Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] Empty
PostSubject: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am

we're all part of the same sick little games.

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] Tumblr_lakcw403sI1qdubemo1_500

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Crap, Ellis swore in his head. I'm lost again.

Ellis had been wandering around the Forest until he realized he didn't know where he was going. He didn't feel like staying in Cabin 7 and gods know what ADHD does to a sixteen year old. He grabbed the nearest shirt he owned, slipped it on and trudged to the only place he hasn't explored in Camp Half-Blood: the Forest.

And that's how he ended up in, what seemed to be, the middle of nowhere.

He fell to the ground, giving up hope. Oh well. At least I won't die a bloody death. But once his hand touched the ground, his hand landed on a wet patch on the ground. Water. There was a chance he could be near Zephyros Creek.

Ellis stood up and bolted to the direction of the creek. It was the only place familiar to him because of Capture the Flag. He wondered how long he spent exploring the place.

Something at Zephyros Creek startled him. A girl was there. Not just any girl; a pretty girl. And not just any pretty girl; a pretty girl that could give any of the daughters of Aphrodite a run for their money. Ellis couldn't find the strength to move. It was like the girl's beauty stopped him from walking away. As cheesy as it sounded, he was drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 pm

got to find my corner of the sky

i've got to be where my spirit can run free

It was the weekend and Airlia had spend her weekend in the Treetops Village during the Festival of Lights. She had enough of all the people now and quietly sat on a big rock that was on the edge of Zephyros Creek. She had taken of her heels that were next to her and lifted her long hem to allow her left foot to submerge half-way into the water. Airlia was singing, her mother was the Muse of Song after all and it was hard for her not to. However whoever heard her songs would be drawn to her out of lust and resentment. They would want her so badly they would be so angry at her because they didn't want to want her. Well, this was the case for women, the guys didn't mind, they loved her and looking at her. Airlia bent her head forwards as she started to move her foot in a figure of 8. Her curtain of golden curls that were laced with diamonds and flowers fell in front of her face shielding it.
Suddenly her head snapped up. There was a noise. A disturbance in the nature around her. She looked around quickly with her big blue eyes wild with alert and she was already reaching for her bow and quiver of arrows. She saw a boy and relaxed smiling slightly flashing her pearl white teeth, "Sorry," she said quickly before looking at the water again and continuing her song. She shook her head and smiled to herself. It was a cute boy. Very cute but she didn't flirt nor date. Guys came on to her and always too fast and too hard. She didn't like it and because of that had kept to herself. Her friends on the female side were also limited. Getting to know someone like Airlia is hard. She doesn't like people knowing her story. Plust most girls thought she'd steal their boyfriends. In the beginning this had upset Airlia a great deal but over time she'd learned to live with it.

341 words, click, ellis // para

coded by fickle!tribble of caution2.0 & atf

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] Tumblr_lakcw403sI1qdubemo1_500

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis was taken aback. He was so laid-back, so used to finding it easy to talk to people. But for some reason this girl rendered him speechless. It sort of irritated him. It was always the girls who didn't have anything to say around him.

He relaxed, shooting her a brilliant smile. He shuffled his way towards her and plopped down beside her.

"Hiya," Ellis greeted her cheerfully. "Mind if I sit here? I'm Ellis."

With the way her golden hair cascaded around her face, making a curtain between them, it seemed like she wasn't the type to be so open around new people. She was pretty, no doubt. But it seemed like there was more to that pretty face that intrigued him so much. He wanted to get to know her.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 am

The boy sat next to Airlia and she tensed slightly. Ellis he was called. Sweet. She liked the name and smiled slightly before whispering her name softly in her melodic voice, "Airlia," was all she said before brushing her hair away so she could look at him. She didn't want to seem rude so Airlia caught his eye and blushed furiously and quickly let her hair drop again to refocus on the water that was before her. A duck came past and Airlia's smile broadened as she watched it go under and come back up near her and her recent companion, Eliis. The air around them was awkward and quiet. She didn't really know what to say because she was just too shy to say anything.
Airlia didn't speak much English, she mostly spoke Ancient Greek but she knew how to say the simple things in English. Carefully she tried to think of what Ellis would say next so that she'd be able to reply pretty quickly if she had an answer in her head already. Playing with her hair she shifted her dress slightly because it was slipping down and was dangerously close to being cumped in the water.

200 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis smiled to himself. He found the girl cute, but not just for her looks. She was beautiful, yes. But the way she acted was cute. When she blushed, he felt like chuckling. Airlia acted like a little girl. So shy, so sweet, and so innocent. He has never met a girl like her before. Ellis was so used to the girls who'd cling to him that meeting someone like Airlia was a nice change.

"You don't talk much, huh?" his grin grew even wider, the corners of his eyes crinkling. He spotted the corners of her mouth turn up as a duck passed by the water. Animal lover. How adorable. But he wouldn't say that out loud.

"You like animals," he guessed. Ellis hoped that she would start talking more. He never backs down from a challenge. And becoming friends with this girl seemed like one.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 am

Airlia noted he liked talking and that he wanted her to talk, I mean, why else ask the rhetorical question "you don't talk much, huh?". Already bit uncomfortable she just nodded and spoke in rapid Greek when he asked her another question, "Τα ζώα είναι αθώα. Οι άνθρωποι δεν είναι," which basically in essence meant "animals are innocent. people are not," the only reason as to why Airlia said this was because it explained her love for the animals. It didn't bring anything else to the conversation, it was just a fact she was stating so he would be happy because he'd gotten what he wanted. Airlia looked up at the sky when she heard a birds call. She always concentrated on the animals around her when she found it too awkward to concentrate on the humans around her. Animals soothed her and they liked her a lot. There wasn't a single animal that Airlia couldn't coax to come to her.

161 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

"I--uh . . . what?" Ellis stuttered. Did she just speak Ancient Greek? He perfectly understood what she said, being a demigod and all. But this chick could actually speak it.

"I can't speak Ancient Greek." he said, feeling a bit ashamed. "But I get your point. Humans are kind of like animals, you know. According to the human evolution, humans originated from the ape species. Wouldn't that make humans animals too?"

Okay. Ellis started to sound really stupid, deciding to put a stop to his speech. "But not everyone's wicked minded. If they are, they're capable of changing."

He stared at Airlia intently, watching her expression. He wanted her to know that he wasn't like that kind of person or if she thought he was, he would change. Oh gods. He's turning too mushy. And going too fast. He just meet the girl, for Zeus' sake!

"Sorry," he apologized, blushing. "I normally don't act this way. For some reason, you make me think deeper than I actually do," he teased, nudging her arm gently.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Airlia smiled, he didn't speak the language of the gods? The Language of the Heavens? She cocked her eyebrows quickly. He was using words she didn't recognise and he was speaking too fast in English, "Δεν μπορώ να μιλήσω αγγλικά. Ποτέ δεν διδάχτηκε, γεννήθηκα εδώ, λυπάμαι" she said in rapid Ancient Greek. ("I cannot speak English. I was never taught, I was born here, I'm sorry"). She smiled at him apologetically searching for his stormy blue eyes with her emerald green ones. When they touched she tensed. Airlia wasn't used to being touched. She was about the sing to distract him and run but she stopped herself. What she did do was lift up her feet out of the water and reach for her heels so that she could make a quick and clean getaway quickly and escape in her former nursemaid's home.
She covered her legs as she started to strap on her shoes. She fully concentrated on her shoes just to avoid the boys eyes. She managed to fasten them both in under half a minute's time before having to look at the boy again. She moved back a bit and let her legs dangle over the side again. Because she'd moved back her feet no longer reached the water and she was dry. Airlia desperately hoped she nor her dress got wet. If it did, it'd be a disaster with the already nearly see-through sand coloured shift that covered her body. If that got wet, well, she might as well have come outside in her birthday suit.

261 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 pm

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

This girl is so full of surprises, Ellis thought. He conducted a lame speech just to learn this girl doesn't understand English? She wasn't a demigod, for sure. He assumed that she could've been a daughter of Athena since they were a bunch of brainiacs and could understand anything in Ancient Greek, maybe even speak it a little. Demigods were able to understand Ancient Greek, but not speak it.

But Airlia informed him about never being taught English. That hinted him of her nature. So, she was born here, huh? Ellis would just have to try to find out how to communicate with this girl to know who or what she is.

"Remind me to bring an Ancient Greek to English translation book next time I run into you," he commented, flicking his hair away from his face. It was a pity that Airlia and Ellis couldn't find a way to interact with each other.

He noticed Airlia was preparing herself to leave. Resting his elbows on his crossed legs, he slouched and propped his head on his hand. Just give up, he thought. She's so not into you, bro.

He sighed, deciding to just stay by the creek and not go back to where all the other campers were. It seemed really boring there and he wanted some time alone. He wished for a miracle to happen. Maybe Apollo just mistook him for someone else and his real son would arrive. That meant Ellis would be free to go back to Miami to live a normal life. He scoffed. Fat chance! He'd just have to deal with the tense atmosphere of the god world. Not good for a laid-back guy like him.

Ellis glanced at Airlia shortly. He felt bad. She was really shy and most people he knew like that didn't have many friends. Perhaps she had friends of her kind.

Probably not. If he was a girl, he'd probably be too intimidated by her looks. He presumed that she wasn't good at making friends. Which was the opposite of his case; he loved making new friends. Ellis wanted to help her. He just didn't know how to.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 am

Airlia's shifted awkwardly and looked at him smiling apologetically and brushing her hair back. What was she to do now? Apologize yet again? Airlia looked at him this time less shy to catch the line of his sight, "Είναι εντάξει. Δεν λέω πολλά ούτως ή άλλως." she whispered to him "Its okay, I don't say much anyway." She looked back at the water and began to sing silently. Animals started to appear around her. She smiled whilst singing. Her soft song was Greek, nearly as Ancient as the gods. This song was about Persephone before she was abducted. It was a happy and frivolous tune that drew love and happiness towards her and shielded herself from unhappiness.

118 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

"You have a beautiful voice," Ellis commented. Although she wouldn't be able to understand it, he felt the the need to say it. As she sang, animals started to appear out of nowhere. Damn. How the Hades was she able to do that?

"I wish I knew what you were singing. But the only songs I know are rock songs," he said. Ellis wished he knew how to sound smart around Airlia so that he could impress her. He was dumbfounded. He never found himself trying to impress a girl. He always went for girls that weren't way out of his league, like Airlia was.

He subconsciously found himself singing the lyrics of the chorus of the Guns N' Roses version of Bob Dylan's 'Knocking on Heaven's Door'. Apollo's children were naturally good at music, but his voice didn't even compare to Airlia's. Ellis did it so something could occupy his thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I'm being stupid. I'll just leave if you don't feel like having me around."

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 am

Airlia smiled and held his wrist and shook her head, "Don't go," she said before continuing in Greek, "Η μητέρα μου είναι Aoide, η Μούσα του Τιτάνα τραγουδιού. Η φωνή της δεν μου που τραγουδάει. Είναι δικός της," shyly she brushed her hair back again blushing profusely("My mother is Aoide, Titan Muse of Song. It is not my voice that sings but hers"). She placed her hair on the other side of her face and not before long a nervous bunny shyly hopped to sit next to her. Airlia forgot all about Ellis and smiled. Carefully she picked the bunny up and let her fingers slide over his glossy fur, "Είσαι όμορφη αγάπη μου. Μπορείτε να έρθετε μαζί μου, εγώ θα σας προστατεύει με τη ζωή μου από το κακό," she whispered to the bunny as she smiled ("You're beautiful my love. You can come with me, I'll protect you with my life from evil"). Gently Airlia covered the bunny with some of her dress to protect it from the sun and keep it out of sight in case of any hunters.

165 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis was surprised when Airlia held him back from leaving. His expression softened and he threw a grin at her. “All right.”

Leaning back on his hands, he listened intently to the information she provided him. Daughter of a Titan Muse, huh? That didn’t explain why she never learned English though.

“I’ve never met someone with a Titan as his or her parent,” he told her. “It seems cool. Having a god parent seems too mainstream.” He chuckled, realizing how much he sounded like the kids back home.

A furry creature hopped next to Airlia and she picked it up, running her fingers gently over its fur. Was that a bunny? She spoke to it softly in Ancient Greek, a smile lighting up her face. Ellis was captivated. She was really beautiful when she had a real smile on, not just a shy or apologetic one. Airlia nestled the bunny in her dress and Ellis couldn’t help but smile at the gesture. She was so innocent. He couldn’t bear to think of someone hurting her.

“You’re really nice, Airlia,” he whispered. “I can tell you don’t have that much friends, but I don’t know why.”

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair again. She understood him when he offered to leave. Hopefully, she’d understand him once again.

“I can’t stand seeing a nice girl like you being lonely. I’m going to try to be your friend, even if that means I have to learn Ancient Greek to be able to converse with you,” Ellis added softly.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 am

Airlia suddenly remembered that Ellis was still here. She quickly looked at him and blinked slowly as she took in everything he said. Airlia shook her head, "I understand English," she said slowly making sure she formed the words right. After he'd brushed through his hair some if it was still standing up and slowly she reached over and flattened his hair with her hand quickly taking it back after in awe of herself. She normally didn't really touch other people. She brushed immensely turning beet red and quickly covered her face with her golden curtain again. She fiddled with her dress and stroked her new friend - the little jet-black bunny with little white eye that was now on her lap - whom she'd decided she'd name Eneas which meant "The praised one". It suited with her name which meant Ethereal. They fitted together, she was gold and he was dark. A bond like this between a demi-god and an animal is strong. No-one is able to break it using magic. The only way its broken is through the death of either.

183 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis caught her hand in his. With his other hand, he tucked her hair away from her face. “You don’t have to be so guarded around me, Airlia. I’m your friend. Relax,” he assured her with a small smile.

He immediately pulled away, apologizing, “Sorry. I should’ve remembered you’re touchy.” His cheeks turned a faint pink. Ellis found himself to be more cautious of his actions around Airlia. He didn’t want to scare her away.

“Just a word of advice; you shouldn’t hide your face with your hair. You really look better without all that hair in your face. Plus, I feel like I’m talking to a curtain of hair,” he joked. But it was true. He wanted to see her while they talked and didn’t want her to hide away anymore.

“Cute,” he chucked, referring to the bunny. “Animals seem to really like you too.”

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am

Airlia's blush was just disappearing as he caught her hand. She tensed and stopped scratching Eneas between his ears. He felt him push his hair away and tell her it was like a curtain which she was fully aware of. Which is why she used it. She looked at Ellis quickly before looking at Eneas, "His name Eneas. The praised one," she whispered to him desperately trying to forget their closeness of a minute ago. She had a friend now but she didn't know what to do with it. Or how to keep him. Or how to be friends with someone. He was happy that he was talking about animals. She could talk about animals. Sure, yeah. That sounded good. Okay here we go, "Τα ζώα που να είναι εξαιτίας της φωνής της μητέρας μου," Airlia began in her soft voice ("Animals are drawn to be because of my mother's voice. "). Normally she didn't keep animals that came to her but somehow Eneas was different which is why she'd named him and decided to keep him, "Μπορώ να τραγουδήσω διαφορετικές μελωδίες να επιστήσει διαφορετικά ζώα κοντά μου." Airlia never talked much unless it was about animals ("I can sing different tunes to draw different animals near me"). Because then she could go on and on. If she was willing to and dared talk that much. In this case Ellis had gotten a rather lot from her. She knew that she should open up more but she didn't know how but her shell was breaking slowly.

256 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

That was probably the most that Ellis has gotten out from Airlia. It made him smile. They were getting there.

“So, you can attract all animals?” he raised his eyebrow. “Could you get me a unicorn?”

Okay, he was half-joking. He wanted to see if Airlia could really get him a unicorn. He figured it would be kinda cool to own one and show it off to his little sisters back in the Apollo cabin.

“Do you enjoy anything else, aside from caring for animals and singing?” he expected her not to answer the unicorn question, so he decided to ask another one.

Ellis was always the one to talk, but in this case, he made sure to be the one to ask questions. His objective was that by the end of their conversation, Airlia would be more open towards him. It was a start. If he would be able to open up to him, she could do it with other people.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:45 am

Airlia blinked a couple of times. A unicorn? She could do that right? Carefully she stood up, placing Eneas on the ground next to her, and began to sing as she walked over to a tree that bore huge white flowers. She picked one and kept singing and was before long dancing slowly in a very graceful manner. Eneas just sat on the rock watching her. Not before long did a white patch of fur appear in the bush but it disappeared quickly. Airlia sang slightly louder forming the Greek chant easily. The horse stepped out and raised its head nickering softly. When he stepped into the light you could see his long horn. It was a soft golden colour that shimmered in the sun. Without knowing where it came from she whispered its name. "Ambrose," the word slipped from her mouth. Immortal. Why she'd set she didn't know but it didn't matter. Slowly and gently she stuck a hand out towards the horse and guided it to Ellis, "Do not ride him. Only a lady may ride him," she warned Ellis. She smiled slowly as she patted Ambrose on the neck and letting him walk over to Ellis. Airlia had totally forgotten about Ellis's other question. She was to awed to remember anything after the appearance of Ambrose.

219 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:11 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

“Holy crud.” Ellis’ blue eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He couldn’t believe his eyes; Airlia had summoned a unicorn. Those things didn’t even exist!

A noise escaped his mouth as Airlia guided it closer. “How is that possible?” he patted the unicorn’s back. “Oh my gods. I’m petting a unicorn. This can’t be happening.”

The unicorn neighed which made Ellis jump. “Nice pony. You’re a nice pony,” he coaxed nervously. Did unicorns bite? He’d have to check that out in the Library later.

He snorted at what Airlia told him. “Aren’t I a lady enough?”

Ellis found Airlia amazing. She had cool powers and he was left with powers from Apollo, but it satisfied him. Oh well. You want what you can’t have, huh?

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 am

Airlia shook her head. Unicorns existed. As did pegasi and other creatures like that, "Ambrose will not allow it, do not try," she said in halting English. She liked her powers but they weren't too special, there were many Muse children and Apollo children who could do the same. Carefully she brushed her hair back and looked at Ellis. She was feeling very faint after such use of her power. She couldn't summon such creatures without retaliating her powers. Airlia felt her eyes close and darkness set in as she plummeted to the ground. Eneas hopped over in a hurry and nuzzled her in her face. Ambrose lowered his face and whinnied. Ambrose moved her hair with his lips worried as well.

122 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 pm

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

When Airlia’s eyes rolled back,Ellis panicked. His arms immediately flew out to catch her limp body in his arms. “Holy Zeus. What just happened?”

He knelt to the ground, resting her head on his lap. Brushing her golden locks away from her face, he contemplated on what he should do. Camp Half-Blood didn’t really tell campers what to do when mysterious girls faint after summoning a unicorn.

“Uhh, do you guys have any suggestions?” he asked dumbly. The two animals stared at him as if he was speaking Gibberish. Well, to them he was.

He picked up her limp body and carried her to the edge of the creek, going back to the same position before. All he needed was something to wipe her forehead with . . .

Tear a part of her dress? No way. He knew how much girls loved their outfits. Oh gods. What if he was running out of time? He slipped of his shirt and dumped it in the water, squeezing the excess out. He patted the rolled up shirt on her forehead.

Please work.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Airlia felt water on her forehead. Here eyes shot open first flashing violet and then its normal brilliant green. Gasping for breath she shot up knocking her head into Ellis'. she shrunk back into position and looked at him with big eyes that just screamed 'I'm sorry'. Eneas nuzzled into her neck and Ambrose blew air our through his nose making her smile. After that her eyes fell in Ellis who wasn't wearing a shirt now. A bright red blush appeared on her cheeks and she quickly looked away at the big nose that was also in her face scratching Ambrose's nose and running her fingers down his face. Airlia didn't know what to do, should she move? Should she stay? Wait for Ellis to move? Wait for Ellis to pick her up? No, the last one was ridiculous, that was definitely something that she wouldn't want.

147 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 pm

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis heaved a sigh of relief when Airlia’s eyes shot open. Her big, green eyes were apologetic and her cheeks were tinted a bright red. Was that his fault, being shirtless?

“I didn’t have anything else to wipe your forehead with,” he explained slowly. “And I thought that you wouldn’t be too happy if I ripped a part of your dress.”

He stared at her for a second, his blue eyes boring through hers. “I shouldn’t have asked for the unicorn, Airlia. It was really stupid of me. I’m sorry.”

Ellis held the damp shirt against the side of her neck, like what his mom used to do when he was sick when he was little. He found himself caring so much for Airlia even though they just met. It was how compassionate she was towards others that made him want to be the same way. She was such an inspiration.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Airlia slowly got up and shrugged, "Ο αγώνας με περιέργεια είναι κάτι που ποτέ δεν κέρδισε." she said smiling at him ("The fight with curiosity is one that is never won"). She didn't want him to feel bad because she knew herself she shouldn't have tried. Airlia knew her limits, he did not. Airlia raised her hand to lay it on top of his and hold the damp shirt to her. It smelled him, manly but with a hint of some kind of Lacoste cologne. Ellis was sweating a bit, or thats what it smelled like too. It was still wet so it wasn't smelly just yet. She kept herself from taking a deep breath to take in the way he smelled. Quickly she got up to try and forget what she had just been thinking. She didn't think like that! She was afraid to talk to people, she was always alone and didn't have friends. 'You have one friend,' whispered a little voice inside her head. Airlia closed her eyes for a second replaying what Ellis had said to her, "I'm your friend," he'd said. That couldn't be possible. Airlia didn't know how to make friends. She didn't know what was happening to her. She was changing for better or worse she didn't know yet. She had opened up, started talking, made a...a friend. Shocked Airlia brushed a hand through her hair and started muttering to herself in such rapid Greek no-one could follow it unless you spoke the language yourself since birth.

253 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis didn’t know what Airlia meant about the fight of curiosity. Apollo’s kids were poets, but Airlia was a whole new level of deep. But what he did know was that his heart felt warm when she placed her small hand on top of his. It was a friendly gesture.

When she stood up, Ellis mimicked he. Her eyes shut close and he was afraid that she was having another black out, so he shuffled closer to her, prepared to catch her if she fell. But then she started to talk in Ancient Greek so fast that he could barely make out the words.

“Airlia, are you okay?” Ellis asked, his eyebrows knitting together. He rested his hands on top of her arms in a soothing manner. “Hey, it’s okay. What’s up? How do you feel? Do you need anything?”

He frowned. Maybe she was still feeling unwell from the unicorn thing. “I can run to the infirmary to get you nectar or something.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: