Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+3
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Angel
Nico
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:08 am

Dionysus

A brand new box has been placed in the center of the Dionysus cabin. It's of a deep violet colour and has twisting vines surrounding it. On the front of the box, the vines coil together to spell the word "Nominations." A notepad and pen are beside the box. It is clearly meant to be for nominations for the new cabin leader. A camper may only nominate one person for cabin leader and they have to be a member of the cabin in order to nominate.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 am

Bellinda marched into the cabin with a determined look on her face. Since her reappearance in Camp Half-Blood, she was no longer cabin leader. Because they believed her to be dead, which she still did not understand, she had been removed from her cabin leader position, a spot which she loved dearly.
Bellinda hastily grabbed a sheet of paper and scribbled down her name, talking out loud to herself as she wrote.
"Bellinda Maarx, Age 16, Daughter of Dionysus," she mumbled, continuing to mumble quietly to herself as she stuffed the nomination in the box. She had to admit, she was nervous, yet excited at the same time. Bellinda gave a sigh, deciding she'd retreat and go relax in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Heh, cabin leader elections. I always thought about them whenever they showed up but I usually dismissed them from my mind. Before it was because I was too busy partying and drinking and doing stupid stuff to really care. Now it was because I felt that I wasn't responsible enough for the job. For Olympus's sake I was going to rehab! I couldn't lead in this condition! I was having a difficult time with withdrawal and whatnot. So when I went up to the poll box, I had plans to vote for somebody else. A name that I thought would be a nice fit for the job. I wrote down Cori Lishwick and then quickly got away from all the wine that I knew was inside. No Dell, control yourself.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 pm

I walked up to the box, filled with wonder. I realized that if I was elected, I might be able to get our dad to give out more quests. I wished and prayed that someone would vote for a new face in the cabin. Shay Tinjigall, the fresh start. I wrote, thinking that that had a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

I walked into my cabin, the cabin I loved for the many months I was here. I saw the cabin leader nomination box and immediately got jittery inside. I knew I had been waiting for a chance like this. And I couldn't think of anyone else perfect for the job besides me.
I wrote my name down. Shana Moll, Age 15 I walked away happily, knowing I'd need more nominations.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I walked intot he cabin, and noticed the nominations box had been set up. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and then wrote down my name.

Jovan Smith, age 15, son of Dionysus

I slipped the piece of paper into the box, and then turned and walked back out
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Eric.
Focus.
You.
Will.
Not.
Nominate.
Yourself.
You're too old. You're 19, almost 20. Plus you are drunk almost all the time.
Give it to someone who deserves it.

I scribbled Jovan Smith on the slip of paper and slipped it in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1