Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] Empty
PostSubject: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

I, Kinsley Everton, have gone Scene. My twin died and I lost my inner jokester. There I was, I sat on the top bleacher in the Arena. I watched the Ares campers train and a few other campers as well. I didn't bother look up from my blood-stained dagger to watch the wimpy other campers, only when I heard something rip (The occasional sound of stuffed dummies being destroyed.). I had dyed my hair black with my blonde roots and a few bright highlights. I had aviator sunglasses on my face and my eyes piled with black eyeliner and eyeshadow. I crossed my legs and looked up at the sky. It was sunny and hot, though being the middle of winter. I wore black skinny jeans with a tight-fitting neon graphic tee.

I had my earbuds in my ears and I flipped my dagger around in my hand. "I might as well be a daughter of Zeus..." I whispered to myself, looking up at the Ares campers. I didn't care about if anybody had girlfriends or not. Who doesn't like hot scene girls?

~Sorry I posted so late, I was making a post then I closed the browser.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Jared was fuming over the death of his twin sister. Emma had been blind and something had snuck-up on her and had stabbed her through her spinal column through her heart and ribs. As normally when he was angry he went to the Arena. He took of his shirt and took out his sword. He switched something on and dummied began moving and attacking him. These had been built by the Hephaestus Cabin leader and Jochem Verbeck, a Hecate kid. Jochem had given them knowlegde, James had made sure they moved and everything.

Jared lashed out, stabbed then, cut of 'limbs' until they all fell down broken. He flipped another switch and they pieced themselves together for round two.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I took my sticker-covered phone out and started taking pictures of myself. I was hoping to become a sitemodel on Myspace or something like that, I didn't care if I got harassed by some old dude. After Stella's death, I began to be more ignorant and more confident. If I were to be scene, I would have to not care about what others think. I would be labeled, and I already have some haters of my own. I didn't care! Some guy caught my eye, he was destroying some metal dummy.

To try to impress him, I set my phone down and grabbed my blood-stained dagger. I strutted down the steps, doing a front flip off of the last step. I grinned and walked over to a dummy, spinning and stabbing it in the middle of the dummy. I kicked it and sidestepped the "Attack" and cut it's "Head" off from behind.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:20 am

Jared looked up when the head of his dummy went flying. He switched to defensive without looking who it was and flipped back. He stood up, warily. He saw his dummy fall to the floor. He grabbed his second sword spun them both around. His muscles tensed for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 am

There was somebody on the other side of the battle dummy, I could easily fight him. I've kept my anger and snarky comments in until the right time. Before he could strike an attack, I quickly sidestepped and folded my hands behind my back. "Son of Ares, eh? All tough and no brains." I grinned, taking my dagger and standing in an attack position.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 am

Jared smiled, "I'm not a normal Ares kid, daughter of Thalia," he said with a scary smile. He actually had some of Athena's blood pumping through he veins so he was smart. Plus his fighting moves hadn't been seen in centuries. His moves dated back several millenia when the Titans still ruled the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:21 am

Not suprised that he knew my mothers name, I kept the fight going. I figured my name had gotten around, after all Stella and Taylor were the first campers to die. "You mean Aunt Athena? Oh I'm sure that Liliana knows everything about you!" I mocked him, poking his chest and putting a playful smirk on my face. I circled him for a while and looked at his stance. He was on his toes, making his heels vulnerable.

About as quickly as two voles can fight, I bent down and cut into his ankles.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 am

Jared smirked as she found his fake weakness. He whipped his feet around so that the front would get cut, only he crouched down and the swords hit his shield. He rose to his feet, "Do you know what is the second most dangerous thing next to an angry Ares? His son angry, we deal with our emotion in our fights," he growled. He jumped up and bent backwards. He stuck out his arms and landed on them, he bend them and then pushed of the ground. He landed softly on the dusty Arena floor. He spun his swords, "I told you," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 pm

I laughed a bit as I imagined a younger Jared practicing gymnastics in his room. "Oh no! My eyes are burnt from the dazzleness of your gymnastics!" I mock with a fake scream. I grip my sword tightly and laugh. "Oh, does that make me your personal therapist, Twinkle Toes?" I grin and poke him in the chest. He was better than me... At gymnastics! I'm sure I could cut his head off if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 am

Jared thought it would be good for a surprise. He reached on his bag and took off a crossbow within seconds and shot and arrow at the girl. Then he dropped the crossbow and charged quickly but he kept moving side to side instead of going straight into the fight. Jared twirled his sword in the air before slashing at Kinsley's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]   Making a Scene [Private to Dean!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Scene [Private to Dean!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: