Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+9
anna.
moon
colleen
RachieFizzy!
*Piper*
GreekGirl
Skye
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Nico
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

Athena

A silver box set atop a large table. The box, which looked like it had been molded from the hands of an architect, which was pretty true. Several Athena kids had joined together in order to make the perfect box for Cabin Leader nominations. Instead of writing on a piece of paper, the Athena kids were to place their thumb on a small black box fitted into the box. The squishy gel-pad read your mind to find out who you were voting for, and the demigod's name was stored in a microchip placed perfectly inside the silver box. It was an easy and fast way to vote for your brother or sister. The box was even decorated with an onyx owl; one whose eyes lit up when the vote was counted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 am

Cabin leader elections? I was blinking in confusion. So there were going to be new cabin leaders, huh? I noticed all the people running around promoting themselves to be nominated. There was no way I was going to participate in this election. No way, no how. I hadn't been around Camp Half Blood long enough to do such! I needed more experience. So in response I decided to go over and pick someone else's name. This person I didn't really know well or anything, but she seemed like a good match. There was a scanner there. WOW THOSE EXISTED ALREADY?! Athena kids were amazing! A scanner that could scan the mind! So with the girl's name in the forefront of my mind I placed my thumb on the box. Faye Lynn McJean The nomination was cast and once everything was done I walked away. I was now wondering about other stuff.

Nominations? Yo, don't get me wrong man, but like I wasn't into them politics. 'Cause of that I never went into any running positions. So I ended up hearing 'bout this through the other campers. But I knew who I was going to pick anyway. Baby sis was going to be a cabin leader! Yeah yeah, I'm a good brother and stuff. I wanted to give her something for once since she was always hiding in the background and nobody ever noticed her. By doing this voting thing she would get more popular and stuff. She deserved it, man! So I went and walked right up. There was some weird device thingy. I poked the rubbery part with my finger then suddenly stuff happened and a chip went out. Angeles Valentine Confused and baffled, I just kinda assume it went in. Baby sis was going to love this!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Bella Lopez ][ Athena ][ 15

I walked in the cabin, and noticed a silver box. Cabin Leaders? I know just who. I placed my finger on the box. Faye McJean. I liked my sister, and I hoped she won! The nomination was cast. I walked away, smiling as I did.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm

I walked into the Athena Cabin, my sword sleath and sweating from training. I looked and saw an election box. Election box for cabin leader. I thought for a moment. I smiled and pressed my thumb on the squisy thing. Bella Harris. I smiled once more. I hope she won.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Hmm... cabin leader nominations... I know just who! I wrote down Faye McJean. I hope she wins! she really deserves it. A secret hope in me wanted to be nominated but I hadn't been around long enough to win.

Last edited by DaughterOfZeus120 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box Beauti17

Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box Kenned17

I walked inside the cabin. People were around the nomination box. I picked up a pen and a piece of paper. I knew who. I knew who would make the perfect cabin leader. I jotted down her name, put it in the box, and walked away with my hands in my pocket. Good luck to you, Faye McJean.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Jade
I walked up to the box. I placed my thumb on the sqishy thing. Faye McJean, I thought. She was the only girl I knew who was nominated. I hoped she won.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
"Go ahead and fight me. I'll win."

Faye walked into the Athena cabin. She walked straight to the nomination box and made sure no one was looking. Nominating herself. Is that bad? Faye really wanted to be Cabin Leader. She had been at camp for a long time, a really long time. Faye felt as if she had the needs of a leader. Leader... to be confident, smart, kind, caring. She pressed her finger to the scanner and thought, " Faye Lynn McJean"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:35 pm

I went up to the nomonation box and wrote down my obivous choice. Faye McJean. I really hoped that my BFF won. It would be great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 am

Odysseus, sat quietly watching his brothers and sisters coming in and out of the cabin for the Elections. Normally, Odie would have been joining in the fun, but he wanted to wait until everyone was finished. He'd become more of a loner, these days after his big quest and him defeating the Titan Lord Pallas. If it hadn't of been for the Blessing of Athena, he never would have been able to defeat Pallas. So, he remained quietly watching, thinking of the words his mother had told him on the quest.

As he saw the crowd die down, and everybody go back to what they were originally doing, he got up and slowly made his way to the box. Having been one of the ones to make it, he didn't really focus on the handiwork so much, since he'd already had time to enjoy it, but he went ahead an d cast his vote for Faye Lynn McJean. She had, after all, been a member of Athena cabin for a very long time, and his sister deserved to be the Cabin Leader. Odie was proud of her, and decided that if anyone should lead Athena Cabin, it should be her.

Finishing his voting, he quickly hurried away so as not to be seen. Most of the Campers still didn't know about that night in the woods when the Titan Lord Pallas had made himself known right in the middle of Camp Half Blood, and the Quest to stop him. Odysseus preferred it that way. He sat down, and grabbing his favorite book on battle tactics, he waited to see if any more Athenians would vote.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

I walked into the athena cabin and raced up to the ballot box. it was normally Livia who was hyper, but I wanted to get to vote before the ballot was finished. Faye McJean. I thought

I strolled into the Athena cabin after a long internal debate. I had use come form the stables,and I had wanted to bring my horse violet into the cabin, and have her vote for me. after a couple of minutes I realized that she probably would vote for carrot, or something like that. not a good idea. I walked up to the box, that we had worked so hard to make. Faye McJean. After watching the owl's eye light up, I sprinted out of the cabin so I wouldn't be late for sword fighting.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm

I walked in and pressed my thumb to the button thing. I thought of one name. Odysseus Carlson. Thalia would kill me when she got back if she knew I didn’t vote for her boyfriend. Plus, Odie is an awesome brother. He would be perfect to lead us. Bella would have been my second choice.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 am

Zorry, this is going to be short. Like hilariously short!

I walked into the room, took a piece of paper and wrote:

Angeles Valentine

I put it into the slot, and quickly ran out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1