Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+12
Jojo Kaguya
DaughterOfApollo123
Kol Mikaelson
Imani
Beanie
lettheinsanitybegin
Pjo06
moon
Essie Bear
Rhea
Mark_Son of Hermes
Nico
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

Apollo Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Smiles. "Thank you!" Goes to get my stuff out in the living room. Sees Hali and pushes her off the couch. "ow what?" she asked annoyed. "we gotta room lets go." Picks up my stuff and brings it in the room, Hali follows with hers. Hali sees there are 3 bunks 1 single bed. She puts her things unde the single bed, goes to the bathroom to change then climbs in "Night." She says and falls asleep.

Rosa takes the second bunk, takes the top and hangs her bag up, she'll unpack tomorrow. "Night." she calls to the other girls. She climbs up the side and curls up. Today was a fine day. She sits up and graps her Ipod from her bag, hangs the Ipod case near her pillow and puts the ear buds in. She falls asleep to the beat of the drums and electic guitar.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am

"Can we go to the Archery fields?" Archer asked quietly. She wasn't sure what to make of these older girls. They were so much bigger. And stronger. But Archer made a confident approach (confident for her) so the girls wouldn't treat her as the 9 she was.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Rosa was sitting on the couch -Hali was still sleeping- when she heard Archer approach and ask a question. She smiled and nodded "Sure. Wanna make it like a spy mission? We cant get caught from here to the Fields." She pulled on her necklace, her Bow appeared in her hand and Quiver willed with arrows on her back. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Jojo was disoriented to say the least when it came to losing her sight. She always hated her father for that gift, and sure sight was so beautiful and good but what good was it when you couldn't have it all the time without having tunnel vision? She didn't know what to make of it as the sibling to Rosa went off to sleep and Rosa had went off to do some archery thing. Her ears certainly did pick up sounds quite well and thanks to them she was able to do a lot with them but for now she too would sleep since that day in itself was a busy one. Before settling into her bunk she would sit down and whisper a soft prayer for Hali to where she would then set herself onto her own bunk and fall asleep at last.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:40 pm

"Really? Let's!" Archer smiled. She dashed into the lounge room to grab her pendant from her bunk. "Now we have to be quiet, or Kronos's army will catch us!" She said, returning from the back of the cabin. She motioned to the door. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Rosa grinned and followed Archer to the door. "Kronos' army?" she silently laughed. "Sure. Lets go!!" She agreed, and bit her lip. Rosa slipped out the door and scanned for campers. All clear. She gaveArcher the A-Okay sign.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I quickly sneak up on hali and and jump out screaming boo then introduce my self. Hi I'm brad frost your new sibling I heard your going o the archery field mind if I come.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Hali turned around. She looked puzzled "You mean my sister right?" She points to the door "She just left but sure. Im up for some Archery!" Hali grins. YAY! Archery she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 am

As were are walking out I say. So how long have you been here . I've only been here for a day still trying to get around would you mind showing me I have a short attention span being ten and 5'4 but hey thats just me. I also have an important question. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Hali looked at him "Well, I've only been here for well I really cant remember. And sure why not, your short attention span could be the form of ADHD ya know... Sure what question?"

Hali looked around at the camp, youwouldnt even believe Kronos was envading NYC and Monsters were envading camp. She grinned, thats the work of Annabeth.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Brad touched his scar then said silently will you go to the winter ball with me.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Hali looked puzzled again "Huh? I didnt catch that..." She looks over at Brad. Her eye wandered to the forests. It was a shame that the forests were off limits except for Capture The Flag. The corners of her mouth turned upwards as she thought of climbing tree's and chasing her old dog around.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Jojo would reawaken from her long sleep. She jumped up out of bed nearly hitting her head up onto the ceiling as she was puzzled. How long had she been asleep? She would slip off the edge as well hitting the floor hard. She had to remember that that was a bunk bed. "Blindness sucks." Was all she said as she would change clothing and then head out of the door with her small time threads as she would pop her neck and walk out. "Now where did they all go?" She would listen yet not here a sound in the late night.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 am

brad then said again will you go to the winter ball with me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:48 am

((Mockingjay, you need to post with four complete sentences and please use correct grammar.))
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

"I...uh...." Hali paused confused. She turned to look at him. "We're siblyings...." Hali walked towards a tree, that was in camp, and pushed herself up. She then climbed to the semi top of the tree. Hali sat on the branch, if was beautiful up here. She could see everything. She saw the other Apollo kids doing Archery, she grinned. People were playing volleyball, soccer swordfighting, and she could see it all.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Jojo would manuever around the area and follow the sounds of clinging swords. She would appear to be getting to close to the fight as they would have to stop to allow her to pass through them. "Blind girl coming through," she would think to herself until she would com across Hali, whom she met a while ago, and here a stutter. She would walk towards a tree, she knew a tree was there by the sounds of her feet against the ground retaining inside the very roots of a plant as she would lean against that tree and would smile and listen to Hali and this other kid whom she didn't know. She would not appear to be listening however when her head bows down and instead looks as though she is merely resting.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 am

Brad turns and starts yelling Fine the one cute girl I meet at this god forsaken camp and she turns me down! He turns and starts stomping down to the beach the one place he could be alone. When he was halfway there he heard a bow being strung.He didn't care tho it was probably those ares kids.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Hali looks down. She bites her lip and turns around. Great, another enimie. Just great! Her jaw clenches and so does her hand, she can she her sister in the distance, still playing around. Its good for Rosa to be like that, she took to much weight on caring for me. Hali thought. She flips up her sidekick and reads the date. And its my birthday. URGH! She throws her sidekick at a tree. "I HATE CAMP! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT! WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL!" she screams. Why do I have to be like dad, she thinks silently.

Rosa hears she sister screaming, she stops walking around and looks to where it was. If someone hurt her i'll hurt them. She eyes hardened as she saw a boy walking down towards the beach. She spots Jojo resting by a tree. Rosa's confused, what happened to make my sis angry? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Jojo looks up with her blind eyes and has to even activate her sight as she dodges the kick to the tree by ducking forward. "Hali, calm yourself," Jojo says in a kind yet dominating voice as her eyes regain color and she could see the full features of Hali's face, the hurt, and then even moved her eyes a bit to see Rosa. She would evidently note the anger in Hali's voice as Jojo would stand and go to hug Hali, who wasn't so far away seeing how she had just kicked above her head. While Jojo hugged she would say, "Please be calm, there is no need to feel so angry at a boy who is your brother. And don't wish yourself to be normal: you have it better than a blind fool like me." And when she had said 'blind' she had shifted her eyes back into blindness itself.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Hali calmed down some as Jojo hugged her. "Im....im sorry." She realizes what Jojo said. "Your. Not. A. Fool!" Anger and proteciveness laced her voice. Rosa ran over. "Gods Hali. You could have killed someone. Please dont make it be like that time in..." Rosa shook her head. "You know what? It doesnt matter. The past is the past." Rosa looked confused. She voiced her thoughts "How did you do that Jojo? She barley listens to me when shes mad?"

((A sidekick is a phone. Its like a journal type thing, cant text or call on it though.))
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Jojo would eventually loosen the grasp she had on Hali in the embracing hug and smile, "If I were the one gifted with sight by our father then that makes me a fool to accept the curse of sight. I mean seriously, seeing one cry is not an enjoyable sight to see. Now as for you Rosa," Jojo turned with a smile and still stood to where she could rub a notably sore region of the back on Hali that is always known to relax a person, "I merely know how to use vocal patterns against someone. Not a trait I am happy with but blindness does that to someone." Then having her eyes regain consciousness with the reactivation of her father's gift she would then have her colored eyes shine some more, "I can barely tell you two apart right now except for the blood in the cheeks of Hali I'd have trouble doing so if you two were always silent." Jojo was happy to see the two of them but she still didn't like anger or sadness in a person's face as her colored eyes would grey over and now she had no more sight for a while.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 am

After brad calms down he walks back to the cabin. God! he said aloud I shouldn't have made hali mad I just. He falls to the cabin floor screaming his head of and crying like a maniac. He doubted anyone would like him now.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Rosa nods slowly. "Thats seriously cool!" Hali shouts, excited. Rosa shakes her head "Gods girl, I swear your bipolar...." Hali smirks "Maybe....Maybe not. Lets go watch some t.v!" She grabbed her twin sisters and her half sisters hand and tugged them to their cabin, "I wonder if they have Build-A-Bear in NY." Rosa groans "Please no."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Jojo whispers to Rosa, "I could definitely agree with the bipolar thing if she were still crying and not tugging my arm out of socket." Jojo said but then she heard the build a bear thing and instantly Jojo groaned at the same time as her half-sister Rosa, "Is that an obsession?" She didn't say it harshly but as a curious question as they were all tugged into the cabin. Jojo's feet, once on the cabin's floor, would instantly feel the harsh turns and cries of the vibrating heart of a hurt boy, 'May be the boy who tried to get Hali to the dance,' Jojo would think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Living Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next