Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Khione Living Room

Go down 
+10
Kat
shim.shady
Boo Bunny
Evasive
Scarlett O'Hara
Luccy
zaphi
moon
dean
tethys
14 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Khione Living Room Empty
PostSubject: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 am

*Note that the plants and pictures are not in the Khione cabin.
The Khione Living Room Minimalist-Home-Interior-Design-2
This is the warmest area of the cabin. Although this area still has sleek, icy walls, the floor is hardwood, with a thin layer of frost. It's pretty basic ; there were few cabin members to have a seat for. There are two couches parallel to eachother. They are pure black, with soft cushions, and snow white pillows. Between the couches, are the rug and table. The rug is checkered in grayscale colors, with a shiny wooden table. Occasionally, it's scattered with snacks or drinks. Jordan has a tendency to keep this area as neat as she can. In the back is a television set, sitting on a simple table, with a couple cabinets under it. In the front is the chair of the cabin leader, Jordan. It's a basic white spinning chair, sitting in front of a desk. The desk is full of papers, but as I mentioned before, Jordan is the neat type. She has ideas and plans for the future in one pile, and slips listing each child in the cabin in another pile.

Paperclipped atop the forms, is a basic list of the children of Khione. Below, are filled out forms. Each child of Khione should fill out a form to be acknowledged, and so there is an accurate count of who is in the cabin and when. You can pick up a form on her desk, if you haven't already.
Name:
The list of children of Khione, so far, reads -
Khione Campers
Frost, Candice
Austen, Jack
Arole, Selene
Frost, Zaphi
Leigh, Eli
Leigh, Parker
Johnson, Scarlett
Harrison, Taylor
Claiborne, Kacee
Burns, Bram Cory
Young, Alaska
Janes, Willow
Frost, Calyx
Frost, Jon

Last edited by Tethys on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Name: Jack Austen
Year-round?: Yes

-Sorry no time for a proper post!-
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Name: Selene Arole
Back to top Go down
zaphi

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

name: Zaphi ( z e- as in eggs ph as in photo and i as in happy) frost
year round: yes but alwas sneaks out
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Name: Parker Leigh

Name: Eli Leigh
Year-Round?: Yes
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 am

Name : Scarlett Johnson
Year-Round ? : Yes
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm

kacee claiborne
a frozen girl

Admiring the overall beauty and wonder of the Khione cabin, a girl who looked like she was expected to sat down in the below zero room. She couldn't help but notice that there was a clipboard pinned on the wall. Kacee didn't want to get up now, it was so hot outside! She needed to cool off before she felt like doing anything. Taking the remote to the TV, Kacee flicked channels up and down, in search for either, "Ice road truckers" or "Deadliest Catch" Those were her favorite shows! She just liked the ice and watching people get frostbite. Of course, Kacee would never be able to get frostbite unless somebody stuck a cord down her throat that blew cold air into her body. But Kacee didn't like to think about that.

"Now what's this?" Kacee pondered as she sauntered her way toward Jordan's desk. Cocking her hear a bit in confusion, Kacee picked up a form and a pen. Didn't the cabin leader already know her? There were so few campers in the Khione cabin, that's why it's decorated such nicely. Sighing, Kacee wrote down her name, muttering the questions and answers to herself.

"Name: Kacee Claiborne
Year-Round: Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Name: Taylor Harrison.
Year-round?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:58 am

Name: Bram Cory Burns
Year-Round?: no.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Name:Alaska Young
Year-round?:Yes
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Name: Willow Janes
Back to top Go down
facepalm

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Name: Jon Frost
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Name: Calyx Frost
Year-round or Summer: Year-Round
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Shad0wCLAW, Soren241999, and I all have Khione campers with the last name Frost. Aren't we creative? xD

Updated, by the way.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 pm

You missed Alaska BTW! :/
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Yeah, it was the only name I could think of! And uh... if any of your guys's charrie's are looking for a bf, Calyx is available ;)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:45 am

I'm sorry for all I missed, I was multitasking, so I must have forgot. o3o
I'll fix it now.

EDIT: There! Sorry about that. ^^ Every character's name should be on the list.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:22 am

Reji Paylor
Year Rounder.

Sorry, I should've made this post months ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Living Room   The Khione Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Khione Living Room
Page 1 of 1