Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:29 am

Ares

Inside the boar’s mouth, which is located on top of the doorway to the Ares cabin, a badly painted harsh red box sits. Pitch black letters are scrawled on the top of the box that says: nominations. Protruding from the boar’s ears are a light red pad of paper and a black pen. Demigods may nominate one person for cabin leader and must be a member of the cabin in order to write down their nomination. If other demigods attempt to write a nomination for the Ares cabin, the camper will feel as if they have been punched in the face, and will likely be knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 am

I heard about the elections. Quite honestly, I wanted to run. I felt that I had the leader capabilities to do so. However, I did not want to be rude and vote myself in. It would be wrong. I was still fighting myself over if I should pick somebody else or myself as I continued to the poll box. I knew that brat Delilah was probably running for her own cabin. That (censored). I despised her. The rivalry side of me screamed for me to run up against her. That way, if I were to win, I could rub it in her bratty little face. At the same time I didn't think it was right to bump myself in. I was stumped on this particular issue, especially when I was thinking about somebody who would be a good leader for my cabin. I fought with myself on what to do. Finally I just decided to let my fate be decided by the gods. I was about to put the name in when suddenly Delilah showed up.

"I hope you know you have no chance of being a cabin leader so why don't you just give up?!" I laughed right in that trick's face and like walked off. I was sooo going to win.

"Wanna bet?!" Quickly I got a new piece of paper and wrote my name in. Narcissa Darkheart "Well let's see who comes out on top." I dropped the piece of paper in and walked off. Oh I was definitely going to show Delilah up!

Last edited by BrightSkies on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Brandon Mathias had thought a great deal about whether or not to run for cabin leader. On one hand, he had discipline, combat experience and strong ideals--perfect for any leader. On the other hand, he knew that his beliefs in adopting a modern military M.O throughout the camp were not very popular, to say the least. In the end though, Brandon had decided to give it a shot. What was there to lose?
The large son of Ares wrote his own name in blocky printing before dropping the ballot into the box. He then left promptly, deciding to take no further action on the subject. If he got voted in, great. If not, it wouldn't be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Serenity didn't think about what she may or may not do as a Cabin Leader for Ares. She knew that alot of them valued strength and endurance over all else, neither of which she had in an amazing abundance. On the other hand, she believed that she was a good choice for the Cabin Leader. So Serenity simply scrawled down her name and popped it into the box.
"All or nothing I suppose." she said into the air.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Veronica walked to the nomination box. She thought for a moment. Who did she want as cabin leader? Humph. It would be nice to have a girl be in charge for a change. She had once met a girl named Serenity Miles. She had seemed like a good leader. She took the paper. She used a blood red pen and doodled around on it. She drew the sun with a face on it. She tapped the bottom of the pen on the paper. She thought about it. Then she wrote quickly in scrawled writing:

Serenity Miles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ares Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1