Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I laughed. "The tattoo was a gift from my dad. But I've had it for so long!" I say. I tap my left wing, and the the wings form back into a tattoo. I loved those things!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am

"I wish that I had some of those, trust me my dad is no way near that cool." I told her. "have you ever met your dad? Like, in person?" I've never met my mom...and I don't ever plan on meeting her, either."
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 pm

I shugged thoughtfully. "No, I haven't met im yet. And why don't you wanna' meet your mom?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 am

"She left me...with him..." I coudn't stand to even say his name. My...my dad was now just, him. "I know that god's aren't suppost to take care of their demigod children, but...what did Nyx see in my father? He's a scumbag, if you ask me." And it was the truth. My dad was a scumbag, the scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 pm

I shrug and look at her thoughtfully. "Maybe he was different in the past," I suggest helpfully. "Maybe he just wasn't ready for the responsibility of a child. Not... mature enough."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 pm

I shook my head. "No, because he went out, got married, had another girl, divoced that wife. He recently got married again and now he has a boy. He goes off and gets drunk almost everynigt..." I said. My father was a complete idiot, witch is one of the reasons that I ran away.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

I looked at her with a troubled expression. "Well, Nyx isn't the goddess of sweetness, so you gotta' expect her to make some mistakes on picking guys," I say. "I mean, she doesn't sound like the nicest. And that's ME talking. When my dad is Hades!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 pm

"Yea, I suppose Nyx isn't the nicest of the gods...but at least she could treat her children better." I mutterd to myself. "Can we talk about something else, please?" I don't know how we started talking about my mother and father, but I really didn't want to talk about them.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 pm

I nodded understandingly. "Yeah. So, do you have any pets?" I ask as I pet Bloodbath. He licked my hand and whined. "I'm sorry boy, I don't have any pigs for you right now," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I gave the girl a puzzled look at the 'pigs' comment, but I shook it off. "Yea, I told you. I have a pegasus named Nightwing. He's in the stables right now." I told the girl. "We could go visit him, if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

"Sure!" I say. I get up, and so does Bloodbath. I get on his back and gesture to a spot behind me. "You want a ride?" I ask Candy.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

"What do you mean, ride?" Her hellhound was deffinetly big enough for the both of us. "You mean, ride your hellhound?" I asked. She couldn't be serious. "Are you kidding me?"

~Do you want me to make the topic or what?~
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:22 pm

I looked at her with a serious expression. "No, I'm not kidding. Bloodbath loves giving rides!" I say as I pet his head.

~U make it XD~
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I still wasn't sure about this. "What am I getting myself into..." I mutterd. But, reluctaly I boosted myself up onto him. Within seconds, we were off and to the stables.

~okaie, I go make the topic now.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2