Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:04 am

got to find my corner of the sky

i've got to be where my spirit can run free

Airlia nodded. She was fine now. She lay her hand on his cheek and smiled at him before turning away again to speak, "I never had friends before," she said slowly. She didn't know what to say. What happened now that she'd made a friend? Did they go out somewhere? Did they talk about their family? What happened next?! Wait. What? Run to the infirmary? Ah heck no, thats not what she wanted! She wanted him to stay, Airlia'd just befriended him! She didn't want him to leave yet. She grasped his wrist, "Don't leave," she whispered to him. Eneas was still on the floor rubbing against her leg. Bending down she picked him up and held him close to her whispering Greek to the little bunny. Ambrose held his head over her shoulder and she smiled. She liked being around animals. They'd always been her first friends. She also had Ellis now though. Airlia felt so funny. She had a friend and didn't know what to do with the friendship.

171 words, click, ellis // para

coded by fickle!tribble of caution2.0 & atf

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 am

we're all part of the same sick little games.

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 Tumblr_lakcw403sI1qdubemo1_500

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

“You don’t have to keep telling me that, you know,” Ellis said firmly. “I’m not going to leave you.”

He slowly detached Airla’s arm from under the bunny, leaving her carrying it with one arm. He held her hand and pulled her closer to him. His eyes locked with hers and he held her gaze, hoping that she wouldn’t look away this time.

“I won’t leave you.” Ellis repeated it to make sure that she would understand. She was so scared of being left alone after making a new friend. He took the bunny from her and set it on the ground. “You have to learn how to find friends in humans, too.”

He grabbed her hand, leading her away from the animals. “I’ve got a perfect idea. Do you want hang out sometime? Just here in camp. You don’t have to worry about going out of this place."

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:17 am

Airlia understood and slowly nodded. She looked at Eneas who was now on the ground. She saw the bunny hide under her dress and could barely resist the urge to pick the bunny up. Hang out? What did that mean? Did he mean go out? What kind of going out? She was so lost. Airlia didn't know what do now so instead she just nodded. She'd do whatever would make Ellis happy by now because of him becoming her friend. Airlia couldn't resist anymore and finally reached down to pick up her bunny. Her Eneas. Airlia guided Ambrose with her down the stream towards the lake. Carefully she looked back at Ellis who wasn't following yet, "Are you coming then?" she said a bit confused. Ambrose was following her calmly trusting her fully.

133 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 am

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 Tumblr_lakcw403sI1qdubemo1_500

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Airlia said yes. That meant that she liked the fact that they were friends, right? Ellis noted that he better not screw up or else he’d scare her away. Even though they just met, he really liked her. Obviously, it all started because she was pretty, but he got to see who she truly was.

But Ellis didn’t know whether or not he’d ask her out in the near future. She looked like the type of girl who had a lot of guys lining up for her, yet dated none. He wondered how she’d react if ever he asked her out on a real date, and not just as friends. Maybe it would end up ruining their friendship in the end. Ellis decided that he wouldn’t ask her out yet. He didn’t even know if she was attracted to him for gods’ sake! For all he knew, she only saw him as a friend. He ran his fingers through his hair. Relationships were so difficult. He didn’t understand why the kids in Cabin 10 were so crazy about it.

Ellis didn’t realize that he was in deep thought until Airlia called him. He blinked, shaking his head. Composing himself, he jogged up to her. “Yeah, sorry ‘bout that.”

“Where are we going?” he asked, walking side by side with Airlia. They were walking towards the lake. His damp shirt was still in one hand. Holding it up, he eyed it disgustingly. It seemed like his new friend was uncomfortable with him being shirtless, so he unenthusiastically slipped it over his head. He flipped his hair as an attempt to shake off the water. The shirt made him feel heavy and it clung to his body uncomfortably. You don’t want to scare Airlia away, he reminded himself. Man up.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 am

Airlia saw his discomfort and she didn't want this to be a one-sided friendship where she was the one that they both cared about. Hesitantly she reached out to pull his shirt over his head swallowing hard, "Its too uncomfortable for you. Don't wear it. Its fine," she said hesitantly. Not done because now she was doing things she normally wouldn't do she also flattened his hear and fell into step next to him, "The Lake," was all she said when he asked her where they were going. Airlia was planning on showing him the things he'd never seen before. Her nurse-maid Aegle would sprinkle magic over them to enable them to breath underwater. Airlia would show him a world he'd never seen. The world of nymphs. He'd see nature the way she saw it. The way a nymph saw it. First they'd visit the naiads. This world was unlike anything above the water. It was so beautiful yet nearly no man had seen it. The bright coloured corrals blooming, fish everywhere and such clear water the seas around Italy seemed murky.

182 words, click, just pretend she's speaking greek please!

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:54 am

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

Ellis swore he felt himself blush as Airlia took off his shirt. “Thanks,” he said breathlessly. He frowned with her answer to where they were going. “Yeah. I kinda figured that out. But why?”

He was excited to see what she had in store for him. Would she let him take a glimpse of her world? Airlia was very mysterious and didn’t enjoy talking about herself. But that was all right for Ellis. He preferred to be shown and not to be told.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Airlia shrugged mysteriously and kept walking until her beautiful ethereal mother-replacement appeared. Aegle. Airlia smiled broadly at the lady and nodded. Aegle touched both their foreheads. Airlia closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, "Now I will you show you my world," she said before her nurse-maid helped her into a bikini under her dress and then taking it off. Carefully she waded into the waters slowly submerging under the water. She came up to look at Ellis questioningly, "You going to join me now?" she asked with a broad smile. She was so excited to show the deeps to Ellis. To show the things she'd seen so often when she was younger either accompanied by a daughter of Poseidon or under Aegle's spell so she could breathe under the water.

130 words, click, ellis // para

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 pm

ELLIS FOSTER
son of apollo

At the end of their journey, a lady almost as beautiful as Airlia came into sight. Ellis wondered how they knew each other because Airlia gave her a big smile; a real smile, not an apologetic or shy one. It suited her.

He watched the girl as she touched their foreheads, his eyes crossing. She, then, proceeded to help Airlia into a swimsuit before taking her outfit off. Ellis’ eyes widened, his head snapping to the other direction. He felt the blush returning to his face.

Ellis didn’t realize that Airlia was already in the water until she asked if he was joining her. He took off his sneakers, leaving them with his shirt and joined her in the lake in his khaki cargo shorts. “If ever we go for a dip again, tell me ahead of time to bring board shorts,” he joked, smiling at her.

The smile she gave the lady was still on her face. Ellis knew that whatever Airlia was going to show him, she was really excited about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]   Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe being lost turned out to be a good thing [Private w/ Dean]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2