Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} Empty
PostSubject: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 pm

I was trying to find the stables, to get to Nightwing, but it turns out that I was headed for the lake. Whoop-de-doo for me. Oh well, I decided that the lake was ok to. I sat down, but it was to quiet. Way to quiet. I gave a sigh and started to hum, letting my thoughts wander. I thought about Nyx, who apperently was my mother. I also thought about my father, and why he had tried to kill me a few day's ago. I wasn't sure how long I had been sitting there, when I heard someone clear there throught from behind me. "Yes?" I asked, looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} Thana_11
*[T H A N A D R A K E]*
*[1 6]*
*[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]*

Spoiler:

I saw a girl down on the shore of the lake, so I decided to sit by her. She seemed my type of friend. "I was going to ask you for twenty bucks, and you said yes," I say jokingly. I sat down next to her. I looked out over the lake. Peaceful. Ok I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

I gave the girl a look. It wasn't one of those good looks, or bad looks either. It was a what-the-heck? look. "For the recored, don't do that again." I said. "By the way, I'm Candy." I said. "Who are you?" I asked, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:01 pm

I hide a chuckle. Candy? I thought. "Thana. Daughter of Hades," I say casually.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:05 pm

"Daughter of Hades." I repeted, making sure that I could remember it. "Don't worry. My dad may be an idiot, but my last name isn't Cane. It's Baker." I told Thana, remembering a kid calling me Candy Cane one time. He did it once. Never again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 pm

This time I did laugh. "Well looky here, the girls got a sense of humor," I say. "Well, nice to meet ya' Candy."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I really hoped that Thana was laughing with me, not at me. "Yea, guess so." I said. "So, what brings you to a place like this? A daughter of Hades, that dosn't sound like a happy, or chearful god." I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I looked out and the water a chuckle. "Yeah, not happy or cheerful. I just had nothing to do, and all my cabin mates are idiots," I say smirking.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

"At least it's not Aphrodite...or pink." I gave a shutter just thinking about the color. "Oh, I don't think I told you, but my mom is Nyx, if that really matters." I really didn't care much about my mom. If she had never left my dad, I never would have 2 half siblings, and 2 step mothers. And a fathe who was always drunk and tried to kill me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 pm

I nod. Nyx huh? Cool... I guess. Of couse, kids of Nyx can't raise people from the dead. I can. I sigh and look out at the lake once again. The lake. Reminds me of mom. I try to wipe the thoughts from my head, but I couldn't get them out.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm

"I'm not sure if I would want to raise people from the dead. When people are dead, there dead. They should't come back to life." I said. Thana looks at the lake, and then looks away, and she gives a strange look on her face. "What are you thinking 'bout?" I asked her.

~I'm just know noticing you have a daughter of Eos, to! June is a daughter of Eos(unclaimed at the moment, though)~
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC: Thats awesome! XD

I choke back an insult. She's only trying to help, I tell myself. "My mom," I say coldly.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 pm

It sounded like Thana was to her mother as I was to my father. "What, you don't like her or something? It could...always be worse." I paused, asking myself if I should tell her what my father tried to do...

~She's on a quest to find out about her mother with Rhyme's charrie XD~
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm

OOC: Lucky! I wish I could join ur quest

"It is worse!" I snap back at her. I knew every demigod had something that bothered them more that anything else. Mine was just worse then others.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 pm

~well, its not really a quest, they just went to the library~

"Is it as worse as your father trying to kill you?!!??!" I yelled back, not really sure why though. This girl, Thana was really getting on my nerves. "Worse than your father getting drunk almost every night, and you only able to stand back, helpless? Having no one to call a friend, and being the oldest of 3, having to watch over people who arn't even related to you!" I turned and looked the other way, I didn't want Thana to see the expression that was on my face. Sorrow.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 pm

I was suprised for a second, but then a serious look came on my face. "Yeah. It is a little bit worse that that," I say solemly. I knew what she was feeling. Pain, sorrow, anger. But mine was to a bit of a higher degree.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 pm

I was very suprised, and turned my head back. "Like, how so?" I asked her. I wasn't sure what could be worse than your father trying to kill you. Or the fact that he picked me up from the police station just to kill me. If my dad hated me so much, why pick me up from the police station? I shook the thought from my head.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:12 pm

I winced and closed my eyes. "It's worse because I have no family. No family at ALL. Because, my mom was the only family I had left. And I... I..." I didn't want to tell her, but I was too far ahead to stop now, "I killed her."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 pm

I turned my head to other way so Thana woudn't see the sorrow on my face. "I would say sorry, but it's not really my fault. I'm sure it's not yours either." I had added.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

"No trust me. It was," I say coldly. It was all my fault. I felt so horrible about it though. The guilt would kill me someday (if a monster didn't first).
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I gave a sigh. There was probobly no changing Thana's mind. I wasn't there, so I really didn't know if she killed her own mother or not. "Got any pets?" I asked, wanting to get off the topic of parents.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

I perked up when she asked if I had a pet. "Just wait and see," I say playfully. I whistle a small five note tune. I hear the sound of bounding. Next thing I knew, my pet hellhound, Bloodbath, was at my feet. "Cany, meet Bloodbath. Bloodbath, meet Candy." Bloodbath licked Candy, then laid down next to me.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

"My name may be Candy, but I'm not made out of candy." I told the hellhound as it licked my face. Gross. "I have a pegasus named nightwing. He's in the stabels right now, though." I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

"Nice," I say. "I don't need to have a pegasus, cause I have these," I say as I rubb an X on mmy skull and bones tattoo on my hand. I stand up as my black matel wings form on my back. I flew i few yards up, then I landed. "The bottem tips are celestial bronze," I say proudly.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"That's pretty cool. Did your dad give that to you or something? My dad isn't that cool." I told her, wishing that I had wings like that. "Were you born with them, or what?" Being born with wings would probobly give the doctor a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}   Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure were this is headed...{HANNAH}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next