Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+12
Jojo Kaguya
DaughterOfApollo123
Kol Mikaelson
Imani
Beanie
lettheinsanitybegin
Pjo06
moon
Essie Bear
Rhea
Mark_Son of Hermes
Nico
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Apollo Living Room Red-white-living-room-design-ideas
Apollo Living Room [Apollo; god of the sun, medicine, and truth]

Hale had redone the living room since being reelected, this time giving his den a more modern feel. Previously, the cabin was what you might find in a lodge, but this was the new and improved Apollo cabin, so why not make the living room something his siblings were proud of? The entire room is a very glossy and chic white, with several red pieces of furniture. The bright room is very good at catching sunlight to keep it lit, and the two small switches are hardly ever flipped up to bring in artificial light. Several red and white paintings hung on the walls, created by the best talent Apollo has to offer. A large flat screen connected to Hale's old wii. He didn't use it very often, so it's still a very new piece of technology. A small table sits on the right wall, for kids who want to play boardgames or eat food. Three doors lead into different room. One leads into Hale's room. One leads into the cabin lounge. The final door leads into the hallway that leads into the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 am

I walked in to living room and my jaw dropped. "Wow, Hale did a nice job of modernizing this room." I saw the apples and picked one up. "Juicy apple."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 am

Aubree smiled looking at the guy."I know this place is amazing!"She tossed ber blonde hait behind her and stuck out her hand."Aubree Shae.Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:44 am

I swallowed the piece of apple that i was chewing on and extended my arm. "Demitri Garcia. I haven't seen you around and i've been here for 2 years literally." I told her. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. "Oh cool Johnny Test!"

Last edited by !Cato! on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 am

Aubree smiled lightly."i keep to myself...I'm a third year camper."she sat next to him becoming interested in the show.she figured why not make friends.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:37 pm

I was enjoying Johnny Test when I looked at my watch and saw what time it was. "Oh gods I gotta go. Sorry sis but have to meet with my friends. Feel free to change the channel if you want." I ran out of Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Aubree smiled waving her half-brother off and changing the channel to some type of Family show and sighing.This was going to be a long last week at camp.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Essie sighed ans she plopped down on the couch not noticing the person next to her. She turned her head. "Oh gods!" she sighed and smiled. "Hi, I'm Essie." she looked around the room. "I love what Hale did to this place." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Spoiler:
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything except a broken heart."
Dani walked into her cabin with a grin. She wore a smile on her face, along with her normal clothes. "Hey Demitri, Aubree, Essie." Dani said causally. She fingered her necklace and sat down in an open chair.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Essie looked at the girl. This was someone that she knew. "Hi Dani." she said casually. She "What's up?" she asked, looking a Dani, they had never talked before, but she knew her all the same.
Back to top Go down
Pjo06

Pjo06

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I walked in admiring the room. "Awesome!" I exclaimed. I noticed the two other people in the room. "Looks like i get to join the party! Hi I'm Sammy!" I held out my hand
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/TherapistsAndFriendsInc
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Es smiled, "I'm Essie." she said and shook her hand. She looked around, they had really done a good job with the lounge. She rubbed her jacket, hoping nothing was showing. She was too conscious about her past around people.
Back to top Go down
Pjo06

Pjo06

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:53 pm

"Nice to meet you. Are you a year rounder?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Essie looked at her, "Um, yeah." she smiled and played a bit with her neckalce. She sighed and leaned back into the couch. "It's actually sort of quiet in the Apollo cabin..." she smiled, "It's a miracle." she laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pjo06

Pjo06

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 pm

"That's cool. I wish i could be a year rounder! I love Camp Half-Blood! Being here all the time would be awesome!" I smiled at Essie.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Essie laughed, "It means harder work." she smiled at her."You're only here for the summer?" she asked, tilting her head. She sat back, "You don't seem like a Summer kid." she quickly recovered, "I mean, anytime i see you, you aren't obsessing over ____ ooc: no canon ;/ bic: "Mostly only the year rounders don't obsess. We've gotten used to it." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Pjo06

Pjo06

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh well. I'm excited to be back at Camp again!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani sighed,feeling somewhat cut out of the conversation. She fingered her dagger in her finger tips. Dani's brown eyes drifted across the room lazily. She sharpened her arrows with her dagger. Since she wasn't a perfect aim her arrows best be sharp.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Aubree smiled lightly."I'm Aubree Shae.Hey Dani."She looked around at the new faces "Summer camper I leave for school on Sunday actually."She felt sad that she had to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:04 am

Alice walked into the living room, only to be shocked by the changes. She had to admit, Hale had done a good job. She saw a couple of kids talking and decided to head over their way. She thought she recognised a few of the year rounders.
"Hey guys! I'm Alice." She held out her hand, angling it ever so slightly to avoid them looking at her forearm.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 am

Aubree sighed gently before smiling at Alice."Hey I'm Aubree nice to meet you."she shook the hand given to her showing off the golden arm band covering the large scar on her forearm.Tugging on her blonde pony tail."I should go pack...See you guys."She waved lightly before leaving to pack her bag her backpack full of clothing.
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Alice smiled back at Aubree's back before turning to greet the other kids.
"So, who are you guys? I think I've seen a few of you around camp. I'm a year rounder, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 pm

--Remember 4 sentences per post, guys! I'm glad you like the living room!--

Last edited by Nico on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 am

{you have to get you're charrie accepted before you post. It's ok, I was a newbie once too! But anyway, don't post again until you have Michael accepted} I walked up to Hale shyly." Hi. I'm Archer. I'm new. Is there a place I can sleep?" I asked him. "Somewhere quiet?" I sat down on the couch and curled up into a ball. I hate noise, hate it, hate it, hate it. It hurts my head, even the softest of conversation send springing, flying colors into my vision.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Apollo Living Room Mackenzie_foy_012

I walked into my dad's cabin and looked in. "Hey half siblings," I said in my british accent. I held my flute/sword in my hand. I was 11 years old with brown hair and hazel eyes. "My name is Star Parker, I was just claimed. I'm 11." I replied. People always said I looked five years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Living Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next