father and mother's physical attributes. From her mother, Claudia has stormy grey eyes and a piercing stare. From her father, Claudia has red, fiery hair. Her skin is ivory, and no matter how much time Claudia spends in the sun, it will stay that way. She is small and limber, alert and quick to react. Her quick muscles have weaknesses, though. Claudia can be very clumsy, and, like any other demigod, she had dyslexia and ADHD.
Personality: Claudia is a very shy person, being that she was born and raised in a rural surrounding. The only people she's ever known in her life is her dad and her neighbors. She is friendly to those who are friendly to her, but can defend herself and come back with witty comebacks if one offends her or is nasty to her. Claudia, above all, loves math and reading. She can babble on about a lot of nerdy things. Claudia loves studying and learning as well. Because she was raised in a rural surrounding, though, she can be very anti-social at times.
Pets: A Yorkie Terrier (1 year old) that she named "Poco."
Talents: Claudia likes to look at the details. She can notice things other can. She can also remember things most people can't remember. She is good at strategy and escaping nasty situations.
Weapons: Claudia does not have many weapons, but she has a Swiss Army knife her father gave her when she was 10. Claudia can also use her feet and fists if needed ;)
Other: Also, I'm a little iffy on the escaping monsters part. Since I'm pretty new to this forum, I'm not that clear on if a demigod could escape a monster with the help of a satyr or the satyr managed to have some handy celestial bronze weapon with them.

Last edited by Claudia Montgomery on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Awesome character! You've provided the exact detail the admins are looking for. I hope she gets accepted, and I can't wait for you to start RPing! (:
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi! I'm Alex, a regular member on this here forum. Pretty good character, but just to let you know, Knives can't kill monsters. Only celestial bronze. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Claudia Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Oh. I think I'll have to change that part there. Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

No problem. (: Looking forward to rp-ing with you!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

--Wow! That was great! You can call me Nico, my name used to be Nico di Angelo and so I'm used to it, and I'm an active member. That is a great character, and just what the Admin, Zan and Dan, are looking for! Great job! Hope to see you roleplaying soon, and I'm very impressed!
Back to top Go down
Claudia Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Thank you! I'll make sure I'll RP with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh wow, sorry for such a long delay. I seemed to have looked over this... in any case, nice character. (: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

What a great character, for the first! As Eagle said, it's the exact detail the admins are looking for, and now that it's approved, I hope you have fun role-playing! I'm Wish. You can call me Wish, or Tethys (Tethys was my old username) So, welcome to Camp Half-Blood! :]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm

And I'm GoldenEagle, but please, call me Eagle, GE, Golden, or Goldie. (: Anyway, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you! Just hit me up in a PM (Private Message) and tell me where. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)   Claudia's Characters (needs approval!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claudia's Characters (needs approval!)
Page 1 of 1