Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+2
RedPhoenix
Nico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 am

Hermes

The Hermes box was obviously thrown together last minute, with little thought put into the traps around it. The box was wrapped in sky blue wrapping paper, but the corners became rounded in the process, and you could see the tape disaster the wrapper had gone through when trying to keep the unruly paper down. Next to the beat up box were several stacks of papers, and three pends; a red pen, a green pen, and a blue pen. The color didn't affect anything, but it gave you more variety in your choice. When you were done nominating your brother or sister for the Cabin Leader position, you are to place your sheet of paper on top of the nomination box, and it will sink into the cube.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale walked into the Hermes Cabin and flopped onto his bunk. There was something new about the cabin. . . What was it? Maybe it was the nomination box. Wait. What? Kale sat up and stared at the box. To be honest, he really did want to be Cabin Leader. Shrugging, Kale went over to the box and wrote on the paper with a green pen, 'Kale Reese'. Putting the paper into the box, Kale turned around and walked out of the cabin. One thing's for sure, though. His brother wouldn't be running for Cabing Leader.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 pm

I walked int my cabin looking around and noticing something new. A cabin leader nomination box. I shrugged. Why not? I went over tp the bpx and wrote my name out on a piece of paper. Katherine Jones. I kind of hope I won. It would be pretty cool having an entire cabin to my command...just kidding...
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

I walked into my cabin and saw the cabin leader nomination box. I took a paper and the green pen. I wouldn't even dare dream of being the cabin leader, but I know who would make a good leader. I wrote in blockish-bubble letters, Katherine Jones. I didn't know Kat that much, but she was my friend's friend, and I knew she would be up for the job.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 am

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box Ariana13
[suze=25]M A L L O R Y | T H O M A S || H E R M E S
* * * * * * * * * *[/size]

The daughter of Hermes nervously walked over to the Hermes Cabin. She lifted a red pen and scribbled down her name, Mallory Thomas. Mallory stared at the piece of paper for a few seconds, debating whether she should really do this. She gained her courage back and set the piece of paper on the box. Before she left, she watched as her name and the paper faded into the box. She capped the red pen and left to go practice.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box Tumblr25

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box Zane13

I walked into the cabin, seeing the election box surrounded. I made my way through the box, picking up pencil and paper. Who to vote for? I thought to myself. Who would be the perfect Cabin leader? Who would be the best for the job? As soon as those two question popped into mind, I scribbled the name down. Kale Reese. I walked out, satisfied with my decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hermes Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1