Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 pm

I sat in the bleachers. I had nobody to fight, who wanted to fight a son of Cratus anyways?I looked around for anybody. I noticed a kid about to enter.So I sat patiently
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe walked into the arena, sword at the ready. She just saw a death of a camper, and she needed to let out her feelings. Seeing a boy in the bleachers, she waved. She soon began mauling all of the dummies, anger and sadness pouring out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:22 pm

I smiled at her and I walked down to where she was. I put my hands behind my head and asked her "What's with the ferocity?" I laughed at my words and sat. She was cute
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe faced the boy. "I saw another camper die." she replied. But she put on a smile and greeted him warmly. "I'm Blythe, daughter of Janus." She pressed a button on her sword and it turned into a key. "So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm

I gave her a friendly hug "It's okay" He then answered her, "I'm Darik Daniels, Son Of Cratus" He looked around. "It's an arena" I then proceeded to conjure a ice sword out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe was surprised by the gesture, and still was blushing when she drew her weapon. She smirked. "I am hard to get, you know." For demonstration, she appeared behind Darik, and attempted to disarm him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm

He smirked and ducked down, at the same time going between her legs, catching a view. He winked at her "Oh so am I" He laughed and his purple eyes flashed. His purple hair seemed to quiver and the sword disappeared, being replaced with two 18 inch daggers. He laughed "Try again"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe laughed, blue and green eyes gleaming. She did try again, pretending to maim his arm, but actually kicked his legs out from under him. She put her sword against his throat. "Checkmate." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 pm

When she kicked his legs out, he used the fall to roll and lifted one dagger in front of her. The other was behind her. Their faces ended up being one inch apart. "You sure?" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe blushed fiercely, and got off of Darik, helping him up. "Good game," she said, still rubescent. She smiled. "Hard to beat the son of strength and power."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:55 pm

He laughed and bowed. "I'm here all week" He smiled. He winked at her "Son of strength and power,yes, but I didn't say I was the strongest of my brothers" He let it sink in. "I'm just the tip of the iceberg "
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe raised an eyebrow. "Honestly, I don't think anyone would care to compare you to your brothers. You are who you are and no one can change that. The world will have to deal with it." I smiled. "I'll deal with it." She looked down. She was beginning to like Darik...
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I smiled at her and laughed. "My brothers are 10x stronger per brother. I'm nothing" I put my hands on my head and my daggers flew into my chest and I winked. It was a trick of mine. But it also had a painful backstory.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe ignored the daggers that had flown into Darik's chest. She had seen odd things before. "You're not nothing to me..." she said under her breath. Louder, she said, "I honestly don't care if they're more powerful than you. Everyone gets judged, outcast, and ignored based on those comparisons. I don't want to do that to anybody. Especially you." She turned away. She was always compared to her "perfect" twin brother, so she could feel Darik's pain.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Darik smiled. "thanks" He secretly loved his brothers. But they tried to kill him so go figure. He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe returned the smile. There was an awkward silence as neither of them spoke. "So. Do I have to tell you or is it already obvious?" She asked. She was starting to really like Darik and just get over with the confession.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 pm

He smiled and said with an accent. "Why go ahead, I have no idea" He laughed. He waited but his smile never faltered.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Blythe Septavian
"I think I'm starting to really like you..." Blythe murmured. Blythe's eyes blurred badly and she almost fell over. Stupid eye problems. She put on a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

He winked at her. "I like you too" He began to walk closer. Inches apart. "Remember?" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe blushed. "Yes," she replied in a small voice. She stepped even closer until their faces were an inch apart. "I hope you'll remember this," she whispered. She smiled and closed the space between their lips.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 pm

He pushed back and then pulled apart. "we barely know eachother" He whispered. HE stepped back a bit more. This was all way to sudden for him.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe stepped back. "I'm sorry. I'm stupid like that..." Blythe looked away. She just felt right around Darik. She sighed. "I'm sorry. If I made you uncomfortable, I could go. I'm really, really sorry." She turned to go. Another wonderful day wasted.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:54 pm

He laughed at her and grabbed her wrist. "No no, do it right!" He pulled her closer and kissed her again. Teaching her the ropes, or just showing her his ropes. If you know what I mean. He savored the moment in the back of his head and just waited for her to pull apart this time. If she did. I mean, he would? This was a good time, and he would keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smiled under the kiss. It felt nice, to be this close to Darik. She wrapped her arms around his neck and savored every second of it. But all good things had to end. She pulled away, still smiling. "Wow," she said, breathless.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he went to heaven. She was great to be with. And an even better kisser. She smiled and said wow and he laughed. "Wow is right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)   Fight Night (Bly and anyone else) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Night (Bly and anyone else)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next