Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] Empty
PostSubject: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am

It was another day at camp as I was entering the stables. It had been a long time since I had seen Javier. Javier was my beautiful silver and red Pegasus that took residence within the stables. I had rode him a couple of times, but the last time was so long ago. Back then I was too drunk to remember. It was just like how I was too drunk to remember how I got to certain places. I had caused so many rumors and pain onto myself. It hurt seeing the results of my addiction. Now I was a better person. I just hoped I could remember how to ride Javier sober. I found certain tasks difficult now that I had given up on alcohol. Javier eagerly greeted me. "Hey boy, you missed Dell? Did you miss Dell?" He leaned his head forward and I ran my fingers through his long beautiful hair. "Yeah, but Dell's here now. Dell's here and sober."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

I stood next to a pegasi, brushing him down and occasionally singing afew lyrics from the music that came from my Ipod. Most animals, well...anything with a mindset really, didnt like my presence so it was nice to find one that accepted me. I smiled. I loved the simplicity of this. I looked up having heard someone talk. I cracked a grin seeing him be so affectionet to his pegasi. I walked over to him. "Sup?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm

I continued to run my fingers through Javier's smooth, silky hair. It always felt so nice to the touch. I couldn't help but be reminded of my own physical attributes. I had silvery white hair and my eyes were a bloodshot red thanks to the all-nighters I pulled. I had done so much damage to my appearance. I then picked up the sound of a voice. I turned to look at her, my clothes being less messy for once. My eyes observed her. I didn't believe that she was going to confront me about the pedophile rumors or any other crazy rumor that had circulated about me. She appeared to just want simple conversation. "Hello. Just who would you happen to be?" I thought it was best to be polite. I gave the girl a shy smile. Funny, hadn't smiled in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm

"Im Eliza but you can call me Ell. Im the somewhat anti-social daughter of Hermes."I said,sighing.Personally, I didnt like having the Title 'Daughter of Hermes' but it was sure as hell a lot better than 'Ex-assasin for the Titan army'."Whats your name?"I asked him. I found him kinda cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Anti-Social? She didn't seem to really have that vibe to me. I decided not to ask though. "Hakuro, but everybody calls me Dell. I'm one of Dionysus's sons." She seemed to be a pretty nice girl. She also seemed to be troubled by something. Maybe that was just me though. I wondered what her age was. Not like I was really thinking about dating or anything at the time, I just was partly curious, partly concerned about being called a pedophile again. After all, Anna didn't look like she was just 15-Gah! I forced myself to forget about it. Suddenly Javier snorted. He wanted to be introduced too. "And this right here is my Pegasus Javier. You can pet him if you want. He absolutely loves attentions." I moved out the way so Eli could get by me and pet him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:37 pm

"Nice to meet ya Dell."I said, smiling slightly. I stepped closer and pet Javier. He really was a beutiful pegasi. "Its nice to meet you too Javier." I said grinning. It'd been a while since I'd actually had the nerve to talk to someone. My curse mark had already completly covered my left arm so I had to wear a long sleeved shirt and occasionally a glove on my left hand. The only way for it to reduce back to its origional state was to not get mad or violent for a good month and a half. That was NOT going to happen. I sighed."So...how long you been in camp?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Javier gave a sound of approval, enjoying the attention it was getting. I couldn't help but smile at him. Good old Javier. He was a great flier too. Sometimes I wish that I could just fly off into an unknown world trouble free. What a nice life that would be. Unfortunately this was no time to daydream. My mind came back into reality. I kept picking up this vibe from her. Something was wrong and she wasn't telling me. It irked me. "I've been here for 6 years. Those 6 years I spent drinking, partying and doing crazy stuff I would regret later." My eyes glanced away from Javier and glanced into the girl's eyes. "Now tell me Eli, are you alright there? You keep sighing as if you're undergoing some form of stress." I could relate to her at least. She probably wasn't an ex-drunk though.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

I chuckled when he mentioned his drinking and partying."Ive done worse..."I said, my voice barely above a whisper. When he asked me if I was alright I looked at him surpised. Never in my whole life had someone asked me that question.I blushed and looked away. "Not so much stress. Its more like my past keeps coming back and making my life miserable." I said, my face expressionless though my eyes were pained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the girl. She had a bad past too huh? I could definitely relate in that department. I decided to give the girl some advice. "Done worse? Well then, I have this to say to you: No matter what you do you can always choose to get back up and start over. That's what I learned recently." I then took a deep breath and let it all out in a sigh. "I'm not sure what you did, but I know what happened to me. Thanks to some bad experiences in the past and a personality disorder, I went to drinking to solve my problems. I was an alcoholic. I drank not just wine but many other different types of alcohol ever since I was 13. I'm now 20 years old going on 21. I just went through rehab and I'm trying to pick up the pieces of my life back together when I thought my life was lost forever." My mind began to think about Rose and the words she had given me. "That's why I think that everybody has a choice on what direction they want to take in life. We can choose to fail or we can choose to succeed." I missed Rose. I wanted to thank her for helping me get over my addiction and get on with my life.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

I smiled slightly.If he trusted me then I guess I could trust him. "My whole family got killed when I was twelve. Shortly afterwards I joined the titan army and became one of there top assasins. after bout three years of that I left and go hunted down. They caught me once and I got cursed. I managed to escape and not really knowing were else to go I came here to camp." I said.My face was expressionless and my fists were clenched."For the seventeen years Ive been alive I dont think Ive ever done anything withught thiking of my well being."I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm

What in the...her life was overly dramatic with lots of tragedy and pain. No wonder...I was a little taken aback. But I guess it was possible. I couldn't help but feel bad though. People probably distrusted her because she worked for Kronos. Instead of being judgmental like probably everyone else was, I kept my cool and refused to judge her. "I see now....even though I never got to the extent of what you're going through, I do know what it feels like to have a pair of eyes on you. I can't help but think that other campers tend to mistrust you if they learn about your past, much like many people automatically dislike me because they think I'm a pedophile." I shook my head and sighed. "It's a shame really. People always judge a book by its cover. But I will also note to you that you should think about your own well-being sometimes. I rather not see you get hurt because you're not caring for yourself. I'm not saying to become arrogant, I'm just saying do a little something for yourself sometimes. Do whatever floats your boat." I was beginning to really care about this girl.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

I chuckled."Its been a while since Ive talked to someone who didnt instanly give me the 'Be wary of this person' stare.So..um..Thank you."I said,smiling in a way that it reched my eyes."So...Howd the pedophile rumor get started anyways?" I asked him, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:56 pm

My rather pale skin gave off a slight red blush. Figures that she would asked. Well, she knew about more personal stuff so I believed it to be all right. I started off telling the events that would lead to the rumor. "I got wasted again and was somewhere in the forest when I met this girl. This girl was like 15 and we were just acquaintances. Next thing you know we went out to my cabin and we both had a bunch of wine. We got drunk and danced around the camp. Next thing you know we kissed. We also did other stuff, but nothing sexual beyond kissing that I'm sure of. Because of the age difference people started labeling me as a pedophile." I sighed and shook my head. "I did a bunch of wrong things when I was a drunk. It would always screw me over in the end. People said I was easy to spot because of my silvery hair and red eyes and an army of wine bottles surrounding me wherever I go." I then smiled at Eli. "But I plan to change that."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm

I laughed."I ,personally cant hold my alchohal. I once to a couple shots with some guys in Vegas and I still dont remember how I ended up In Pheonix Arazona wearing a victorian dress and converse."I shook my head and grinned.I smiled at him and went back to petting Javier."Hey Dell. Do you think people would think you a pedophile..if you kissed me?" I asked him looking away and blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Eli shared an interesting experience in Las Vegas. At least I could hold my liquor naturally thanks to being a Dionysus kid. Unfortunately I had drank so much to override that tolerance that it was wrecking my body. So then I listened to her continue to speak. Javier was most certainly happy to be petted again. Then she asked something that I was a little surprised by. Was this girl flirting with me? I wasn't one of those blockheads; I could tell if somebody was saying some rather odd things. I gave the girl an honest answer. "If you're older than 15 I'm sure it won't be as problematic, but something tells me I wouldn't mind kissing you anyway even if people were going to start rumors." I was taking a liking to this girl. I felt her pain in a way and she seemed like such a lovely young lady. I usually tried avoiding minors, but I couldn't help but feel attached to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 pm

I blushed and continued petting Javier."Im 17 goin on 18." I said, smiling slightly.I liked him.He just seemed like someone I could trust.I didnt find that often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

I started to also pet Javier. I smiled at the remarkable Pegasus. I then turned to Eli, my cheeks still blushing red. "Well that means you're almost legal. I think that's good enough for me." I found myself pulling my face in close to hers. My eyes were looking directly into hers. I stopped myself about an inch away from her face. I began to grin. "I won't do it if you don't want me to." I had no idea what had gotten over me. Dell, just what in the bloody eff were you doing?! Going in to kiss a girl you just met?! Sheesh, was I that desperate?! No, I just cared about her. But how much DID I really care? I was starting to get a little confused. I guess it was just a joke, but maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was more than that.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:47 pm

I blushed bright scarlet but didnt look away.Last time Id blushed like that was when Mini had told me I had something inbetween my teeth.That was bout six years ago, when I was..happy."Im fine with it."I answered, smiling mischeviously. Wow.I actually got somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 pm

And before I knew it, I was kissing her. I put my lips onto hers and kissed them. I had intended for a rather short kiss but instead it was a nice long one. I found myself wrapping my arms around her as if it was a hug. My mind was in utter turmoil. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't blame it on alcohol either. Maybe I did have feelings for her. Finally after what seemed like decades I moved my face away and broke the kiss. I was all confused at this point yet it felt clear to me. My eyes were looking straight into hers. My cheeks were off a deep rich red. I still held onto her. "Wow...well then." Those were rather lame words to describe the situation. I just didn't know what to say at that point. Dell, just what had you gotten yourself into now?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 am

When he kissed me I had been kinda surprised but soon enough I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck too. I blushed a deep red when he pulled away. I dont really know what had gotten into me."Um..heh yeah." was all I could really think to say. How lame of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Holy crap. What had just happened? I was in utter disbelief at this point. Did I just kiss her? It felt very passionate too like we were lovers. Was this what the Fates wanted? Did they wanted us to be together like this? Well, being the male, I would've probably had to ask her out myself. It was just such a weird situation though. I felt awkward asking her such a question. I was in conflict with myself internally. And that was when I opened my big mouth. "This is kind of sudden, but would you want to go out sometime? Like I dunno, tonight, tomorrow, any time?" Did I really just ask this girl out on a date?! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAD GOTTEN INTO ME?! Was there Cupid or an Aphrodite kid somewhere pulling the strings? What was this madness?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm

As I looked at him I couldn help but smile. He had the funniest look on his face and it just made me feel weird inside. I blushed an even deeper red when he asked me out."Um,Sure.Anytime sounds great."I said my voice somehow even. I really didnt wanna question this. Id learned that questioning good things always led to bad things, and I did not wanna ruin this extrmely good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I was totally into her. I had a hard time believing it, but I think I fell in love with this girl. I loved her from the bottom of my heart. I actually didn't believe such a thing was possible. How did this happen? When did this happen? When did I fall head over heels over this girl? Was it because we shared our experiences, what? Well she had agreed to go out on a date with me. So it was official. I was no longer single. "Alright, then how about tonight? What cabin are you in? I want to know so that I can pick you up. " I felt my heart racing as I was speaking. I smiled back at Eli. I was getting the butterflies in my stomach feeling. I hoped that this was not too sudden. I didn't want to scare Eli away.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:02 am

The blushing had gone down but my heartbeat quickened.I smiled."Tonight sounds great. I stay in the Hermes cabin."I said, a gentle smile on my face. I hadnt smiled like this in years. It felt ..nice. I noticed my arms were sill rapped around his neck and I blushed again not having any idea what to do with them. Being a lone assasin seriously messed up your people skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 am

She had accepted the invite. Now it was settled. I was taking Eli out on a date. There was no backing down now. I had to get ready and everything for my date. This time I was certainly not dressing like a slop. My way of wearing clothes had gotten worse ever since I started drinking. Now I was trying to improve my appearance so that I wouldn't look like a hopeless drunk office man. I noticed my arms were still around her. I could feel hers wrapped around my neck. I leaned in for another kiss. It was a long one also but it was shorter than the first. Once it was over I stared into her eyes. Lovely AND almost legal. "I'll pick you up at seven." However I had to first figure out my outfit and stuff. Reluctantly I let go of her. Maybe getting rehab WAS a good idea in more ways I could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]   Could I Fly? [Meg;Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could I Fly? [Meg;Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next