Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+12
Jojo Kaguya
DaughterOfApollo123
Kol Mikaelson
Imani
Beanie
lettheinsanitybegin
Pjo06
moon
Essie Bear
Rhea
Mark_Son of Hermes
Nico
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Apollo Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Archer inched her way out of her hiding spot. Please don't notice me, please don't notice me. She whispered as she scooted toward her room. But one of her siblings did.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Jojo would listen to the statements as they came as she would sigh lightly but thankful that Rosa stopped her twin from pressing the issue of her blindness. She would then look around and then back at Hali listening to the rambling that would occur. Upon hearing the word 'hell hound' she would enter in. "Young Hell Hounds aren't that big actually. They are quite delicate creatures."

Jojo would then gladly filter out discussion as of course Rosa had said her small three words when all three of them were interrupted by a sneeze. Her ears picked up the trail and even recognized the spot behind her seated self. She would curiously ask, "May you please introduce yourself to us?" Her voice carried over towards the hidden person undoubtedly. Then a new face appeared and it was then that Jojo would introduce herself again, "I'm not exactly new. I've been here at the camp for two years now. My name is Jojo by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Aahz turned to look at Archer, waved, and turned back to Jojo. "Actually, I was talking about them," he said, motioning to the twins. "I know you. We've met before, I think. Jojo, right?"
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Rosa smiled "Thanks..."
Hali loses intrest of the sneeze and says "Hiya Aahz! Im Hali this is my twinny Rosa! Whats up? Really Jojo? I never knew that. Well I've never seen one for myself, I wonder what Cerbeus looks like...Mayb Nico can take me down there. I hope he wont eat me! I dont taste good. I d-" Hali gets cut off by her sisters hand covering her mouth.
Rosa pushes Hali in a chair, ties her up and puts duct tape on her mouth. "There!" she exclaims, clapping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Aahz watched Rosa and Hali, surprised by the speed in which Rosa accomplished this. "Wow," he said. "I didn't even know we had rope and duct tape in here...."
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Hali's eyes widen "WHADA DOO?"
Rosa grins. "The duct tape was in my pocket and the rope near the cords to the t.v" points to the stack of ropes "I made some people get them for me...with the help of an Aphrodite camper." grins evily.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Aazh nodded. "Interesting..." he said. "That's... Very interesting..... Note to self, don't piss her off. Not a good thing..... Anyway, hey! Welcome! Et cetera!
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Rosa laughs and watches Hali squirm. She sighs and rips off the duct tape.
"OW! And just you wait till nightfall Sis!" Hali says. "NOW UNTIE ME!" Rosa thinks for a bit. "Nahh..." turns to look at Aahz "Im not always like this...just to my sister."
Hali fiddles a bit with the ends of the strings. Having no luck she stops.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Aahz nodded. "Well, that's a good thing," he said. "'Cause, trust me, in this cabin, people never shut up, mouths or music."
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Rosa laughs "Well its a good thing I like-no love, music!" she smiles and Hali agrees. "I know you agree Halia." she smirks.
Hali frowns "Why are you calling me by real name Rosalia?" Rosa's smirk fades "Truce..."

Rosa looks at Aahz "Whats your favourite kinda music? And do you play an insterment?"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Jojo smiled at the display the twins formed and she even said to Aahz, "Correct. I am indeed Jojo... Now Rosa... Your sister may prefer at least a rope compared to that tape, nasty stuff it is." She said it jokingly and knew what all played out due to her ears noting all sounds that formed. She would pop her neck again and then would say her own favorite kind of music, "Christian metal is my favorite though I can't play an instrument."
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Rosa looks down blushing. Rips the tape off Hali, who winces at the pain. Rosa looks at her sister then looks down "You know that if you feel pain at least you know your alive..." frowns. "Sorry..." Hali says but Rosa shakes her head. Rosa sighs and sits on the couch, head in hands staring at the floor.

Hali prays to the Gods she wont have an episode... Thankfully the Gods were listening...

(Gotta go eat but ill be back :D)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Archer waved to her brother before turning to the girls. "I'm Archer Fielding. I'm nine." She said, though her tone was barely atuatble.

-sorry, was eating dinner
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:27 pm

"Hiya! Im Hali, this is my sister Rosa." Hali said, Rosa waved. Rosa is still sitting like she was. Suddenly she jumps up and runs outside. Hali looks after her and shrugs. Meh her sister is weird... -Am not- Rosa says in her head, Hali stuck her tounge out at the door. She grins and turns to Archer "Wanna go do some Target Drills?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Jojo heard Archer's age and was surprised. She was two times older than the child but none the less it didn't effect her very often as she would remain sitting and looks at Rosa as she would then smile and say, "How about we claim some bunks and look around the room? Or are you uncomfortable when you are away from your sister?" Jojo didn't know how the twin thing worked but she certainly was courteous to ask at the least as she had the calm easy going tone working her voice with deep enrichment.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Rosa came back into the cabin living room just as Jojo said that. "Sure lets go! And Im fine away from my sister. If anything happens usually I feel it or sense it..." Hali smiles and laughs randomly. Rosa looks at her sister weirdly "C'mon Jojo..." She said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Jojo would smile lightly and followed the steps of Rosa to follow her to where she could then listen as to where the room would be. She needed to do that and thankfully her ears were not clogged as she would follow the person and gladly walk away from the living room to then get into the hallway that Rosa entered soon enough. "I'm surprised twins could actually sense each other but then again since I've come here I should learn there are a lot of myths that are real."
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Rosa nodded as she walked into the hallway. "Yeah... I wonder if the myths of Vampires are real. I've also sorta wondered that since my...my...friend disappeared." She sighs. "Then again because shes my friend a monster could have killed because she carried my scent."

Hali layed down on the couch and soon fell asleep.

(Im just gonna talk like this now since theres only one of them )
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:09 pm

(KK)

Jojo smiled lightly yet there was a sadness to her voice as she would say, "I'm not going to lie to you about your friend. But I'm not going to tell you to stop and forget about your friend either. Where ever your friend is I'm sure it is better than at the hands of some perverted monster or better yet a killer monster." Jojo wrapped a reassuring arm around Rosa's shoulders as she smiled with such a caring peace about her stance on things. She would still look as if she was smiling with sadness but she did what she could to help cheer up Rosa and that was the goal if they were to successfully be room-mates.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Rosa leaned her head on Jojo's shoulder. "Thanks for not lying most people say shes not dead dont worry shes fine. Even Hali!" Sees a room that people arent going into. "You wanna know what this place needs?" she asks.

Rosa already loved her half sister, even after less then a day, she felt that she could tell anythig to her. Let go of everything and just have fun for once. But having fun was Hali's job. From the minute Rosa could walk, talk and retain stuff her mom always taught her to be responsible for her younger sister. Taught Rosa how to care for her sister. It was her mom that made her into this calm, responsible older sister, the one that did nothing, just sat around keeping her little sis safe.

Rosa could never make real friends because their Mother was always on the move. She had one true friend, and sher was taken away from her. Everyone else just stayed away, always hung with Hali. Rosa had to admitt, it was hard being the older sister, even by a few minutes. As soon as they got to camp she wanted to change that.

Be her own person. Let the other campers keep her safe, and in return, care for them.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Jojo smiled lightly as they all entered the rooming area as she would feel the air dimly make the whoosh as it came out of the closed up room that Rosa had just opened. Jojo would gladly look around and then with the gift bestowed upon her from Apollo she would see for a few minutes. "You will be the only one to know this but I have the gift of sight. I can see out of my blindness for a few minutes with hawk like vision. And I could tell you right now I see a lot of dust that needs cleaned." She smiled as her unclouded golden eyes looked at Rosa with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Rosa looks at Jojo grinning. "Thats sooo cool!!" looks around the room and sees nothing but books, beds, a t.v and clothes hanging out of dressers. Realizes that I only know three people here. She starts laughing at that, shes spots a pop can on a table and goes to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Jojo would happily use the dust clothe found within the heaps of cloths to dust things off while she continued her skillful eyes to train on the high amounts of it that there were. Once getting that done she would go and work on piling up clothes to where she would say, "Be best to take the used clothes that none of us three own and put it in that hamper over there," pointed to the hamper that could easily be taken out to the main common room. She would then, once the cloths are done, put books back on shelves along side the dvd's.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Rosa walks down the hall to throw the pop can away then runs back. "Yeah." Graps the clothes and puts them in a basket then continues to clean up the room. She takes the grabage and grabs a bag to put them in. "Oooh can I make a sign that says Jojo, Rosa and Hali's room? I love art!" starts moving the furniture around because it bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Jojo's last few minutes of eye sight allowed her to do a little bit as she would listen to Rosa's request. "Sure. That sounds completely find by me." She smiled as she would focus around and pick up the remaining trash where she would then put it all in the last open trash bag to where she would focus on finishing up the cleaning of the room to where she gladly would pick the top bunk to put her bag on, "Hope you don't mind me taking the wall side top bunk. It seems to have the worst line of sight of the TV but has the best line of getting out the door." She didn't care much for TV but knew of the uses that it had. After sitting on that bunk she would close her eyes as she self deactivated the sight as she breathed heavily as chills rolled up and down her spine.

(Last post of the day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Living Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next