Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+13
Mark_Son of Hermes
starsandskies2298
Emzink
Taylor1
GreekGirl
Ally(:
Excelsior
Lord Sheogorath
#Megz
selene
moon
Glaceon
Nico
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 am

Apollo

The Apollo Cabin Leader nomination box was a golden box that seemed to shine. Wrapping paper had been taped neatly around the box, obviously the work of one of the girls in the cabin, and a golden sun had been painted on with magic paint. The sun lit up the entire cabin during the day, and in the night, the sun set. No moon arose, since that was where Artemis came in, but the entire cabin could marvel at the work of one of their siblings. Whenever an Apollo child nominated one of their brothers or sisters, they used a small sheet of thick paper, and a pen you would find laying around someone's office. It was nothing special, really, but whenever someone opened the lid of the box, the user's theme music began to play.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 am

Hale Drem:

Walking into his own cabin, Hale exhaled deeply. There was the Cabin Leader box. It wasn't the same as last year, but this was a new year. Hale was still the Cabin Leader, but these could be his last year in office. He at least wanted to try again. No pain, no game, after all. As he picked up a pen, Hale began to write his name.

HALE DREM, 12, APOLLO!

Clicking the pen closed and slipping the sheet of paper into the box, Hale swayed as Young Forever started playing. Quickly, he closed the box, as to seem casual. He hadn't just nominated himself. No, he was going to just see what happened. After all, even if he had nominated himself, what else could be do? Hale loved his leadership spot, and he planned on fighting for it.

Waving to one of his sisters as he walked out the door, Hale held his head high. It was a sunny day. That was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:23 am

I walked into my cabin. I wrote down the name of one of my siblings, Riley Owens. I dropped it in, hoping she got it. She really was nice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani walked into the Apollo cabin slowly. She stood at the nomination box and thought. Dani wrote a name clearly. The ink read, Kie Kie Fern. Dani had heard of her older sister and thought she might make a good Cabin Leader. Not that she had anything against Hale, he was cool too.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box Julianne81
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I walked in quietly to the nomination box. I was destined to enter my name in. I mean, I'd been here for a while and I thought, why not? I looked down at the piece of paper I held. I hoped some of my friends would nominate me. I took out my red pen, my fave color of all, and wrote:

Kiana "Kie Kie" Fern, 17, Apollo

I stuffed the paper into the box and put away my pen. I walked away, looking back once at the box, and then left the cabin.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

I walked into the cabin and smirked noticing the ballot box. I quickly wrote down 'Hale Drem' and slipped the paper in. The kid seemed to be doin a good job and Mini told me he was a good guy so he had my vote. When I opened the box Monster by skillet played. I slipped the paper in and closed the box. I chuckled and walked out. For a titan spy I was a bit to involved in things around here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 pm

I walked into the cabin and saw the voting box. It's cabin leader reelection time I guess. I took out a pen and wrote my name down on a piece of paper.

Nathanial "Nathan" Rhodes, 15, Apollo.

I dropped the paper in the ballot box. I knew I wasn't going to win but it would be worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Chris Talbot was a relatively modest guy, and was perfectly comfortable following the lead of others. That, and he was a good friend of current cabin leader Hale Drem. However, the athletic son of Apollo had decided to give Hale some friendly competition by himself entering the run for leader of cabin 7. It couldn't hurt to try, and if Chris succeeded, he could make a great positive contribution to the camp.
Writing his name in fairly neat printing, Chris slipped the paper into the ballot box. He wondered where this would lead him.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

I walked up to the golden Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination box. If I got this, the Apollo cabin would be even better than before. It was awesome when Hale had it, but I had some ideas. I grabbed a piece of paper, took a pen, and wrote my name: Ally Brinn
I looked around. Was I allowed to nominate myself? I didn't know. I shrugged. Maybe I would get this. This would finally be the life I always wanted. A high responsibility position to watch over my friends and siblings. Well, not "watch over," but you know what I mean. I had already gotten a quest, I've made friends, made myself known around here. What else could I need? More nominations, a voice rung through my mind. That was right. If I was going to win this thing, I'd need some help from my siblings.

Just to let you guys know, I will not be leaving the site if I get the position, so dont think, "Oh shes leaving, let's not give her the position." I would definitely stay.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 pm

I walked into the Apollo cabin and saw the cabin leader election box. I took a deep breath and grabbed a peice of paper. Hm, why not put my name down. I would be here for a long time. I grabbed a pen and wrote: Seth Motega, 15, Apollo. I smiled and put the piece of paper in. I walked outside the cabin. I hope I won, if not, it wouldn't be a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Taylor1

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 pm

I watched as my sibling Ally walked out of the room. She was my best friend, and I knew she could take responsibility like this. Me? I wouldn't dream of it. I rummaged my purse and found a scrap of paper. I got out a pen and wrote her name.
Ally Brinn
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Allary Zane. I wrote, thinking I might have a good shot at winning. I mean I had just lead a quest, and I thought I could handle it. I prayed that someone thought the same.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 am

R I L E Y | B R O O K E | O W E N S

Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box Riley1edit

I walk into the Apollo cabin and there it is. I swear, it must be following me! I think as I step in to the room. There it is, THE BOX. It has been following me, demanding my attention all day, and now I cannot escape, for I think iit might have locked the door behind me.

I give a big scared sigh and walk towards it. Here goes nothing, I say to myself and write:

RILEY OWENS, 14, APOLLO

I shove it into the box slot as fast as I can and run out of the cabin, making sure it doesn't follow me.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 am

I walked up to the golden box, picked up a piece of paper and wrote a name on the piece of paper. "Seth Motega." I opened the box and The City is at War by Cobra Starship started playin. "I believe my girlfriend's friend better than me." I said as slipping the paper into the box.

Last edited by Warehouse13Fan on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

I walked over to the cabin leader election box, hoping that the vote would be annonomus. There were to people that I was thinking about nominating. I gave a sigh. sorry, JakeI thought. I picked up the pen and wrote down my name-Jessie Davidson, 14 I folded up the note and slipped it into the box. I walked out of the cabin, not to sure if my desision was good or not. I shook off the feeling and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 am

I walked back into the Cabin belonging to my father, Apollo, after what had been a rather boring solo training session. First thing I noticed as I walked in was the box. I just smiled. I knew what the box meant, and I knew i could win it this year. I'd lost elections before, but I had a feeling this would be my time. I walked over to the box, with somewhat of a strut in my step. I looked down at the ballot, and didn't waste any time writing my own name down.

Seth Flayer, 19

As I opened the lid, i heard a song I knew all too well: Mercy Drive's "Burn In My Light". I smirked and left the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:21 am

Hale Drem. That was who J.J. would be voting for. After he had let the six year-old keep his mouse, Mickey, he loved the guy.

So, he wrote on a piece of paper, Hael Dreme in his messy writing, hoping whoever collected the votes would be able to read the spelling.

Laughing with delight when the music played, he dropped the vote in and ran back to his bunk, to play with Mickey.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:43 am

~@Nico Ha! Now you have three! I knew you'd be beating me! Wait why am I cheering?:D xDD
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Falcon Walked into the cabin after spending the night with his boy friend, watching the fireworks. He saw the nomination box, he grabed a piece of paper and pencil, and then wrote his name down.

Falcon King, Age 14, Son of Apollo

he then folded the paper and slipped it into the box.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I walked in to the cabin and quickly walked to the box that held the ballets for Apollo cabin leaders. I took the pen and jotted down Seth Motega. I figured my little bro would be perfect for cabin leader. I folded the slip and dropped it through the hole. I turned and grabbed my surf board to hit the waves down at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1