Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 am

I walk around in the forest bored. I see a thick, tall, healthy tree. I walk over to it and lean against it. I look around. Then I smell the air and listen. I hear something. I take out my dagger and point it in the direction of the noise. I say, "Who in the world goes there. I can hear you know." I stamd up not leaning on the tree any longer.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 am

James heard something and got his crossbow of his back and loaded it and held it out in front of him with a shield attached to his other. He snapped his fingers and the shield shot out and made a perfect circle engraved with Greek letters and happenings.

He walked quietly over the twigs and leaves which would give him away. "Who in the world goes there. I can hear you know." he heard and he tried very hard not to laugh, "James," he didn't say anything else but James.

Last edited by Rudolf the Reindeer on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am

"James who?" I say not lowering my dagger one little bit. I still stare into the direction. I thought I saw something, but it couldn't have been.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 am

Not replying James stepped out of the shadows as sun fell on half of his body only. The tip of his arrow flashing iron dangerously. He had weapons to attack both monsters and ones that could kill demigods and mortals.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I gasped suddenly. I try to see the rest of the body. I figured it was a demi-god. The question was who. I quietly say, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

James didn't speak he just kept his aim strong.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 pm

I move to the right and back up some until I am against another tree. I had my dagger at the ready. I look at my charm bracelet and think about pressing the dove.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

James smirked. She thought she could win with a dagger. He shot out an arrow just above her head. It stuck right in the tree. He reached behind into the leather pouch on his back and loaded again.

Last edited by Rudolf the Reindeer on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 pm

I fell on the floor in shock. My dagger falls out of my hand and rolls three feet away. I tried to reach for it. I stare at James.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 am

James glared at her coldly.

Phail post :(
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

LOL DEAN!!!!!! lol!

I reach for the dagger as I watch him stare at me coldly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:23 pm

~Dean, I hate to bug you like this, but can Emily have Jacob?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

~Dean are you there?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 am

~Jacob is taken by Koala sorry ;)

James held his crossbow out pointing at her abdomen, "Don't touch your dagger or I'll kill you," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:54 am

My hand freezes one inch from the dagger. I seemed to stutter, "o-o-o-kay." I didn't want to sound afraid but it just came out of my mouth sounding that way, which. was. not. a. good. thing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 am

James smiled in a chilly way. He'd won, she was afraid. She just lost everything.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I reach for my bracelet. I stared at him and was about to touch the dove charm on the charm bracelet. My hand was shaking just a little.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 am

Quickly analyzing the girl he lowered his weapon, an Aphrodite girl. Good looking too. He put his weapons on his back again.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 am

I stop reaching for the charm and decide to relax. I breathe heavily. I wasn't much for fighting. I say, "So you're done trying to kill me." I sit on my bottom with my knees bent and my arms around my knees.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 am

James shrugged lightly. He didn't know what to say. His arm was covered in what looked like leather bracelets but once touched in a certain spot it would form a shield. same for his other arm but that would become a sword.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:22 am

I stared at him and then at my bracelet that would turn into a shield when you touch the dove. That's why I was wearing the glove on my right hand, the hand with the bracelet, so the dove wouldn't touch my skin by accident.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 am

James had a black line over his cheek from being in the Armory before coming here.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 am

I straighten my legs and slowly stand up, bumping the arrow out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:52 am

James shook his head, "Leave it, I can make another one," he told the girl.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 am

"Oh of course." I realized who he was. Well not who he was, but who his father is. I say, "You're.. you're... a son of Hephaestus..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*   Meeting Someone  *Private  Me and Dean* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone *Private Me and Dean*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next