Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First FIght

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm

New here and so far no thing (dummies/robo-slashers) could beat me... maybe a human would stand chance... "Hey anyone Wanna fight Fallen?" i shout out to the practicing campers, no response so far.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
NightSwimmer

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I wonder if should fight him. It being only my first day I probably wont do any good. " How long have u been here ,Fallen?" i ask.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Numbers don't matter, its the warriors ability to fight, and honestly, i haven't fought any thing thats not programed to not hurt you. i'd love to take a challenge" i said, and smiled happily "Your first time?"
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

"Yeah. Is it really that ovious?" I ask almost knowing the answer

Jesabell Wilson
Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down
Lightning

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Somewhat yes" I said walking over to the battle shelf... Grab a staff, its more useful then you think... "Ready Lets go!" i screamed taking the staff off the wall.

ooc:gtg swimming...
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I dodge his charge and run to grab a sword.Being carefull not to get in easy aim.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:57 pm

OOC: got to go to dads might be back later
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:28 pm

I watch two kids fight and ask percy if he wants to fight. He says yes and we start fighting. I had some tips from annabeth and Percy went easy on me because I was his brother but after awhile he started pushing me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First FIght Empty
PostSubject: Re: First FIght   First FIght I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First FIght
Page 1 of 1