Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe laughed with him. "So what now?" she said. She was still grinning stupidly, but who cared? The only thing Blythe cared about right now was Darik, and his smile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm

He looked around. Not before having to choose like this before. He then thought fast. "I really don't know"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smiled. "That makes two of us," said she. "But I want to ask you one thing. Will you...er...um..." She blushed, and whispered the last words. "Go out with me?" She felt really certain about Darik. No other guy made her smile like this, and no other had made her feel like this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I didn't quiet hear that last bit. But I figured it was what I thought it was. I nodded my head. That is, before one of my cabin members dragged me off in a headlock. "SEE YOU TOMORROW!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2