Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainien Fargo

Rainien Fargo

Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval)   Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 am

Half-blood
Name: Rainien Fargo
Age/birthday: 14, 1-23-97
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Linda Ferris (Mother), Jack Ferris (Step-father), Rose Ferris (Half-sister)
Years in Camp: 3 months
Brief History: Ran away from family in hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio because he felt unappreciated by parents and a half-sister, and somehow was led to Camp Half-Blood by a hunch that there was somewhere that he could go; around Long Island Sound in New York. Hasn't made many friends yet, but was recently claimed by Apollo, the God of the sun, music, poetry, prophecy, and medicine.
Physical Appearance: Somewhere around 5'6", and weighs about 115 lbs. Somewhat tan skin and black hair. His hair flows in around his face, and it's easy to lose his eyes under his bangs. Thin, but flexible and well-oriented.
Personality: A pretty dark person. Has a weird sense of humor. Nevertheless, Rainien has always had an interest in music and theatre, no matter what type it is. Not much of a drama queen, though. very ADHD.
Fatal Flaw: Has a very addictive personality, so once he starts doing something, like eating or watching TV, he finds it difficult to stop.
Pets: None
Talents: A good guitar player, can withstand extreme heat, and is a good fighter and acrobat.
Weapons: Three-foot Celestial Bronze sword (Called Coma)
Year Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Good with dogs.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval)   Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Please use proper literacy and more description in history, appearance, and personality.
Back to top Go down

Rainien Fargo's Characters (Needs approval)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: