Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+12
Jojo Kaguya
DaughterOfApollo123
Kol Mikaelson
Imani
Beanie
lettheinsanitybegin
Pjo06
moon
Essie Bear
Rhea
Mark_Son of Hermes
Nico
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Apollo Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I walked into the cabin just after a long walk in the forest. I carried a satchel that was filled with new herbs that needed to be identified. I could probably ask one of Athena's campers or maybe Dionysus's. My mismatched eyes scanned the beautifully lit room. It was serene, and very few campers were gathered around. I strode inside, and set down my satchel on the shimmering coffee table. I slipped off my bow and sat it gingerly next to my satchel, making sure not to damage the finely carved wood. "Uhm..." I said, quietly, not sure if anyone was paying attention anyway. "Are all the bedrooms filled?" I asked, a bit louder, my eyesight shifting nervously between the people's faces. "Where can I sleep?" I asked, a bit more confident, since I didn't want to sleep on the couch. Figuring no one heard me, I shrugged, and grabbed my bow, slung it over my shoulder, and dashed out of the cabin with his satchel, wanting some sort of adventure. I could first try the library, I thought, hoping that someone would be able to identify the herbs I had collected. I returned once again, carrying a stack of books with me to a seat, I plopped down with a heavy grunt, and I heard a sharp snap as I sat down. My face was priceless, but serious. I dumped my books into the seat, and slipped my bow off my shoulder. "Shi..." I breathed. I had that specially made, one of a kind. Could anyone even fix it? "I face-palmed, and cursed under my breath as I tossed it into the chair with my books. I sighed, and knew I had to relax somehow, but couldn't.

Last edited by Uryuu on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

ooc: Hey! So, I'm just going to remind you that you can't double--or triple--post, so if you want to just combin all the posts in one and make it really long, that's fine. bic:Essie looked at the boy who had sat on his bow. She couldn't hear anything because of music ploaying so loudly in her ears. He hadn't noticed her, which was good. She didn' really need to be noticed, not at that moment anyways. She had been crying and she thought everyone was training. She sighed quietly and went over to the boy with the bow and she held out her hand, not wanting to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:31 pm

I looked at the girl that had approached. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk, which was slightly weird since everyone in Apollo cabin talked and sang. He looked at the outstretched hand, and my mismatched eyes flickered. Did she want the bow? Could she mend it? Then, my eyes noticed something else. Her eyes were red. She had been crying. I motion for her to follow me to the other part of the living room, where there was less music. I took the bow and handed it to her, carefully, hoping she would either fix it instead of snap it again in frustration for the reason she had been crying.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Essie smiled and started to mend the bow. "Hi." she said, barely over a whisper. She put it so it was in it's regular way of shape. "I'm Essie or Es." she said again, this time quieter so that she was barely heard. She put up a finger indicating for him to wait while she got something to fix the bow again. When she returned some of her tear streaks were gone and she had gotten something to make sure the bow was perfect so that it wasn't uneven. She got out her own bow, given to her by Artemis herself. She copied the arch and string. She smiled proudly when she gave it back. "There. No need to be mad." she said eerily calm for what she looked like at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 pm

I looked at it, then back to the girl named Essie. "T-thanks," I stuttered, flushing a bit because of my stupid social skills. "Thanks a lot...Is everything okay? I mean, not to pry but you seem a bit sad. Can I help?" I offered. "I mean...you fixed my bow perfectly!" he studied it a bit, then looked back at Es.

Last edited by Uryuu on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Essie sighed, "Um, yeah. I'm perfectly fine..." she said, she didn't want pity, taking pity was a sign of weakness. She didn't show weakness if she could hide it well enough. "Everything's..." she sighed, "fine." she knew that it wasn't, if it was for her she would be celebrating Josh's birthday with him now. If it wasn't for her. If he never knew her, then he wouldn't have been dead. She wouldn't have started her scarring. She sighed, "Fixing our bow was easy, " she tried to smile, "I've seen way worse."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"Cool," I said. "I hope it wasn't any trouble." I picked up the bow, and somehow it felt lighter, more balanced than before. I breathed in, and slung it over my shoulder. "Your amazing," I said. "I- a-at fixing bows, I mean," I corrected myself, blushing.

Last edited by Uryuu on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Essie lightly smiled, "I would hope so, considering I break mine all the time." she smiled. "How old are you kid?" she asked, trying to get her mind off of...the days anniversary. She sighed, "You don't look older than me, that's for sure." she said. She smiled for real the first time that day.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 pm

"I'm only 13," I sighed. I was actually pretty young for a half-blood. Usually they started showing up around here at my age. I, however, had been here for two years. "And you?" I asked, trying not to look freakish with my mismatched eyes, unusual height, and other flaws. I really needed a friend at this camp. I was horrible at making friends, and great at making enemies, on accident of course.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Essie half smiled, "I'm 16 as of...October 29th." she smiled. She looked at his eyes, "Unique." she said, looking into his eyes. She was tall for her age, 5'11. she flicked some of her bangs back. "I've been here since I was nine." she noticed that he might be insecure. "Advice: Don't listen to what any Ares kids tell you." she gulped, she remembered her mistake from when she was 10. It still haunted her. She shook away the thought. "How long have you been here? Because I don't think I've seen you around much." she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

"I have actually been here two years, though I usually stayed in the cabin, or around the forest," I replied, knowing she noticed my eyes. I could feel my ears turn a bit pink and I felt my cheeks blush. "Speaking of, when is the next capture the flag game?" I questioned, trying to change the subject, as I brushed the hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Essie didn't know why this kid was blushing so much. She shrugged, "I don't really pay attention to when those things are." she admitted. "I haven't played since I was nine adn still unclaimed.' she smiled, recalling the memory, then frowning at the thought of how she won...her power..she closed her eyes. zshe couldn't stand it. She smiled at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 am

Talk about mood swings, I thought. I finally took my mind off it long enough to speak. "So sis, now that my bow is fixed, want to head down to the archery targets?" he asked, strapping his quiver to his back.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:56 am

Essie shrugged, "Why not?" she smiled lightly and started to go to the door. "Are you coming..." she smirked, "or are you just going to stand there?" she asked, motioning towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I grinned broadly, and followed, grabbing my bow and my bag full of herbs. I quickly headed after her, out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm glad, but you'll have to make a character first! You'll find the rules in the Rules and Joing section on our homepage!
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Hali and Rosa walked into the room. "OMG" Hali shouted. "Hm. Very nice and open, I like it." Rosa said to herself.

"You LIKE it? This is amazing!" Hali argured with her twin. "Very well....." Rosa replied
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Jojo entered the cabin's main lounge. It had been two years since she entered the camp and as such she was one of the, if not the only, blind warriors of the camp. She of course was better than half the blinds in the world but none the less she would enter in with her body moving forward with fluid steps. She would then lean against the wall listening to their conversations as she herself was one to keep her mind free to allow her to pinpoint their whereabouts around the room.

Once doing so she would face the direction to the two persons (the twins) and from there she would speak, "Greetings. I am Jojo Kaguya, second year. How do you all do?" Her green hair and golden eyes were the higher features of her own that were quite prevalent to her own genetic code. Her hand was extended to there position as her cloudy hues gave off an awkward feel that was normal for most regular people who have met Jojo.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 am

Hali spun towards the persom. She had gold eyes. She was very pretty She notcied the hand sticking out and grabbed it. "Hi! We're newbies, just got claimed. Im er we're...good thanks, you?" she said smiling.

Rosa had an amused expression as sher watched her sister and this new person. Absently she touched the now formed scar on her right eyebrow that ran down her face. She shook herself out of her thoughts as Hali said "Im Hali and this is Rosa..." "You do know I can introduce myself right? And sorry if my sisters a bit too hyper..." Rosa asked laughing.

Last edited by DaughterOfApollo123 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 am

(Her eyes are golden. Hair is green. But that is alright.)

Jojo would look at them and was able to touch just one hand and by process of elimination she was able to get their voices memorized and into her head as to where she could then tell which one was which but before committing to memory she had to be sure she at least had them correct. Letting her hand go and then allowing it to point at Hali first Jojo would say, "You are Hali and your sister is Rosa right?"

It wasn't until after she said it that she would know that she gave away her knowledge that she was indeed a blind person. Certain enough that the thick silver thread that traced around her hips would hopefully not need to be used. She truly hoped she wouldn't be judged by these new girls who seemed to be twins by their relatively close vocal patterns as per she now gathered that they were twins.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Hali nodded "YEP!" she smiles and Rosa laughs "Nice Hali! And how did you know? Most people cant guess it..." Rosa asks confused.

It was nice to know that some people can guess when others could not. And she realized about halfway through her thought that she was blind(Right?). She shrugged, it still made her a person no matter what, it idenifyed her as who she was.

Hali didnt notice, she was too busy stil admiring the room. She gasped and turn to look at Jojo. "Theres one room left (I think...) And maybe...um...maybe you would like to bunk if we can? I know its the dark room but still! You seem nice, plus your cool, I can tell we will be best friends other then just sisters!" She finished breathless.

(Thanks and I just noticed...Sorry :/ I feel so bad now..)
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Jojo smiled as she would finally close her clouded gold eyes as she would sigh lightly. 'A room with these two wouldn't be that bad. And supposedly it'll be a dark room and that much would just help my meditation that much more.' She would think to herself weighing the options. She would smile as her left foot tapped the floor and where she would find some creak and groan she knew the ground was lax and to find the spots that were weighed down and there would be no groans a chair would be.

Going over to then sit in the chair she would look up at the twins, finally opening her eyes again, as she would say as an answer to the Rosa's question she answered, "You see, I am blind. Your voices follow different rythmic patterns and by following those I can tell who is who and what is what," She would then think, 'it also is what makes me a dangerous warrior.'

With a settling feeling as she didn't care about being blind or otherwise she would gladly look at Hali and say, "If neither of you mind," looking from Hali to Rosa and then back to Hali, "I would not be against sharing a room with either of you." She smiled as she would then pop her neck. She might like a nice and firm friendship with these two and she already liked Rosa's cool and calm nature as well.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Archer watched as her three sisters exchanged greetings. She was hidden behind a chair, and up until this point she had been playing drawn to life on one of her siblings Netendo DS. Archer liked to stay hidden. It gave her the sense of security that she only felt when she wasn't around anyone. After she sneezed, she was sure that her spot would be found.
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfApollo123

DaughterOfApollo123

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Hali squealed and Rosa looked at her twin. "That would be very cool. And Hali please chill out." She said. Hali sighed "Fine... And I didnt even notice!" Her eyes shone with curiosity. "Hali. Dont even start withthe questions..." Rosa turns to Jojo "She can go hours on end just talking about the most randomist stuff."

Hali grins and said "I will be quiet. And if we get that room then I will stay quiet for you if you wanted. And im so not that talkative...Or am I...Hm...Nah I cant be. Oh did you hear about the hellhound the other day. I heard it was huge, but arent all hellhounds big. You never see a young one. I wonder if they are even born. Maybe I can ask Nico!" Rosa sighs, her palm connects to her forehead. "My Gods! Chill!"

Hali perks up "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Aahz entered the living room, smiling broadly. "Hey, everyone!" he said. "Does anyone know where.... Oh, hey, new kids!" He walked over to Hali, Rosa, and Jojo. "Welcome to the Apollo cabin!" he said. "Name's Aahz."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Living Room   Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Living Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next