Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 am

Hades

An antique-looking box sits on a table in the middle of the cabin. A design of bones spells out the word "Nominations." A bottle of ink, old fashioned feather quill and pieces of parchment are placed beside it. The box is for cabin leader nominations. A camper may only nominate one person for cabin leader and they have to be a member of the cabin in order to nominate.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 am

A smile played across my face. I took a piece of parchment. I knew I wasn't the most... pleasent... in the past. But I was ready to put that all behind me. I could show this place that I'm a natural born leader. My boyfriend would be so proud! I signed my name as nice as I could, "Thana Drake". I knew I was the only one running so far, and I hoped it'd stay that way. If I won, it wouldn't show me as the scary girl who accidentally killed her mom. It'd show me as the girl who wants forgiveness. I put the parchment in the box. No turning back now. I smiled again. If one of my half siblings won, of course I'd be furious. But I wouldn't kill them or anything... I'd maybe pull a prank on them at the most. I walked out of the cabin into the night air. "Bring it on," I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Nico di Angelo, son of Hades:

Walking into his cabin with a certain cocky swagger, Nico di Angelo noticed the nomination box. With an evil glint in his eye, Nico sprinted towards the classic-looking box, forcing his hands to grab the paper placed beside it. He could run, couldn't he? After all, he had always wanted to be the Hades Cabin Leader. Still, there was only one vote inside the box. Chances were, the vote wasn't for Adam Dunlap, the past Hades Cabin Leader. Adam had done a nice job as Hades Cabin Leader, so, why not?

Wrapping his hand around the feather pin, Nico di Angelo began to write down Adam's name. The son of Hades's handwriting needed a little help, but it was still very much legible.

Adam Dunlap, son of Hades.

Proud of his nomination, Nico stood back to admire the box, Adam's name clutched tightly in his hand. Everything looked good, so the boy dropped the paper inside, sealing Adam's fate. He was running now, and Nico was the reason why!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 pm

I walked into the Hades Cabin and saw the election box. Eh, why not? I've been here for a few good years. I walked over and grabbed a piece of paper. I smiled. Why not elect my name? I grabbed the pen and scribbled my name down.

Aiden Morti, son of Hades

I dropped the piece of paper into the box. I hoped I won. I've been here a long time.
Back to top Go down
amberchildofhades54

PostSubject: Re: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Hannah_Of_The_Forge wrote:
A smile played across my face. I took a piece of parchment. I knew I wasn't the most... pleasent... in the past. But I was ready to put that all behind me. I could show this place that I'm a natural born leader. My boyfriend would be so proud! I signed my name as nice as I could, "Thana Drake". I knew I was the only one running so far, and I hoped it'd stay that way. If I won, it wouldn't show me as the scary girl who accidentally killed her mom. It'd show me as the girl who wants forgiveness. I put the parchment in the box. No turning back now. I smiled again. If one of my half siblings won, of course I'd be furious. But I wouldn't kill them or anything... I'd maybe pull a prank on them at the most. I walked out of the cabin into the night air. "Bring it on," I say quietly.
The creaked the skull shaped handle was clutched tightly in my hand. "Here it goes." the quill in my hand with my breath trembling I wrote in my tight cursive 'Hannah'. Carefully I folded the paper and slipped it in the accient box. "I know that it's not your fault and you don't scare me, I know that glint is not madness but sadness." I slipped out again and into the night hoping my vote would count even if I was a runaway.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Derek walked into the cabin after the announcement had been made at lunch. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote his name down.

Derek Patten, age 16, son of Hades.

He slipped his paper into the box, and then headed out to the training centre.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1