Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 am

Athena

Athena sat on her throne, looking down at the earth below her. She watched as her children participated in their daily activities at Camp Half-Blood, and also watched over the one's that were still at home and were oblivious to their true identity. Her gray eyes fluttered over the earth, until the goddess heard approaching footsteps. "Hello, Hestia."

~ I'm sorry, just a loss of muse. I should get better as the RP goes on.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 am

H E S T I A!

Hestia had been to the battle, she'd saved a demi-god life and had been hidden faraway near her hearth thinking. She was very upset and she knew only one person who could help her, the Goddess of Wisdom. So she went to see the fellow virgin goddess. She was in a white greek gown that had a slight train that followed her.

Hestia's blonde hair was in ringlets falling down with little glitters sparkling in them, "Hello Athena," she said already sounding down.

(( its okay, same here ))
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:26 am

"Is there some thing troubling you?" Judging by her body language, Athena understood that Hestia wasn't feeling well. Though, the goddess knew not to rush someone into admitting some thing. It had to take time, and so she waited.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 am

H E S T I A!

Hestia nodded and swallowed carefully, "I want a child," she whispered softly so she knew only Athena could hear. She brushed her hair back and looked at the older looking goddess Athena. A breeze swept over Olympus and played with her hair. She smiled. Aeolous, the flirt, she liked the god a lot and he never tried anything on her. He just flirted with her sometimes in secret. Just little winks and smiles, nothing more which Hestia ignored easily and he knew this.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 am

Athena leaned forward and rested her chin in her hand. Her gray eyes studied Hestia, understanding her predicament. She, too, had gone through what Hestia is now. With a wave of her hand, the goddess made the iris message of her children materialize and dissappear.

"I see," she replied "Have you spoken with Zeus about this?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:47 am

HESTIA!

Carefully Hestia shook her head, "No, I shall not betray my vows. I do want a child however, how did you do it my darling? How did you bore your children from your mind?" she whispered softly. A tear welled in her left eye when she looked at the thing that Athena was waving away. An Iris-message showing all her children.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 am

"My children are born from my thoughts," Athena explained. "The joined minds of a man and I are what created my children. It is the purest kind of love." The goddess didn't continue any further, and hoped that Hestia understood what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:20 am

Hestia smiled sadly and looked at her friend, "What do I do then Athena?" she said. Thinking sadly about how everything was unfair. Athena could have children, Artemis had her Huntresses and Hera didn't care, she was holed up in her palace with her husband. This left out poor Hestia. She craved a child without becoming an wearloga, an oath-breaker.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 am

Athena sighed, her gray eyes showing sympathy for Hestia. "You must do what makes you happy," she explained. "I understand that you want to bear a child, but there are the ancient laws to take into account. You would never be able to interfere with your child's destiny unless under certain circumstances. I, myself, am guilty of interferance."

The goddess gathered her thoughts in her head, and continued, "Is this truly what you wish?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 am

Hestia nodded, "I am certain," she said looking up to Athena keeping her gaze level. She flipped back her hair which was bothering her. She looked past Athena to the biggest throne of all. The one of Zeus. Slowly she sunk into deep thoughts about having a child, stroking its hair and feeling their hugs.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 am

Athena nodded, and leaned back on her throne. Her gray eyes drifted over to Zeus' throne, and then returned to Hestia. "In order to keep your vows, you will have to bear children the way I have. But you must speak with Zeus first. He is king and must know."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

Hestia nodded and sighed, "Still, I don't know how you have children, I don't understand. Cannot I not create a being and bring it to life using my hearth?" she asked as the idea popped into her head.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 am

Athena turned to Hestia's hearth after she spoke. It's quite possible, she thought. She is, after all, an immortal. "You should be able to." The goddess' eyes didn't move themselves from the flame, but instead stayed focused on it. It seems that Hestia had found her way of bearing children, though the goddess of wisdom wasn't sure whether Zeus would approve.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 am

Hestia nodded, "I will petition Lord Zeus. I shall ask him for only one child. If it comes to the worst, I will have to go behind his back and break his law, like he and his brothers did," she whispered.

((Slightly better I think. Muse problems, everything is going into my new charrie for the moment...does anyone play Zeus?))
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 am

"Very well." Athena waved her hand, and another iris message of her children appeared in the floor again. Though, her mind was set on some thing else. She remembered when she first wanted a child, and created her own way of having one. Now, Hestia was about to do the same.

~ I think Em does.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:35 am

Hestia smiled and hugged Athena close. As she was walking she started to shimmer and her age changed. She still looked the same but her features had more developed and she looked eightteen. She'd still need a man for her child, she was working out the formula in her head. She'd need blood. From the man to give her child a human body so of she went. To find blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]   Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisdom and the Hearth [PRIVATE to DEAN]
Page 1 of 1