Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 am

Demeter

A small tree stump supports a calm green nomination box. Above the nomination box, suspended plants clearly spell out the word: nominations. Also suspended in the air is a pad of green colored paper, as well as a green pen, which are both suspended in an iron grip by plants. Children of Demeter are expected to be able to control the plant to drop both the pad of paper and the pen so they can nominate who they would like to be the cabin leader. Demigods may nominate one person for cabin leader and must be a member of the cabin in order to write down their nominations. Other demigods are not able to, as they cannot control the plants to drop the pad of paper and the pen. Anyone who tries is kidding themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 pm

I was pushed towards the nomination box by Penny. "Go write," She said through shoves. "Down. Your. Name." She was usig her back now. I sighed heavily and started walking with out her help. She fell to the ground with a loud oof! I smiled. "Fine," I said. "I'll do it." I walked over to the box that sat on the stump. I knew Penny was about to ask how to get the pen and paper down, but I just made the vines drop the pad and pen into my hands. I wrote down my name. Samantha Pierce. With a sigh ans a moment's hesitation, I dropped the paper with my name on it in the box.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:32 am

Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box Tait+4

eli breech
son of demeter

Eli Breech is a man of wonder. The mysterious kind. Arriving at cabin 4, with a goofy grin plastered, even super-glued to his face, you'd think what he was up to. The boyish glee on his posture couldn't be hidden by any form of attitude, so why bother? Why bother the fact that he's planning on something. Or better yet, wanting to do it eventually. Run for cabin leader.

So, as he has heard- oh how his little ears didn't hear wrong- that the last CLs has nearly ended their term, he nearly leaped for joy! this was his chance, the only chance he could get.

Wearing his denim shorts, and an old tee, Eli rushed out from the fields, and directly went straight ahead into the cabin, opening the door with a slam. Here we go!, he thought. Eli smiled to himself, unfazed for the fact that anyone could run, anyone could win. He took out the pen, which miraculously appeared besides him strikingly pale hair of a helmet, and the notepad in the other. Gripping both items, unaware of the fact that he actually controlled the plants without thinking, he neatly scribbled his name on a simble piece of paper, and dropped it carefully, like how a man treats a girl, into the nomination box.

Elijah Breech

Oh boy, this is going to be awesome. He just prayed, prayed to the lucky flowers of his mom's garden that they'll help him win. Or at least go unfazed by the competition. All he has to do, now, is to wait. Eli straightened up, already victorious in acheiveing to nominate himself, and proudly walked out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:59 pm

I walked toward the paper. Hm, decisions, decisions. It was a tie between Ernest Alexanderson and Eli Breech. They both had potential to be amazing leaders. Ernest or Eli? Ernest or Eli? This question rang through my head. She made the paper go up and down, up and down. She thought for a moment and thought of it. Ernest would be up, and Eli would be down. She willed the paper to go up and down, up and down as fast as possible. I turned around and once I felt it was right, I thought Stop! and it stopped. I slowly turned around. I smiled. I took a piece of paper and wrote the name. I wrote it in my neatest writing. I dropped in box. Before I dropped it in, I looked at it one last time. It said:

Elijah Breech

I dropped it in, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 am

Cassie Krest, daughter of Demeter:

Skipping into her cabin, Cassie wiped the sweat off her brow. She had been training for the much talked about battle before deciding to head home. Well, now that she was home, nothing was stopping her from nominating the possible next Cabin Leader. With her sword strung around her shoulder in a sling, Cassie paused to look over the pretty box. Her eyes drifted to the plants above them, and rubbing her hands together, Cassie made the plants bend away, forcing them to spell: "Cassie." Proud of her work, the Demeter girl reached out to catch the rapidly falling pen and paper, writing down the name of a boy who seemed nice enough:

Cody Perennial, son of Demeter
Stepping back, Cassie extended her arm and dropped the slip of paper into the box. Mournfully, Cassie bended the plants back to their original shape, encasing the pen and paper inside of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demeter Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1