Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:55 am

Aphrodite

Inside the Aphrodite cabin, you'll find somewhat of a shrine. This table, which is heavily decorated with candles and flowers, holds a pretty pink box. This lacy cube looks like a Valentine's box on steroids. Several roses were torn up into petals displaying the word: Nominations. They Aphrodite children would know what to do. Perfume samples for each of the Aphrodite children were stood in a line in front of the box. Perfume paper was stacked up neatly beside the box. Each bottle of perfume was labeled with someone's name. To vote, the Aphrodite child would grab the bottle containing their nomination's scent and spray it on a piece of the perfume paper. After they dropped their vote into the box, they were done!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 am

So like, I was like heading to my cabin 'cause I like heard the news. Like OMG, the elections were like starting! And who better was fit for the cabin leader spot than yours truly? I was pretty, rich, charming, and super popular. What could be better? I was like totally fabulous. So like I went and grabbed the best rose petal out the pile then sprayed the perfume with my name on it. Delilah Deville for cabin leader. The idea of it made me smile. It would certainly boost my popularity to even higher extents than I could ever believe to be like possible. So after performing the whole process, I strolled away in my fabulous pink and white dress with matching shades and high heels, a fabulous pink leather purse on my arm and my lovely blonde locks out with a white headband. Wasn't I just the most beautiful girl in the world?
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:17 am

So I was walking along, and I could smell more perfume than normal. I started running. "Cool," I said, knowing what to do. I sprayed my name's perfume and dropped it in.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box Tumblr22

Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box Melody13

I walked slowly into the cabin. My hands shaking, my mouth dry, my forehead all sweaty. I was I nervous about anyway? I had a chance, didn't I? I picked up the pen and paper and jotted down my name. Melody Starr. I walked away from the box. I hoped I had a chance. Please, please, please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

Mitch Harvard was torn. Who to vote for? kept repeating in his mind as he approached the voting box, face screwed up. Oh, Gods he hated perfume. So, of course he was in the Cabin obsessed with the stuff.

Mitch thought he good be a good Cabin Leader. But he was younger than most of the people in his Cabin, which would go against him. And he knew there were far better options for the position. The likelyhood of him, Mitch Harvard, a boy who was disliked by many of his siblings because he was completely unlike them was very slim.

So, closing his eyes, he picked a random person in the packed Cabin, and identified them. He grabbed the perfume with the name Melody Starr on it and sprayed it on a piece of paper. Then he walked back to the Csbin door, wanting some fresh air before the perfume stench made him faint.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Roman walked into the cabin after hangning out with some guy. He saw the nominations box and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil, and then wrote his name down.

Roman Walker, Age 16, son of Aphrodite

He then slipped the paper into the box.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1