Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+7
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
#Megz
Glaceon
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Bre Bre
moon
Nico
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:13 am

Hecate
A mysterious looking purple box is hovered above the center of the Hecate cabin. A flashing but transparent sign that says "Nominations" is projected above the box. No paper or pens have been supplied, it is assumed that Hecate campers can produce their own paper and writing utensils. The box is for nominations for cabin leader. A camper may only nominate one person for cabin leader and they have to be a member of the cabin in order to nominate.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:53 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy walked into her cabin and looked up. A box, shiny box. She read the flashing words, nominations. Oh cabin leaders! Hm who to nominate? Kimmy summoned a pen and paper then thought some more. Then she wrote down her older sister Mini. Mini had helped her start out at camp. She was really nice, and Kimmy thought she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 am

Anna Jones walked into the main part of the cabin, scanning the room for the nomination box. Once she found it, she walked over to the table, a nervous expression on her face. She truly wanted to be re-elected, because she loved her time as cabin leader, and would like to continue it. Though, she wasn't positive it would happen. Maybe, just maybe.

On a piece of paper, Anna wrote:

Anna Jones, 13 years of age, daughter of Hecate

Sliding the paper into the box, Anna strolled out of the cabin, and joined the campers in the arena.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am

Great, two people already nominated themselves. I knew there was a fat chance I'd win. But I'm gonna' try anyways. I need to show this cabin that I can be a leader. Cabin Leader Bristol. Nice. I took my earring off, and it turned into my wand. I made a piece of dark blue and purple fancy paper appear. I made my special black ink pen appear. "Bristol Spells" I wrote. I put it in the purple box. If I didn't win, the most I'd do was play a funny prank on them. Maybe. "No promises," I muttered. But no matter what, I had to have some hope.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 am

I walked in. I made a piece of paper and a pen appear. I wrote down, 'Feathe Lightshadow, age 14, Daughter of Hecate'. I placed the paper in the box.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:59 pm

I walked into the cabin and noticed the ballot box. Might as well vote. I muuttered something in latin and a peice of paper and pen appeared. On it I wrote "Minerva Hernandez,age 15, daughter of Hecate.".I slipped the paper in and headed out again. Who knows? I might even win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Hm, popularity contest to see who would be crowned the new cabin leader. No interest whatsoever. I mean really, what was the point in such trivial matters? It just proved to serve as a lovely ego booster for the more popular members of camp. There was honestly no other explanation for such matters. So I had to go and nominate somebody, huh? Well then, off to it then. With Maka and Kid by my side watching me, I placed in my nomination. That nomination would be for an individual known as Linda Granger. The name was placed onto the piece of paper and gently put into the box. Then I went about my merry way. Hm...maybe I could practice my water manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I looked in the center of the Hecate Cabin and saw a box with a sign reading "Nominations". This must be the box to nominate someone for the new cabin leader. I have heard many people talking about it and I almost forgot to nominate someone.

I went closer to the box and summoned a ballot. A piece of paper appeared with the name I was thinking. I was nervous to put it in, but I did. As I put the paper in I whispered the words to myself:

"Relyt, age 14, son of Hecate."

It was a long shot, but maybe I might win.

Last edited by Relyt Son Of Hecate on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:42 am

A U R O R A | J A D E | R Y A N

Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box 600full-susan-coffey

I walked into my cabin and saw the box floating there. I rolled my eyes, and summoned a piece of paper and a pen into the air and I catched in my cupped hands. I walked forward, writing down the name as I did.

Relyt, 14, Hecate

Sure, I barely knew the guy, but he was knew and I was tired of the old timers running. I pushed it into the slot and the pen vanished. With a shrug, I left the room.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box Zooey-deschanel2
c a l i|m a n d y|l o g a n

I crossed my fingers on my right hand and shut my eyes. "Come on Cali, you gotta win this time!" I said quietly to myself. This was my third time going for Cabin Leader. If I didn't win this, time, I just don't know. I took a slip of paper and scribbled down my name:

Callissa "Cali" Mandy Logan, Hecate, 17, 5 years

I put away the green pen, my favorite color, and slid the paper into the box. I walked out of my cabin and to the Commons area, ready for banners.

Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box Zooey-Deschanel-thesocialnewspaper-55
c a d i l|m a r i e|l o g a n

I slid into the cabin, right after Cali left. I waved at her and went to the nomination box. No way was I running against my full sister. Not right at all. I picked up a piece of paper and wrote down her name, 'Cali Mandy Logan, Hecate, 17, 5 years.' I slipped the paper into the box and walked away.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Willow Star
I walked up to the shiny box. I summoned a pen and paper. And shakily wrote my name on the piece of paper:
Willow Star, Hectate, 14, 2 years
I probably wasn't going to win. Not a lot of people knew me. Oh well. At least I'd feel like I'd done something.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1