Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL  Empty
PostSubject: More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL    More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

scratch More of my characters...needs approval...sorry I thought nobody would see my first topic since it's not on first page.

Half-Bloods
Name: Hazel Holliman
Age/Birthday: 16.   May 4th
God Parent: Aphrodite 
Claimed: Yes 
Mortal Family: Alex Holliman (dad)
Years in Camp:3
Brief History: Hazel Holliman was always known as the school flirt. She was always with a guy, never alone. She had alot of friends and perfect grades. And she was beautiful. 
Everybody expected her to have a great life. And she did, except at home. Her father was abusive. Hazel would usually hide in her room until he went to bed, then did her school work and personal business at night. At age 13, she ran away. She had a dream and it guided her to Camp Half Blood. She was claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite almost immediately. 
Physical Appearance: Hazel has long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She always finds herself wearing a ton of makeup, but it always looks perfect, never overdone. She's tall and skinny for her age. She wears an orange Camp Half Blood tee shirt she finds repulsive looking and Jean shorts with black converse. 
Personality: When upset, Hazel can spend so much time alone you may forget about her. Sometimes if she feels like it, she can be quiet, but not very often. She's usually loud and obnoxious and finds herself disgusted that she was claimed as a child of Aphrodite because of how she acts. But she can be lovable. Her friends love her and so does almost everyone else. Hazel can sometimes be moody. 
Fatal Flaw:Confidence. She thinks she can do anything. 
Pets:None
Talents:none
Weapons: Hazel has a hairband she keeps on her wrist can transform into a shield when tugged off. She also has a fake cell phone that can turn into a Celestial Bronze sword when you press '6.'
Year-Round or Summer:Year round
Other:none but thanks alot if you approve!!

Half-Bloods
Name: Ivy Chant
Age/Birthday:15--August 9th
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Anelis Chant (mother)
Years in Camp:2
Brief History: Ivy was always known as the "weird" kid in school. She cut herself off from the world. Nobody talked to her, and she was okay with that. They all thought she was weird because of her hair. At age 13 she was brought to Camp Half Blood by a satyr. There she made friends and changed herself entirely.  
Physical Appearance: Ivy is short--5 foot to be exact. She has purple dyed hair. It is naturally wavy but curled at the bottom. She has stormy blue eyes. 
Personality: Ivy Chant is outgoing and bright-spirited. She can make anyone laugh at the toughest time. She likes to be sneaky, especially since her father is Hermes. She never shuts up but has alot of friends. People don't really think of her as annoying--but funny. 
Fatal Flaw:Loyalty
Pets:none
Talents: fighting in battle (because of her ADHD)
Weapons: A gold bracelet that transforms into sword. 
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other: none thanks again though!!

Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL    More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

You could always say "bump" on your topic, thus bumping it to the first page (or say anything on it, really xD).
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL    More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Oops I tried and it didn't work. Wait are you an admin?.-.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL    More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm

No, but if you post on your original topic, it would move it up. Watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL    More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More of Ally321s characters NEEDS APPROVAL
Page 1 of 1