Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking For A Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking For A Fight Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Fight   Looking For A Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm

I walked Into the arena.I looked around"Hmmph, I think I'll practice my Gyrokinesis."
Back to top Go down
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

Looking For A Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Fight   Looking For A Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:28 pm

OOC: I'll join in. This is my character Eve Benson. She's 16 right now.

I was feeling aggressive. Very aggressive. I sat on my bunk, bored as heck. I looked to the night stand next to me, and opened the drawer. Sure enough, there was my sword that always compacted to a dagger for easy storing. I plucked it out and closed the drawer, then unsheathed the dagger, which had elongated to a full size sword a second before. The blade had always intruiged (OOC: sp?) me more than any sword, even if it was the normal celestial bronze. It wasn't any more special. Yet somehow, it was. I touched the soft, jet black grip, the word 'pain' engraved in Ancient Greek letters. I still had no idea why it said that, but I wasn't too fond of thinking too hard on it. I was so tempted to touch the blade, barely. But even though my parent was Ares, I stopped myself. I would hurt like mad. I knew that. I'd been hurt by celestial bronze before, and the turn-out was never great. I re-sheathed it and watched, fascinated, as it turned into a dagger. I ran outside Cabin 5, sprinting to the arena for some sword-fighting. I saw a camper there, and they spoke. But since I didn't care too much, all I heard was, 'Hmmph', and 'Gyrokinesis', which confused me to the max. But I shook it off. They'd be an opponent. But hey, I'd 'spare' them. I wasn't the best nor worst child of the war god, but I'd never fathom 'fight-to-the-death'. Never.
Back to top Go down

Looking For A Fight
Page 1 of 1