Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 am

Athena Living Room Livingh

Inside the Athena cabin, directly in the middle, is the living room. The room has a 72in TV, with almost every channel there is. There also is two couches, with gray designs printed on them. The floors are wooden ad shiny new. A rug is placed in the center of the room. It's white and fuzzy. A coffee table is in the center of the rug. The table is made from the same wood as the floors. It has several drawers that have several Wii, Xbox, and Playstation games. Next to the TV is all the controllers for the games. The room is designed to make the best of the children's free time.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Livia walked into the living room from archery. "Anyone want to play wii?" She said loudly. "Quell?" Liv knew her brother was in the cabin, but he didn't reply. "Please?" she asked. There was a muffled sound comming from the boys room "No. I'm busy." Quell replied. "Fine I'll play on my own. " Livia turned on the Wii, and popped in Super Mario Brothers. She grabbed a wand and sat down on the couch for the Wii to turn on.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Todd poked his head in and not noticing Livia walked right paster and down and opened the book that was in his hands.

Pictures could be seen one was open a younger version of Todd on the shoulders of tall black haired man.

Todd smiled at the pictures
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Excuse me, Fifa, but your character is not accepted yet. That means that you cannot role play quite yet. Hopefully an admin will accept him soon, but until that happens you cannot role play. Also, please use correct grammar when you do role play. You must have four sentences in your posts.
Back to top Go down
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Sophia walked swiftly into the living room, shutting the door behind her to block the cold. The tour of the camp hadn't gone very well. She was still a little confused about where stuff was in the camp and the girl she had met had treated her like she was six, even though she was the same age as her. Sophia hated being treated like that. Wasn't that one of the reasons she ran away? One thing she did know, she couldn't wait to get her hands on the books in the library. Walking through the living room, she realized that one of her new half-sisters was playing a game on the Wii. Even though she felt like just going to bed, Sophia figured she might as well try to make friends within her own cabin. After all, isn't that what family is for? she thought bitterly. Pushing away the stinging memories, Sophia went over to the tv. "Uh, hi."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Livia looked up from the super mario brother's game she was playing. "Hi. Wanna play?" Livia asked the girl standing next to her. 'Maybe everyone in this cabin aren't dead boring.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athena Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Living Room   Athena Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Living Room
Page 1 of 1