Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+12
Jojo Kaguya
DaughterOfApollo123
Kol Mikaelson
Imani
Beanie
lettheinsanitybegin
Pjo06
moon
Essie Bear
Rhea
Mark_Son of Hermes
Nico
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

Apollo Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Rosa looked a Jojo and nodded. "Every since our mom died. Mom used to get me and Hali a Build-A-Bear every birthday, or on a special day." She groaned again. "It was awful!" Rosa looked at where the sound came from and saw a boy. She looked at Jojo. Hali pulled them to the couch and turned on the t.v. She looked down as she heard the cries.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Jojo would wrap her arm around Hali in a comforting hold, "Do not feel bad. These kinds of things happen to everyone and not to mention you were right about him being your brother. That means there are certainly different responses each must take and who knows, maybe he'll find someone whom he can confide in about his problem. So do not fret or I may have to have you fight me in the sparing ring some time." She said the last part as kindly as possible with hints of malice. And then she listened to the TV and heard the build-a-bear song play, "If this doesn't help calm you then turn on some cartoons like Tom and Jerry or Spongebob." All the while she had kept rubbing the back and shoulder of Hali in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:23 am

Brad ran into the room and tripped over a bow that was laying on the floor and hit his head on the coffee table.Saying only one word (death) he went out cold.While probably in a coma brad was having a weird dream all his memories of the empire state building and the bully's picking on him.The last memory he saw was him yelling at Hali and screaming his head off.God he said in a weird voice in the back of your head kind of way I should not have yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am

Demitri Garcia

I walked in the room and the first thing i noticed was Brad knocked out on the floor. "Is he okay?" I asked pointing at him. I grabbed an apple out the basket on the basket on the table and took a bite out of it
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Hali looked over at the guy that just entered "Hi!" she smiled. Rosa raised an eyebrow at her sister and shook her head. "I think hes fine." she said, "Hello. Im Rosa, who are you?" Hali laughed "Your so formal sis."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 am

Apollo Living Room - Page 5 10
Demetri Carlos Garcia

"Hey I'm Demitri. Who are you? I ask pointing to the girl who looked like Rosa or Rosa accidently. I couldn't really tell them apart.

Last edited by !Cato! on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Hali laughed "Im Hali! Your a son of Apollo? Wait.. of course you are or you wouldnt be-" Rosa slapped a hand over her twins mouth. "Sorry about that," she apologized "My twin can be a bit.. hyper." She smiled.
Hali pulled Rosa's hand away from her mouth "Yup im her twin, only way you can tell us apart is our eye colour." she turns a glare at her twin "And im. Not. Hyper!"
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Calli glanced around the room and noticed some of her siblings were around, doing gods-knows-what. She didn't bother any of them since it seems like some are having their own moments with each other. So she casually walked across the room and jumped on one of the sofa's where she could read her books comfortably.

She wasn't much of a chatter anyway and can become very socially awkward in a conversation. So Calli just took comfort in the chit-chatting around her (or some screaming) and tried to concentrate at the book she's been dying to read.

Apparently, because of her dyslexic, it was pretty hard to find books to read but thankfully she finally found a copy translated into Ancient Greek and now she could happily read the first book of the Harry Potter series and finally understand why people like it so much.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Living Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5